We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 0:24

After talking to lot's of people it seems Kirby is the game to get, I might also pick up one other which I'm leaning towards Rune Factory 4 due to it's price.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 6:42

Kirby would be my second choice, after Theatrhythm: Curtain Call. Packed with content and a real joy for a long-term Final Fantasy fan (now with music from other Squeenix games, like Chrono Trigger and Secret Of Mana!).
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyWed 18 Feb 2015 - 22:05

There's a good shout that I'm the only person who bought the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate New 3DS XL Special Edition bundle, ignored the game and made a start on Disney Magical World instead. All bets are off on that.

I've spent about five hours on it so far, and the impression I have thus far is that it's basically Animal Crossing, only less good and more superficial. It seems to be a very substantial game, though quite shoddily padded out with repetitive tasks and samey objectives ('Harvest five crops!' 'Harvest ten crops!' 'Harvest fifteen crops!' etc). There's definitely an appeal though, and I'd have gone mental about it if I were seven years old. Actually, think less the quality of Animal Crossing and more MySims. I think that's quite fair.
Back to top Go down
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 0:13

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
There's a good shout that I'm the only person who bought the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate New 3DS XL Special Edition bundle
WRONG!! Falcon Punch

I'm also one who has it! In spite of primarily playing MH4U, getting to HR2 and 4* village, I'm also seldomly playing MM3D, and I just realised how much I suck fighting against the first boss... Sure it's "I got an obvious weak point!" but it's still as hard as ever!

Loving both games at this minute. Updated FC ... well not... on the FC thread!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 7:26

Pokemon Shuffle, which has just become cheap now I'm past the tutorial stage. It mimics Candy Crush to the point of nausea. No Thankfully there's Shantae and the Pirate's Curse to tide me over, which is really fun so far (except for that section where you temporarily lose your powers... but completing that was worth it, so...).
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 9:19

Yeah I'm playing through Pokemon crush saga and Zelda MAjora's and Hunter 4
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 6:39

Still mostly Pokémon Shuffle, to be honest. I beat the last 'mon in line a few days ago and am now trying to catch 'em all before going for the EX class. I should be trying to beat Tales Of The Abyss so I've something to trade in for Inazuma Eleven GO 2... Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 8:34

Pokémon Shuffle and Majora's Mask, the latter getting less time in the same was OOT3D struggled to in that it doesn't lend too well to quick playthroughs on the way to work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 22:32

"Zombie-something" or other, a name I cannot check as my 3DS is dead atm, a simple platformer with light puzzle elements. Kill enemies by jumping on em, only if you're levelled up enough to do so. Um, yeah. Two quid it was, very one-note, but the chip-tune music is pretty good.

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 9:29

You'll have to tell me what it's called when you find out, Mandle. May need to investigate the chiptune muzaks. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 23:34

Stu_the_great wrote:
You'll have to tell me what it's called when you find out, Mandle. May need to investigate the chiptune muzaks. Grin

Zombie Incident. That's its name Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 9:30

Nice! Thanking you. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 18:57

The snappily titled Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stones: Thunderflash has taken up residence in my 3DS. So long for about ten days, everyone! Wave
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 22:34

Still mainly monster hunter as that's all my housemates want to play.. When I have a bit of time I usually tackle a bit more of Majoras mask
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 6:44

Apart from the obvious, I've been playing a bit of Alpha Sapphire. My cousin gave me a list of 'mon he wanted me to get for him (yes, the cousin who means I need non-rude names! Winky Face ), so I've been on the GTS, and cycling around to hatch eggs. It's been educational, actually, cos I've needed two Metal Coats and found the second one using a combination of Compound Eyes, Frisk and Thief. Thumbs Up!

Hoping the break from Inazuma will reinvigorate me - I was having a hard time getting into it. Afraid

Last edited by ZeroJones on Fri 12 Jun 2015 - 9:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptySat 25 Apr 2015 - 15:37

Pokémon Shuffle is eating 100% of my 3DS time, and indeed my gaming time! Nothing else has had a look in.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptySat 25 Apr 2015 - 16:45

Stu_the_great wrote:
Pokémon Shuffle is eating 100% of my 3DS time, and indeed my gaming time! Nothing else has had a look in.

Same here, multiplied by 5.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 16:51

I've been playing mostly:

Smash Bros 3DS, because I have it as a download and so it's painfully easy to play a match or two because it's always there. None of that archaic "insert a game card" nonsense.

999: 9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors. I find the translation slightly wooden but it's a pretty gripping game! Particularly good is how they relate stuff that's actually happened to themes and devices specific to the game (e.g. a novella written in the late 1800s that exists, and has bizarre similarities to the Titanic disaster, used as an example of potential time travel, like the writer actually knew what would happen to the Titanic... which he presumably didn't... but it's a clever idea).

Kid Icarus: Uprising. I tend to play a mission or two at a time so it's been taking me forever to get through it (I think I'm only about 31% of the way there) and I'm not very good (I rarely make it remotely challenging) but it's nice to have it as something I can just dip in and out of. Maybe I just have an appalling attention span.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 23:53

Rum Rapture wrote:
I've been playing mostly:

Smash Bros 3DS, because I have it as a download and so it's painfully easy to play a match or two because it's always there. None of that archaic "insert a game card" nonsense.

Not having it as a download is likely what's keeping me from playing it constantly. Tomodachi Life is glued to my 3DS right now, and even the simple act of swapping out a cart keeps me from firing it up for a few matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 0:04

I've finally made a bit of headway into Omega Ruby this week, and even now I'm only five hours in. I've imported a weak team of monsters from Y to speed things along a bit.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 8:27

At some point in the last week, Inazuma Eleven GO 2 got its claws into me. Despite a wobbly match in the fourth chapter.

Also, Pokémon Shuffle - which goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 22:06

I've put Ghost Trick in, I really like the art style. Not much else to report at the moment on it.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 20:47

Because I'm a complete tit, I've just started playing Wario Land 2 after downloading it this morning. It's actually aged pretty well. The only downside to it is that giant wasp boss! It really used to grind my gears when I was a lad and it's still doing it!

I think I've mentioned before that it was my first Gameboy game, but at the time I remember just how impressed I was with the secret levels in it. The mechanic that you couldn't die either was a novel one for a platformer, but it felt right. Did anyone ever play WL3? I had heard it was a bit munt.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 9:26

I have played Wario Land 3, but shortly after played the fourth one, so my memory of it/them is very unreliable. Nonetheless, I do enjoy me a good Wario Land, and wish that it would make a comeback. Grin

Code Name S.T.E.A.M. for me. I've just unlocked the fifth character - who seems very handy indeed - and am at a section that reminds me of fighting as Giant Bowser/Luigi in M&L. I got beaten, because it is pretty challenging. Sad
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 10:14

Rhythm Tengoku at the moment which is well yeah what Fronk said in the thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 14 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next