We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups

Go down 
+14
Cube
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
Rattlecat
Athrun888
Jimbob
Admin
shanks
The_Jaster
beemoh
JayMoyles
Silver light
Balladeer
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 20:15

I do like Retro Dance ,

They were there when we moved in and handy.
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 20:44

masofdas wrote:
I've not replaced any boxes yet a few are damaged and likes of UEFA Striker I've only got the disc, so plan is get them all then replace things like striker with better condition and so on but some like my evolution 2 is in great nick but missing manual but I payed about £30 less then normal price because of that. So unless I want to pay silly money for some, it's never going to become 100% mint unfortunately.

I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but the Mega Drive is the biggest collection of any it's about 185 games now but will never get a complete set of that as there's just two many games for the system then 32x / CD on top.

I don't about the post about external links, I use the host the image option.
There's some expensive stuff when you get to the MD rarities too. Especially the 32X titles. Four figure sums for Darxide, etc Shocked

As for the links its just because i'm a new user. I'll be patient, its better than having a forum full of spam. 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 20:57

They've got me for that lol. Yeah I don't want to spend silly money as most I won't play.

My evolution 2 is the most expensive PAL game on the DC mint copy set you back about £140 now on eBay, the most expensive I need is Samba de Amigo because of the maracas other wise Taxi 2 Le Jeu which is about £80. But there is some silly priced jap/indie games like Under Defeat , Border Down, SEGA GaGa were talking near £200 each.
Back to top Go down
Rattlecat
Boo This Man .Gif
Rattlecat

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 21:02

Sorry Mas. Had i known of this place and you needing Bangai-o, i would have sold it to you. That's quite a collection you have. I didn't realise there were so many games for Dreamcast. The last one i bought was Headhunter.
On a side note, i have a few bits n pieces for Dreamcast at my mum's house. A faulty console, wires, pads, memory cards ( 1 official, 1 third party 4x memory ), house of the dead 2 and lightgun and the official arcade stick. Anything you need let me know.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 21:14

I need a arcade stick is it official.

Yeah there's 218 (counting who want's to be a millionaire twice as the french version is different) official PAL games with games still coming this year and next from indie studios. The last offical game in the UK was Heavy Metal: Geomatrix in April 12, 2002.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 21:40

Ahhh Headhunter the dreamcasts metal gear solid Winky Face I would also like to get Bangai-0 for DC as I've only played spirits on DS.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:50

Dreamcast cases are horribly fragile, I don't think I have a single one in tact.

I'll try and get my games collection up over the next few days but I'm pretty awful at getting around to uploading photos somewhere decent enough to post an image from.
Back to top Go down
Rattlecat
Boo This Man .Gif
Rattlecat

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 23:55

The_Jaster wrote:
Ahhh Headhunter the dreamcasts metal gear solid ;)I would also like to get Bangai-0 for DC as I've only played spirits on DS.
I have only played Bangi-o on Dreamcast and the Xbla game on 360 and the original is by far the better game. I was disappointed by the 360 game.

@Mas. I'm pretty certain it is the official arcade stick. I'll go grab it tomorrow and take a couple of photos of it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2013 - 23:58

Cool thanks Rattle,
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 0:12

I don't have time to get pictures right now, but here's an outdated picture of my Zelda collection.

Stuff you can't see in the picture

- Zelda Wii U GamePad
- Digital versions of Wind Waker HD, Link's Awakening DX, Four Swords and Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2013 - 12:22

Decent Zelda Collection.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 6:41

Here we go, turns out my girlfriend had a picture she prepared earlier. The Wii games are double sided which is why there's so few there:
Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 BXpPfTIIgAA5jE5
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 10:21

Is that an AC3 figure I spy? Getting that was probably your best experience with the game I'd imagine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 10:54

It is indeed, though I really enjoyed AC3. It wasn't the strongest game in the series but it certainly had it's fair share of good stuff. The homestead side missions, the sailing and the Desmond missions were highlights for me.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 15:47

Quick photo of my GameCube collection. There's a few things missing - I've let a mate borrow the Def Jam games, I've got a dozen unboxed games, and I've no idea where stuff like Crazy Taxi is - but I think it's a pretty respectable collection.

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 DSC_0504_zps3a51269e
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 16:16

That's a lovely looking GC collection there mate. Very nice indeed Grin

@andyman...what a neat set-up. My missus won't let me have all my game stuff out on show, so i've got to wait until i get the loft converted. Aww!  
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 17:58

Nice collection guy's, I think I'm about 10 games away from 200 mega drive/genesis games.
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 18:10

masofdas wrote:
Nice collection guy's, I think I'm about 10 games away from 200 mega drive/genesis games.
That milestone needs a photoset.

In case you hadn't gathered.....i love pics....i take pics of everything!!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 18:13

I just don't know how I will show so many games there in 4 different places in my room.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013 - 19:13

masofdas wrote:
I just don't know how I will show so many games there in 4 different places in my room.
Take four pictures?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013 - 7:16

2grundies wrote:
@andyman...what a neat set-up. My missus won't let me have all my game stuff out on show, so i've got to wait until i get the loft converted. Aww!  
Fortunately the collection is part hers so she was adamant about displaying them Dance

Last edited by andyman949 on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 12:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013 - 11:10

But 4 pictures doesn't look that impressive as one huge one and it's 13 games not 10 I need to get 200.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013 - 21:50

Nice photos, chaps! You have a kick-arse GameCube collection, Cap! Must try and post some photographs of my collection some time soon. It's very difficult to take decent pictures of the games shelves in my room.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 1:35

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Quick photo of my GameCube collection. There's a few things missing - I've let a mate borrow the Def Jam games, I've got a dozen unboxed games, and I've no idea where stuff like Crazy Taxi is - but I think it's a pretty respectable collection.

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 DSC_0504_zps3a51269e
I still love the Gamecube case spines, always interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 7:38

Jolly Smurf wrote:
I still love the Gamecube case spines, always interesting.
Yeah, i like that about them too. Much more visual impact than the bland PAL PS2 spines. The ntsc -u spines on PS2 games are much like the GC's, so i don't understand why we just got black text (with a few exceptions).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next