We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread

Go down 
+9
Jimbob
Rum
Vidofnir
Crumpy Andy
beemoh
masofdas
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 9:30

You are correct Andy and Demon Soul's got Black Phantom Edition.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 18:35

It might be still a bit much for them to do a ps4/XO version of DSII, if project beast is in fact a souls game you wouldn't want them (DSII:DE & project beast) to release too close together as folk may end up burnt out on the series, it'd be a waste of resources in my opinion as could they really get it looking better than the PC version?

If a GoTY edition arrives they are more likely to appear on the systems the game initially released on.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 21:51

The_Jaster wrote:
It might be still a bit much for them to do a ps4/XO version of DSII, if project beast is in fact a souls game you wouldn't want them (DSII:DE & project beast) to release too close together as folk may end up burnt out on the series, it'd be a waste of resources in my opinion as could they really get it looking better than the PC version?

If a GoTY edition arrives they are more likely to appear on the systems the game initially released on.

If you read my post, I did say if FROM don't have the resources get a 3rd party to do it maybe another Namco Studio or Blue Point for instance, it doesn't have to look better then the PC it's just that the PS4/ONE are like PC's it be easier to get that on them then the PS360 version upscaled. And do you think Project BEAST will be that soon I'm thinking Late 2015 / Early 2016, so is DSIIGOTY is Late 2014 / Early 2015 it wouldn't matter that much. I still think Project Beast will be something Souls with Souls being the franchise name like how the Tales or even Xeno series is done.

The easiest way though to get Dark Sould II on PS4 if it's on PSNOW, maybe Sony should come out and go here's Demon Souls II but if you can't wait launching to day on PSNOW Dark Souls II.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 22:09

masofdas wrote:
it doesn't have to look better then the PC

I guarantee you if they do port to PS4/One then if it isn't looking as good as the PC version, there'll be a lot of unhappy console owners. Why bother spending the money on a new console if it's just going to look marginally better than the previous console?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 22:11

Yeah as good as the PC version yes but better unlikely.

But I think my PSNOW idea works the best for every one.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 22:28

I did read your post Mas, I was merely stating what I think.

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:
it doesn't have to look better then the PC

I guarantee you if they do port to PS4/One then if it isn't looking as good as the PC version, there'll be a lot of unhappy console owners. Why bother spending the money on a new console if it's just going to look marginally better than the previous console?

THIS.

I'd like to add that the game runs fine on ps3/360 so apart from better visuals there's not much else a ps4/XO version can do which is why I said it was a waste.

masofdas wrote:
I still think Project Beast will be something Souls with Souls being the franchise name like how the Tales or even Xeno series is done.

Given how Mr Miyazaki sees the series (which I posted about over in the project beast thread) he doesn't want it to go down that route at all.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 22:31

That's why I said bring it to PSNOW, that's the whole point of that service.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 23:20

That does sound like the safer bet but at this time its an unproven service, you'll probably see more first party content to begin with.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 23:28

At the moment it's on the BETA with these games, So there's some 3rd party there and it will need a big title when it goes fully live.
Killzone 3
Puppeteer
Shadow of the Colossus
Papo & Yo
Darksiders II
MX vs. ATV: Alive
Disgaea 4
Ninja Gaiden 3
Shatter
All Zombies Must Die
Ben 10 Omniverse
Big Sky Infinity
Choplifter HD
Dead Island Riptide
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
Hunter’s Trophy 2 – America
Legasista
Mercury Hg
MX vs ATV: Alive
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD
Overlord: Raising Hell
Pacific Rim
PixelJunk Eden
Papa & Yo
Poker Night 2
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Way of the Samurai 3

Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 17:30

Jas might like this drawing of a Zelda/Dark Souls mashup...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 19:30

That's quality! I wish I was more patient/less lazy with my drawing to attempt things like this.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014 - 21:37

Yay more DLC is on the way which means more likely to be a GOTY edition which means more likely for a next gen version.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014 - 23:51

keep on dreaming  Razz

I'm actually wondering how you will access this DSII dlc is it it's own separate thing or do you have to fill certain requirements to access it like in dark souls?

Last edited by The_Jaster on Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 23:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : praise the sun!)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 0:05

Haven't a clue,

I'm 98% certain there will a GOTY edition not so confident of a current gen port, I mean.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 14:18

I was wrong before about GTA V so ye never know, I looked up my question in my previous post too and you do access the dlc in a similar way (you basically enter the dlc world from a main game location) but given that NG+ doesn't start straight away & you have the ability to warp to locations it shouldn't mean as much work as it was in dark souls.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 17:00

Yeah, you can access the DLC after you get

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 17:08

Demon & Dark Souls 1 had a GOTY edition, so why wouldn't they follow suit. Everything seems to get a GOTY now as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 18:11

@Jay I assume it's not safe for me to look at that spoiler?  Laughing 

masofdas wrote:
Demon & Dark Souls 1 had a GOTY edition, so why wouldn't they follow suit. Everything seems to get a GOTY now as well.

My "keep on dreaming" post was in regard to a ps4 version (which I admitted I could be wrong about) so there probably will be a GOTY version or better yet PTD (prepare to die) version  Winky Face but I see it still being for ps3/360/PC so it doesn't step on the toes of bloodborne but then again it (DSII: PTD) could be a long way off.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 18:16

My post there was to Jay, yeah understood yours. Yeah with bloodborne being so soon doesn't make that much sense maybe after on NOW, So you like bloodborne checkout these other great tilted from FromSoft and all three souls games in there goty version which the prepare die version is on NOW ready to stream.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 0:31

I'm back playing DSII so... (spoiler box time)

My adventures:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 2:35

Jas -

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 15:43

JayMoyles wrote:
Jas -

Spoiler:

@Jay
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 16:01

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 3:42

I've made a bit more progress with DSII the last few times I've played though I've halted myself in a way by going back to old areas to double check I didn't miss items or work to towards certain trophies so I have less to do in NG+ and thankfully I got two.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 3:47

If you want 100%, you'll have to go to NG++  Balladeer 

Unless you fancy doing a LOT of PVP.

I'm currently making a dex/faith character to play the DLC with - never played faith before and I enjoyed dex in DkS so figured it'd be a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread   Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elden SoulsBorne: Felyne Village - the FROM thread
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next