We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your computer?

Go down 
+16
Kriken
gjones
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Muss
masofdas
The_Jaster
beemoh
Cube
Axis1500
fronkhead
Gwyn400
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 13:13

masofdas wrote:
There are other birds but yes pretty much but dating sims, isn't a genre I've really played before and this one maybe due to the theme has been well talked about that I want to see the fuss and likely review on Gintendo.

Aye, they're alright, but not my cup of tea. Worth checking out the genre though!

I should probably chime in with what I've been playing lately. I've been playing Injustice as of late, and it's a blast. I've not played a fighting game with such a great story mode before - it's usually just barrel through ten fighters, beat the end boss, cutscene, credits. But Injustice actually had a decent plot to it. Worth checking out, and it'd be great to play it with some of you GNamer lot online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 9:00

Injustice is great I've finished it on 3 different systems the story, and it along with a few fighters inspired my fighting article awhile back. I've not got a game yet in the SFV BETA but if it's not go some sort of Single Player like a lot of fighters do now, it's not for me.

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 25 Jul 2015 - 11:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 11:43

I love Injustice and I'd love to play you, but you are playing it on the wrong damn format (Though I guess from the thread I'm in I'm in the wrong)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:15

Just started Her Story and I'm not sure if I'm doing well or not.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 19:54

I just bought this: http://www.aviaryattorney.com/

Caw blimey, stone the crows! Dead Lemon and JayMoyles should enjoy this. Grin
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 20:49

What are you raven on about, Balla?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 23:50

I was trying to work out why part of my name was in bold, but then I watched the trailer. Laughing

The art in that is absolutely lush! I'll definitely check it ouuut. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 14:32

Trying to get some inspiration for the GNamer awards and the multiplatfrom award as I couldn't think what to put as my 3rd choice, I came across people talking about Emily is Away.

Anyone played it, it's free on STEAM but I haven't downloaded it
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 20:34

I've just started to play Crypt of the Necrodancer, and it is really bloody good. I'm not particularly good at it yet, but I am completely hooked.

For those not in the know, it's a rhythm based rogue-like with persistent upgrades, randomised dungeons, and a high degree of challenge.

It's one of those games that after only a few sessions, you know it can be recommended to pretty much anyone. First impressions are that it's up there with the Binding of Isaac and FTL Faster than Light.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 12:16

I sen that's just come to PS4/VITA (I reckon ti be good on VITA) but lot's to play at the moment or coming this month but as I'm here anyone played Oxenfree?
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 16:15

If I owned a Vita I'd go out and buy Crypt for it right now, although the music is an essential part of the game so you'd need headphones to play it in public.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 17:03

But there's so much to play at the moment but if it goes on sale, I'll download.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 17:14

masofdas wrote:
anyone played Oxenfree?

I have not, but Daft Souls made me really want to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 17:24

Yeah it's a timed console exclusive of XBONE, let me know if you do as PS4 version when it comes will be more par in terms of any bugs what not with that then PC.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 17:42

Yeah I'm waiting for a PS4 version of Oxenfree, though I was pretty intrigued after Daft Souls.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 17:59

I've reinstalled STEAM and I've downloaded that Dr La-----Something that Drunka recently finished and Emily is Away along adding a load to my wishlist of teh few games Drunka finished and That Dragon Cancer, Dark Maus and Oxenfree even though I'm more likely to wait for PS4 version on that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2016 - 17:05

FREE SEGA GAMES, Link in this and info on more games maybe coming, including Binary Domain
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 17:05

Thanks for linking that Mas. I'm always happy to add freebies to my steam account.

I have been playing X-Com 2 on my computer, and it is really bloody good. It is like the original, but improved upon in every single way. I really feel like the underdog in this one, which makes every action feel precious.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 19:37

This is a better link and Binary is now going to be FREE
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 22:36

I saw that on twitter earlier and jumped on it. Binary Domain is the best game about shooting robots ever made.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 7:39

I dunno, Vanquish is pretty swish... Damn close though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 8:34

There both good games and both from SEGA, are we talking just robots as you shot the Geth in Mass Effect for instance.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 11:27

Vanquish isn't good because of Sega though. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 12:26

They paid for it, so yeah it's good because of SEGA.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 14:40

Renegade Ops! Loved that game on the 360. Fair play SEGA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your computer?
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next