We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 23:25

A bit of Kirby and the rainbow paintbrush tonight, done only world 1 but strangely it reminds me of Sonic.

It looks good but I've not looked at the TV once.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 14:53

Mario Kart 8, it's becoming a faithful comfort of mine. Do hope we get Wave Race 64 soon, itching to ditch the 50hz version. Will Nintendo release more than one N64 game a month?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 13:52

fronkhead wrote:
Mario Kart 8, it's becoming a faithful comfort of mine. Do hope we get Wave Race 64 soon, itching to ditch the 50hz version. Will Nintendo release more than one N64 game a month?

Aside from the original Sonic The Hedgehog, I don't think there's any game that benefits from 60hz more than Wave Race 64. They could stick it on the eShop for twice the price as Super Mario 64 and I'd still download it.

It's Paper Mario this month, which is fine and dandy, but bring on Wave Race 64, Mario Kart 64 and F-Zero X.

~

I'm jumping between Kirby & The Rainbow Paintbrush and Kirby's Dream Land 3. Really liking the former, drifting through the latter on autopilot.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 21:17

Elliot Quest and DKC3, the former more than the latter. Both are pretty frustrating, but at least DKC3 has save states. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 21:51

Apart from the save state thing how is elliot's quest?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 22:38

STOP EVERYTHING. I'VE JUST STARTED PLAYING A GAME CALLED JAMBO SAFARI AND IT'S BASICALLY A JUNGLE CRAZY TAXI.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 6:50

The_Jaster wrote:
Apart from the save state thing how is elliot's quest?

Really good fun! It's a love letter to Zelda II, and contains virtually no signposting at all. I might have just found the place to be to make progress, but then again, it might be a dead-end. At any rate, when it's not testing my patience, I really like it. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 11:34

Nice! It sounds like something I'd enjoy so I'll add that to the buy list.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 13:13

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
STOP EVERYTHING. I'VE JUST STARTED PLAYING A GAME CALLED JAMBO SAFARI AND IT'S BASICALLY A JUNGLE CRAZY TAXI.
I remember this was supposed to come to the Dreamcast back in the day - is it as good as Crazy Taxi?
Sega need to pull their finger out and get Dreamcast games on the Wii-U VC!!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 19:22

gjones wrote:

I remember this was supposed to come to the Dreamcast back in the day - is it as good as Crazy Taxi?

Nah, but then I'm saying that Crazy Taxi is the best game ever made, so I'm probably not the best person to ask...!

Judging Jambo Safari it's own merits though, I - an arcade enthusiast -am having a bit of fun with it. I'd compare it to 18 Wheeler more than Crazy Taxi in the sense that it's not something you'd want to plant forty quid on, but for being extremely cheap (£1.50 in CEX) it's well worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 19:44

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
gjones wrote:

Nah, but then I'm saying that Crazy Taxi is the best game ever made, so I'm probably not the best person to ask...!

Judging Jambo Safari it's own merits though, I - an arcade enthusiast -am having a bit of fun with it. I'd compare it to 18 Wheeler more than Crazy Taxi in the sense that it's not something you'd want to plant forty quid on, but for being extremely cheap (£1.50 in CEX) it's well worth a shot.

I think I'll pick it up. Crazy Taxi is probably in my Top 10 games ever, and I enjoyed 18 Wheeler for the glorified screensaver it was.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 22:08

Cappa should like this - I finished Zero Mission and then bought Klonoa: Empire of Dreams. It's pretty fun, although his "wa-HOO!" noise is unbelievably annoying.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 22:26

Rum Rapture wrote:
Cappa should like this - I finished Zero Mission and then bought Klonoa: Empire of Dreams. It's pretty fun, although his "wa-HOO!" noise is unbelievably annoying.

Always good to hear of folk getting amongst Klonoa - Door To Phantomile and Lunatea's Veil on PlayStation are two of the best platformers I've played. Let us know how you get on with Empire of Dreams...sadly, I found it difficult to get into and left it well unfinished.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 20:40

I finally picked up NES Remix 2 at the weekend, and so far I'm enjoying it more than the first one. Apart from that I'm dipping in and out of Mario Kart 8 and have developed a renewed hatred for the Koopa kids!
Back to top Go down
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 0:25

Got rid of 75% of my physical Wii U games a few days back. That sounds bad until I reveal I only ever had 4. Now it's just Smash and what I've got on Virtual Console.

Can't say I miss them.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 14:53

Out of interest, what games did you get rid of?
Back to top Go down
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 18:20

MK8, Nintendoland and Mass Effect. None of which I played much.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2015 - 12:12

Ahh that's a shame about MK8 as it's top notch but if yer not playing it I guess it's best to trade/sell it.
Back to top Go down
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 18:18

Yeah, I still have a couple of downloaded games that I'm playing now. Selling the games I wasn't using also allowed me to get rid of the data from my system, thereby freeing space!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 18:51

It's Splatoon's single player mode for me. The online has gotten a bit boring, so I'm going to finish it up and swap the disc out (probably for Rainbow Paintbrush) until we can have GNamer Splat Nights. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 18:57

ZeroJones wrote:
...GNamer Splat Nights.

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 5313546
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 18:59

You filthmonger. You monger flith, you do.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 23:43

ZeroJones wrote:
You filthmonger. You monger flith, you do.

Laughing that's a tagline right there.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:32

Perhaps it is! *twirls imaginary moustache in an evil way* We plan to put up some E3-related ones until Yoshi's Woolly World, but it can definitely go in the mix. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 8:04

DoPo, I know, but after beating Splatoon's single-player campaign I put LEGO Batman 3 back on. It's been a long time since I was less enthused for a game: after Splatoon's refined nature, the static camera and mash buttons to get studs gameplay felt very Neanderthal. Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next