We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:03

They can still come on the forum, not saying not to do that but maybe avoid the Switch section.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:21

I know you find it physically painful to not type the first thing that comes into your brain Mas but I'm sure you can wait like a day to make new threads. All we'll have to go on is what's in the Direct anyway, so I'm sure keeping it in that thread will be fine.

I'd say we should make a new thread Friday morning, chat in that one with all the spoilers we want, and just post the link in this one and leave it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:22

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Is youse not coming on the forum for a couple of days not an option then lads, no?

I did hope to be able to come in here to get a link to the archived version, as said above.  This is/was the one gaming-relevant place I hoped to be able to come into without spoilers, including Facebook and Twitter.  Unless somebody'd care to MP it to me/us...  Ultimately though, like Muss, I'll let the admins. decide.

Drunka's solution seems a good one.  Also we have a thread for Directs and stuff which sounds perfect for the chatter from this! Or could do vice versa, I suppose...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:24

@Mas Oh defs they could. But I use the 'view posts since last visit' link whenever I log on to see what's going on. If others who care about spoilers are the same then I think having to avoid that's a greater inconvenience than just having a single temporary thread for the event chat/event fallout.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:28

Drunkalilly wrote:
I know you find it physically painful to not type the first thing that comes into your brain Mas but I'm sure you can wait like a day to make new threads. All we'll have to go on is what's in the Direct anyway, so I'm sure keeping it in that thread will be fine.

I'd say we should make a new thread Friday morning, chat in that one with all the spoilers we want, and just post the link in this one and leave it.

I do like posting soon as.

I have thought if we who want to talk right away in this thread or a new and we've all said what we want about Beyond Good and Evil 2 then will there be much point of a thread for it, if we've already talked about it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:36

Yeah exactly, we can talk about the Direct in a Direct Thread, then as new data about each game starts to come out, we can create threads when necessary.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:37

The other upside is that if Mas is prevented from making the threads, they'll have the humorous subtitles I crave so much! Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:41

Really though, is folk not using the forum for a weekend just not an option? I mean, I might not even use the forum after the Switch presentation if there's nothing I want to type; can youse not do that too?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:43

I'm sure they could, but it's also not that hard to behave in such a way that they don't have to, and coming on the forum is nice.

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 Giphy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:45

Drunkalilly wrote:
Yeah exactly, we can talk about the Direct in a Direct Thread, then as new data about each game starts to come out, we can create threads when necessary.

With previous directs and even for the trailer for Switch that has been right away for new game announcements and whos to say we won't get new information in till launch.

What's the thinking with likes Mario Kart 8 are we posting in the threads for those games now or not.

My thoughts is between Cappa and Balla etc they use forum just don't go into the Switch section in till you've watched the events.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:47

Just go round Balla's house and tattoo spoilers on his willy, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:49

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Really though, is folk not using the forum for a weekend just not an option? I mean, I might not even use the forum after the Switch presentation if there's nothing I want to type; can youse not do that too?

Drunkalilly wrote:
I'm sure they could, but it's also not that hard to behave in such a way that they don't have to, and coming on the forum is nice.

This.  Surely, with a small community (and no signs of growth this past year Aww! ), we want as many posts as poss., wherever they are; rather than asking anyone not to come here for a weekend.

Having said that, I'm fine with staying in GG/anywhere else I can get a link until I can watch it. In my case it'll be at 6am or so anyway!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:52

OK. Following discussion with the rest of the admin team (i.e. Jay), what we're going to do is this.

Switch presentation chat can take place as soon as any forumites want to say something. The only caveat is that you can only chat about it in the Switch forum. For anyone who's not seen the presentation, enter the Switch forum at your own risk.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:53

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY PEACEKEEPER!

Yeah seems fair. No rules about having to post a humorous subtitle for any new threads though? Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:56

I will try to come up with some if I make any threads or if you could suggest names later in the threads.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:58

I might just do that, Mas.  I might just do that.

('Beyond Good & Evil 2: A Somewhat Nietzche Title')
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 22:02

Want me to wing you over a spoiler free link via twitter/ dm/ facebook then boys?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 22:10

That would actually be grand, cheers boss. Thumbs Up! Probably not Twitter though, it'll be crawling with Switch spoilers. FB the best if you can manage it!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 22:27

And I'll use the Cappa method of just not visiting GNamer-land straight away. I'm gonna watch the presentation when I get home from work.

That way everybody's happy.

Suspect

PLAN: I'll just go straight on to Nintendo's website, as they always have a link there; then I'll try and stare at specific points on the screen as I find the right link. Then I'll come and have a moan with you guys! Some dipshit will spoil something for me at work anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 0:38

ZeroJones wrote:
OK. Following discussion with the rest of the admin team (i.e. Jay), what we're going to do is this.

Switch presentation chat can take place as soon as any forumites want to say something. The only caveat is that you can only chat about it in the Switch forum. For anyone who's not seen the presentation, enter the Switch forum at your own risk.

Nut, am no havin it so am just gonnae spoil the shit out of it by making a thread in every possible section of the forum. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 6:30

My stopwatch is ready. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 17:19

Balladeer wrote:
I might just do that, Mas.  I might just do that.

('Beyond Good & Evil 2: A Somewhat Nietzche Title')

I was thinking - Michel Ancelled himself with Beyond Good and Evil 2
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 16:37

Didnt I tell you guys a while back that Nintendo would go all out with a big event?

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-switch-experience-2017-will-be-live-streamed-on-youtube-this-weekend/
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 16:44

I'm more intrigued for what the HORI fight stick will be for as SMASH isn't a game I think of when I think fight stick, I sort of got a feeling Tekken 7 could be the launch fighter.

My logic is Namco and Nintendo do work together and Tekken 7 is due early 2017 and its launch date is due to be announced in January.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 17:55

Could just be Pokken with all the added arcade characters?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next