We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups

Go down 
+14
Cube
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
Rattlecat
Athrun888
Jimbob
Admin
shanks
The_Jaster
beemoh
JayMoyles
Silver light
Balladeer
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 19:47

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Here's my modest collection...
I prefer the 'before' layout Winky Face Nice, neat and tidy. A sweet collection!

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 8:55

beemoh wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:
Here's mine.
Really, you could have screencapped the list version of the library instead:
It didn't fit - I have a ridiculous amount of games on Steam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 3:05

My games aren't really orginised that well, they're on a shelf unit but I often have a stack of what I'm currently playing beside the telly.

I really should sort them out one day & take a few pictures.
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:09

OK, not games, but i've a soft spot for Ninty handhelds....Grin 

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 IMG_4763_zpsb0bc796a

Used to have a whole lot more, but it was getting out of hand so i had a cull.

Favourite: GBASP AGS-101 backlit. Best GBA ever! Cool 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:14

Did you ever use your eReader, I was looking at buying one once but never did.
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013 - 7:35

masofdas wrote:
Did you ever use your eReader, I was looking at buying one once but never did.
yeah, its a pretty cool little device. Its better used on an original GBA as its a bit precarious and uncomfortable on an SP (and you have to fit an adapter too) I still play the NES games and ice hockey occasionally. In fact, i have a reasonable selection of cards too. The SMB 3 cards are supposed to be the best, in terms of extra levels being added etc, from what i've heard...but i don't have any of those unfortunately. I'd like to expand my card collection but its low priority, atm.

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 IMG_0499_zpse6027f64

certainly an interesting accessory. Pity it wasn't supported as well as it should have been....much like the GBA to GC link up capability.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013 - 9:10

That's quite a few I used to have the pokemon eReader cards, thought that might of took of. Still reckon they need to make pokemon cards which work as AR cards for the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013 - 20:18

ahhh the GB micro the king of Nintendo handheld design.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013 - 23:39

masofdas wrote:
That's quite a few I used to have the pokemon eReader cards, thought that might of took of. Still reckon they need to make pokemon cards which work as AR cards for the 3DS.
Nintendo must just hate money Duh! The NFC figures would have been huge had they not been tied to something like Rumble.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013 - 11:50

Update of my Zelda Collection

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 20131112
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013 - 12:00

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 Ox2dvBB
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013 - 14:26

Your cat looks dead afraid at the sheer scope of gaming you've got there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013 - 2:43

All I can think is.......what a giant waste of power Razz 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013 - 14:24

To copy Cube here's my Set-Up kinda my 3DS is not normally there for instance, and if your wondering where the mega drive is it's plugged into
my CRT.

Also is that a Panasonic Plasma Cube, I think that's the same TV i had 1 or 2 TV's ago.

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 20131210

But what about this setup from the very early 90's

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 20131211
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014 - 13:06

VITA collection, starting to get a few games for it.
Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 20140218

My Dreamcast Homebrew/Indy collection after today's post and yes there all sealed
Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 20140219

More Up-to-date Zelda collection but this is still old as I now have the other Oracle game (also gameboy family games are now in protective cases) and GBA SP, also someone is sending me the cardboard box for four swords.
Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 14805810
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 17:03

Triple Combo

Question for 2grundies, I've been adding to my Cube collection and is now on 30 games in total and keep adding to my dreamcast collection,

As you have a lot of cube games, does the collection include the french games and the double packs etc that Germany got or is it UK PAL set.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 16:05

Quad Post but is 6 years later as I thought I'll post this as I know gJones likes the Dreamcast for instance and maybe others wanted to see as I've been sorting out my collection as Dreamcast Junkyard want to do a feature on peoples collections along with some Q&A's

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 Img_2022

and

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 Img_2023

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 4 Apr 2020 - 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 14:35

I can't see either of those, Mas. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 15:07

Try now, Balla
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 16:11

Yep, that works!

...I have nothing to say about them, I'm not a big 'collection' person, but it works.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 16:32

Would you prefer 115 GameCube Games?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 16:56

I'd be interested in seeing that. That's a nice Dreamcast collection right enough - is there much that you're still needing to get?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 17:00

When I next dust or have a move around I'll take some pictures of my Cube Collection.

On the Dreamcast, if we're just talking European then it's these

Aqua GT
Cannon Spike
Evil Twin
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
MoHo
Samba de Amigo
Taxi 2 (French) 

Then I would have every game released in Europe in some form but looking yesterday some such as Tokyo Highway Challenge I've only got the manual and disc, then I've not got the big box for HOTD2 when do you stop?
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 0:21

Beautiful images Mas. Oh how I miss them delicate blue blocks of plastic. They look so much nicer than the American CD cases.

How many would you say you have yet to play? I know Aqua GT is meant to be terrible - which is what always puts me off the idea of going for a full collection. Having to fork out over the odds for a bad game.

Since having kids (so since 2012) I've never really had the money for collecting, so I've been building a DVD collection instead. Mostly because I can hoover them up at CEX for 50p/£1 each, but I'm collecting Academy Award Best Picture nominees. Got 184 so far (45%) but using 1950 as a cut-off point, given some pre-1950 films aren't on DVD. So not game-related, but I like the idea of having a library of primarily great films.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 9:59

I've given nearly all a play of some sort but that might be 20mins. In the Q&A I just done I bring up I had about 80 games in the collection, then I looked saw there's 200 odd with some bangers still to get REZ that I wanted anyway, why I then went for a full set.

Why even though I've got 100+ GameCube games, why not going for a full set as it's nearly 500 games that's just too many or why with the OG Xbox picking up the Backwards Compatible games along with a few I want to play.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 11:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups   Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Collections of your videogames and consoles and setups
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next