We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.

Go down 
+6
The_Jaster
Cube
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 09:44

Yeah would agree with Andy, it's no game you want to rush & depends if you want to do some side stuff & dlc.

@Andy I dread to see how such a big game run's on last gen, going to be a few loading times. Not sure if I want multiplayer though that's been announced but pleased it's own thing.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 09:47

Yeah if Lego Marvel ran as poorly as it did I really wouldn't fancy Inquisition! As for the multiplayer it's the same dealio as ME3 so I'm well up for that. It definitely has a lot of potential and I know I'll be hooked on trying to unlock all the races/classes. Hope they support it as well as they did on 3, playable Darkspawn please!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 09:58

ME3 you kinda had to do MP because of your readiness but on DA:I MP doesn't affect SP but does sound a cool mode, it's a abit like diablo trying to get new loot and only being-able use at certain levels & classes but didn't like the sound there will be microtransactions if you want.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 11:27

But ME3 didn't need it at all, I got plenty of readiness without doing a single match. It just helped to raise a percentage bar. As for microtransactions I'm imagining they will be exactly the same as in ME3, people worry too much about microtransactions.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 13:02

andyman949 wrote:
I'd probably say about 20 hours for a good playthrough. You can sprint through the game in probably half that, maybe less, but to get a good amount done that's what I'd say.

That sounds about the exact amount of game time I'll have before it might clash with anything. Looks like mass effect will be the next game on my to do list!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014, 15:46

Woo Bioware have said Dragon Age: Inquisition true home is PC which I hope means the way it plays and not just looks.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014, 15:58

Are you in the Keep beta Mas? I'm waiting for it to go live today!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014, 16:14

No I am not, didn't even know there was a beta I guess it's for the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014, 17:21

No Keep is the file importish thing that lets you mark/carry over you decisions from the previous games and their dlc.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014, 22:55

Ohh well as I've not a had a 360 for what will be 2 years now and I'm now on PlayStation, I don't think it's something I can use. Unless you can make choices again like if you hadn't of played the first two.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014, 07:29

Yeah it's designed for people that haven't played it/have played it on a different platform in the past. The sync is down so I went through and made the choices I think I made last night, will be good to see what happens when I do get the sync.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014, 00:33

Sync kinda worked for me, trophy list is up all single player yay but none seem to be romance which is odd for bioware.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014, 06:20

Yeah it's up now, I was pretty happy with the file I created though so I'm sticking with that. Fortunately I used default names/appearances anyway so that bit wasn't even wrong Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014, 08:46

My character etc was there but not all my choices and none of the achievements seems to unlock.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014, 08:56

The achievements thing is odd, you do have your origin tied to your gamertag right?
All of my trophies showed up, though a lot of the special awards didn't on account of me not being around to receive them at the time.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014, 09:24

I think so as it knew my character of Topher the City Elf and my other's like Zowey the rouge noble.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 09:04

Reviews are in and it's sounding bloody brilliant. It's gonna be a long week and 3 days...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 16:51

It does, glad I've got the week off for it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 10:51

Andy and anyone else going to play as
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 14:39

I haven't decided class yet, I'll go Human Male first time though. My main playthrough of 1&2 was a rogue but I quite fancy breaking that habit.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014, 17:33

I'm thinking female elf rogue.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 13:25

So I started the game yesterday as my female elf rogue which strangely looks like a cross between Scarlett Johansson & Zooey Deschanel but main reason I want to go as a female as I can romance Sera which I think will be a laugh.

I've just passed 7hrs and in any other game I would be coming up to done or at least half way but this I've barely scratched the surface, I know I've only got to more companions to get my team is likely to be Sera, Viv and Iron Bull so got a bit of everything.

It's been excellent so far but I am missing stuff from the first one but a long way to go, now to go recruit some Mages.

How you doing Andy as I think only you playing.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 13:35

I'm currently 30 hours in as a male, human warrior and I absolutely love it! Aside from the loss of auto attack everything about the game just seems bigger and better. I love every single party member so I'm switching them around pretty regularly, currently the only real standout party member is Dorian for his necromancer powers.
Cannot put this game down and this work week will be long and painful because of it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 13:38

I'm off for a week, so will be playing all week well in till Friday when Pokemon & SMASH turn up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Nov 2016, 15:16

Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 Large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.   Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect and Dragon Age also Biowares other games.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next