We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder

Go down 
+23
Solve My Maze
Xelviar
NintenDUCK
Vidofnir
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Dusty Knackers
Athrun888
Admin
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Cube
Jimbob
oldschool
Buskalilly
masofdas
beemoh
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Rum
shanks
Balladeer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 22:59

Starting to exercise is always the hardest part.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 20:56

Not feeling very well. Walked into the kitchen thinking "I feel as weak as a kitten". Another part of my brain said "Don't you mean... a Litten?!"

It doesn't stop, guys. IT DOESN'T STOP.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 21:24

If the cuts and scratches on my hands are anything to go by, kittens aren't weak!

But sorry to hear that bud, especially as I'm just getting over a lurgie myself.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 1:16

Not good, is it? Hey, wait a minute - I didn't think Luke Summerhayes got sick; I heard sick got Luke Summerhayes.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 22:08

I get sick, I just don't let it stop me.

That said, I'm pretty lucky with illness, I tend to carry it to other people and escape it myself.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 16:40

Help me!  The neighbours are playing really bad loud country music all through the night!  

In other news I can already tell this summer is going to be a scorcher.  How you ask?  Because I just found a young spider on my laptop screen.  Young because it was one of the twenty cent sized ones, only miniture.  Now to wipe its guts off my screen. Meh
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 17:40

Earplugs? Playing a game OST as loud as possible in retaliation? Twisted Evil

There was a pretty big spider on the landing a couple of nights ago. Just went to bed without dealing with it, hoping no-one would notice/a cat would eat it. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 21:14

The last spider I saw was a month or two back now, when we found one at work near the bananas and people were worried it was an exotic visitor. We trapped it and put it outside, having eventually decided he was pretty common-or-garden.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 21:20

I like 'piders. I might like them somewhat less if I lived in Australia.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 11:13

Death to all spiders!

The ones that dare to transgress upon my temporary home anyway. If they aren't radioactive I'm not interested!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 16:59

Packing everything I own is insane.  I've got so much stuff that's awkward to pack, least of all those anime figures and the model kits.  Still sooner I'm out of here the better, one perk of being on a one month lease: don't have to sit back and take it when the landlord goes full bully mode.  Turns out verbal agreements aren't worth the s*** you take in the morning after eating tacos for dinner.

Oddly enough I'm enjoying packing, for some reason going back to having nothing but the bare basics is actually kind of fun.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 6:08

I came on here to make a thread about F-Zero for Wii U and NX, then realised I'd only dreamed about it and it hadn't really been announced.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 7:56

If you dream a little harder next time...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 8:11

Aww! What's worse, a bad dream that you wake up from, or a wonderful dream that you wake up from?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 9:23

The latter, you get relief from the former, just sadness from the latter.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 9:30

Balladeer wrote:
Aww! What's worse, a bad dream that you wake up from, or a wonderful dream that you wake up from?

Sometimes I have bad dreams -- normally my brother dying -- and when I wake up it's really hard to shake the feeling that it really happened and ditch the feeling of grief.[

Other times I have a lesser bad dreams -- I'm back living with my parents/ back at school -- and waking up to realise the truth is a nice feeling.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 11:04

Drunka has a good point: a bad dream can be really affecting. I still carry around a couple of bad dreams - a friend dying of cancer and my Dad killing himself, none of which have happened, I hasten to add. I can dismiss good dreams more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 15:51

I'll take a happy dream that ends up being a dream over ptsd induced nightmares every day of the week. At least the former doesn't produce sheets saturated with cold sweat or bring all those lovely resentments and grudges you have from years past back to the fore to ruin your entire day before it even begins.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 19:13

Urk, I'm truly glad I don't suffer from recurring nightmares. I love my sleep, and having to dread the experience of falling asleep would be awful.

However, on that note, it's probably time we call bedtime on this thread as we're approaching the 1000 post automatic cut-off point. If one of you lovely chaps want to do the honour of continuing the conversation and making our first-ever third edition of a thread, that'd be smashing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40