Only filthy casuals play Smash Bros. Ultimate, real gamers are still playing (Guaca)Mle.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
EofGizmo
F-Zero Rookie

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Tue 9 Oct 2018 - 17:47

So I started playing Darksiders: Warmastered edition today on my Wii U and I have to say I'm kinda surprised by how much I'm enjoying it so far.

Its effectively a Zelda clone with much faster combat but it's character design is very different and has wonderful voice acting!

Has anyone else played this at all? It's pretty much the last non dancing Wii U physical release too I think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeRakoon
Toad

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Wed 10 Oct 2018 - 16:58

Not played the WiiU release but I've played a little of Darksiders. I found the dungeon design overly long and exhausting so I burned out pretty quick. Glad to hear you're liking it though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orkn.uk
gjones
Bandana Waddle Dee

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 13:06

Gave Darksiders II a bash recently (albeit on PS4) and it reminds me of Soul Reaver. Fun, but very bleak.

On a related note, I was looking at the Wii-U eshop and debating what 5 games would be must-buys, particularly given I doubt the Wii-U eshop will be around for too much longer.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike (is this much different to the original GBA one?)
Super Metroid
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

I'd be looking at playing on the GamePad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 17:40

Earthbound is surely the big one as it's that, SNES Classic or a expensive import.

Might be others like that, be a interesting feature on exclusive (sort of) WiiU eShop games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EofGizmo
F-Zero Rookie

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 18:27

Dual strike and aria of sorrow are great picks!

Do you have a snes classic? If you don't I would highly recommend Mario rpg and if you do, Paper Mario 64 is a great game to play on the game pad 😁
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Nayru's Wisdom

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 23:14

masofdas wrote:
Earthbound is surely the big one as it's that, SNES Classic or a expensive import.

It's also on the N3DS Virtual Console.

Seconding Aria of Sorrow - absolutely cracking game. Is Dawn of Sorrow up there too? They make for a great duology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 23:30

I forget the New 3DS has a exclusive Virtual Console
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Nayru's Wisdom

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 23:34

Aye! I've got a few SNES games downloaded through it. I totally don't blame you for not remembering though - it was hardly heavily promoted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   Tue 16 Oct 2018 - 20:15

I'd also make a case for Super Mario Advance 4 Super Mario Bros 3 God Bless, as it had all of the eReader levels unlocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32