We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 17:24

Don't take this the wrong way, but it feels good seeing you get shafted on games for a change Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 17:52

£250 is the sweet spot for me so those rumours are good news, not surprised by the pro controller being 40 quid as that seems to have been the standard price for all the console makers for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 10:37

Don't worry Cappa I paid I think over £500 for my Wii U with games at launch before I even hit the eShop.

The funny thing is and I said this else where the Wii U is still £250 with two games that in 4 years, if you think about sort of lost nothing as I think I got 6 games with mine at launch.

The Switch may come out at lower price then the previous console is on the market which does seem odd as you won't see the PS5 come out at £300 where the PS4 Pro is £350.

You have a point about the other consoles though and them now being fairly cheap to buy that anything over £250 (You'd think most will buy the bundle) will be a hard sell as it's going to be less powerful, have the smaller library of games and smaller install base that Little Timmy's mum is going to look at them all and go well I can buy this Xbox One with 4 games for £179.99 and Timmy's mate Jimmy has one of them as well, they can play NBA 2K together online.

I know it's new but you can't be expensive just because your new, I do hope Nintendo market it right and show you can take it on the go and is this all in one system, then Timmy's mum may go well that Xbox One just plugs into the TV and the size of house, where Timmy can take his Switch which has a screen on it over to Jimmy's and they can play together.

Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 14:53

Jimmy and Timmy sound like a right pair.

Has anyone seen this supposed Nintendo Switch that was shown by a YouTuber?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 15:26

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 23:34

gjones wrote:
Jimmy and Timmy sound like a right pair.

Has anyone seen this supposed Nintendo Switch that was shown by a YouTuber?

Yeah I seen that and it had me in stitches but this picture that Chris Scullion posted on twitter pretty much confirms it's a fake/3d printed version.

Spoiler:

---

After tweeting how I'd like to see the switch launch in red (sadly unlikely) I found these quality themed NS controllers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:02

Launch rumours:

Last edited by Balladeer on Mon 21 Nov 2016 - 12:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler-friendly)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:20

Balladeer wrote:
Mario, Splatoon, and Skyrim would be a brilliant launch line-up!  Especially for someone who hasn't played Skyrim!

My exact thoughts. I'd love that, and it would probably be just the right amount of game to tide me over to Zelda.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 17:03

From what I've been told about skyrim that's all you'll need as it'll keep you going for a while unless you get bored easily enough. Wasn't Mario Kart rumoured to be a part of the lineup as well?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 19:28

It's getting to the stage where this could be the best launch line-up of all time. Some of what's potentially on offer will have to drop into a launch window rather than day one... surely?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 20:11

Really though as I said elsewhere do we want remasters on day one again like with the Wii U, yeah I know you've not played Skyrim but as it sold 19+ million on PS3, 360, PC and that's just physical then the remaster version on top.

How many people really wouldn't have played it or had the opportunity to play it, want to play it on Switch sure you'll have Andy who owns it 5 times already who'll buy it again.

Yeah most consoles share games with other systems especially on launch, but for me now it's all about Mario a new title for a new system and I guess the Directors Cut of Splatoon which I think is good pack-in game especially if they want to show of the 1v1 with two Switches like in the trailer with NBA 2K.

Also I'd sooner we have a nice spread of games in the launch window which is about 6 months based on Wii U launch to Pikmin 3, if they could have March Mario & Splat, April Kart, May Mario Maker, June Zelda, July SMASH, August Pikmin 4 would be lovely

Yes I will but the remaster Wii U games as Nintendo will likely add plenty to it like new characters in Kart and double dash style weapons.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 20:37

I don't buy remasters on all consoles for everything Mas Laughing I just pick up quite a few on PS4 as I generally fancy replaying them and will already have platted on PS3. Unless Switch has the best achievement system ever I can't see myself picking up any remasters.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 20:42

It was a joke from Jay the other night on Skype whilst playing Overwatch.

You know you're allowed to replay games on PS3 if you've already platinumed them Grin

What about the Wii U Remasters of Kart, Splat, SMASH and likely Maker or not bothered unless you can get a platinum star on them all.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 21:02

Nintendo couldn't pay me to play more Mario Maker (ok, they could, but that's the line). A lot of those games are online games, so I might pick them up if we get a good crowd going, if not, probably not, those are all games I've not played enough of.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 21:09

Rumours say this version of Splatoon is going to focus more on local multiplayer.  If true that's a big bonus for me. Thumbs Up!

The big draw of Skyrim to some will be the ability to play it on the go.  Simple as.  In my case, that's another big bonus for any game.  There are times at the moment where I just cannot be bothered to bed myself in to a home console gaming session.  Now, I reckon that's probably my problem rather than the machines', but...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 18:17

Isn't the local about two Switches though like with NBA in the trailer, that local is a good but you need someone else with a Switch Balla.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 11:19

More rumours you say? Still likely to be better than PMSS.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 12:43

Weird but Okay as it does make sense it could the the suspire Ubisoft game which I was hoping was/is BG&E2.

Also Nintendo have trademarked Wave Race, now it could be nothing but still be great to have it as if we get Mario, Zelda, Kart, SMASH, Splat, Maker all in the first 6 months (one a month) what's coming in November? Retros Games? Pikmin 4? then what next year?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 14:00

Double Post so soon as this is a big one

Pokemon Stars people for Switch

That would be huge even if its just the 3rd version as we would be finally playing HD Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 15:00

Matthew Castle
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 16:44

1) I was hoping for Eclipse rather than Stars.
2) A third version on Switch would be weird and unprecedented, but I suspect 3DS and Switch can communicate wirelessly so it will probably work.
3) I'm doubtful of this one. I know a lot of Switch news has been leaking, but this just doesn't fit for me. The update from a 3DS to something they could put on Switch without embarrassing themselves is a lot bigger than Wii U -> Switch. I'd expect some kind of spin-off on Swith for now, and Gen 8 or a third version/ S&M2 a fair old way down the line- much too far to be leakable this early.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 16:49

I thought Eclipse would have been a better name for 3rd version.

The write up seems to say Pokemon Bank to transfer Pokemon but I'm guessing you mean battles and trading with 3DS owners when on the move.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 18:05

Not for the first time, what Drunka said. We know TPC are working on something Switch-y, and it's an easy pair of dots to connect... but too soon, says Zero, for that fabled third version. Give it a year and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 18:08

Imagine the hype and possible sales of the Switch, if Nintendo come out with a proper Pokemon within in the first year with a Mario and Zelda game.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 18:15

It's like you said above, though: Nintendo can't fire out games in all their franchises within the first couple of years or they'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel thereafter. That would be particularly dangerous if the Switch's third-party support lasts for days rather than months, like the Wii U's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next