We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge

Go down 
+12
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Gwyn400
Balladeer
shanks
Admin
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
beemoh
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 20:31

The final Poochy made me laugh out loud. Have you been following TPPEmerald at all? They caught a lot of Poochyenas...

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 466
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 20:35

Laughing I'm sorry but your luck with those pooches is just hilarious Jay.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 20:37

Like, every route. The next Pokemon I encountered on the route between the forest and Rustboro was a Marill too.  Aww! 

Balla: Yeah, hordes and hordes of Poochies.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 21:50

Wow, that is really rotten luck with the pooches.

Thinking about rules for Gen 6, Balladeer is right in saying that you can choose your own terms of the Nuzlocke. For the sake of having uniform rules written down though we can try and think of ways to incorporate the exp.share in the mean time.

I don't think putting a limit on random battles is such a good idea as I would be likely to forget how many battles I have done on each route on top of the 1 catch rule. Repel is a big no-no.

What I'm thinking is enabling exp share as long as all of your main party is stored in the PC, this way you could level up multiple low level pokemon but without the individual grinding and overpowering main party members. When the level of these pokemon ties up with your highest overall level, it must be disabled again.

I can see that this would mean returning to earlier areas to train bunches of weak pokemon but its the best I can think of for now. Feel free to tear it apart and think of a better rule hahah.  Razz 

As for my Emerald run:

Forest, City, Fate.:
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 10:32

Honestly I think that idea would make a pretty good rule regarding the exp share, it'd still allow grinding newbies up reasonable while snipping out the main problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 16:18

Rethinking that a little bit, I said "as long as your whole main party" is in the PC. It might be a little more fair to just put your highest level pokemon in the PC, and this level cannot be surpassed using the exp share.

So if you have a main party member that is lagging behind a bit you can still use the exp share with them while training other low levelled pokemon.

Gym and a Half:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014 - 16:29

Your run seems to be going well - Lombre is a solid Pokemon.

Jay's Emerald Nuzlocke - Part Four:
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 19:34

Oh Jay, after what I have just been through you are in for a rough time with that team.

A Fighting Chance:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 8:34

Blimey, guys, tough times all round! I'm happy that Jay's Whismur is named after me because eventually it'll be a Loudred (fingers crossed). In real life I'm only a Loudred when we score. #NFFC
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 12:21

Brawly's always been a bit of a tough one.  That is, unless you pick up a Sableye from the cave in SapphireVery Happy
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 15:50

Haha, I did try to get down the ladders in that cave to hopefully nab a Sabeleye but unfortunately I ran into a Makuhita... Good luck to Jay in beating Brawly with two pokemon weak to fighting and no super-effective moves!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 17:37

I may skip Brawly for now... Entirely possible if you blunder your way through the cave. I feel I'll just get destroyed otherwise! Course, if I end up with a Sableye then I'll be sorted.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 17:24

Time for a long awaited update!  For starters I'll go over what I forgot to mention last time.  I've killed the lake trio, I went off to kill them now and found nothing there, checked my pkedex and sure enough all three were registered.  Mespirit isn't showing up on the marking map roaming so it's clearly dead along with uxie and azelf.  So that takes my total legendary kills up to four.  I've also cleared the final gym, so I've got all eight badges.  

And now for my glorious return to Sinnoh!!  All hail me, master of pokemon and soon to be champion of the realm and destroyer of the beings of time and space!

So I set off after an extended leave from sinnoh.  During my time away I had conquered beings of unmeasurable power and saved countless worlds from destruction.  I sigh as I get off my behind and pick up my six pokeballs, checking each one to confirm who was on the team.  I found my team consisted of Buster II the jolteon, Hunter II the crobat hm slave, Zero Jones the gyarados, a gastrodon that was unamed, and my soon to be christened Balladeer the weavile.  And with that I set off, slaughtering a hapless psychic's team to reaquint myself with my trusted members.  

I then decide it is time to test my team, so I head for one of the three lakes.  I enter the cave with hopes of finding the magical Azelf, to add its head to my wall, where I find it gone, clearly slain.  After scratching my head wondering where my prey had gone I realise I should check my pokedex, with a powerful weavile on my team it occurs to me it might have already been slain by it.  After confirming its presence I leave, killing another trainers team in anger before preparing to fly to the beginning of the trek to the elite four.  Where I find I can fly straight there.  

I hop on my crobat and set off, landing in front of the castle where my ultimate challenge awaited.  I head inside and see a pokecenter to the left, a shop to the right, and a ace trainer blocking my path in the middle.  I heal my team and approach the ace trainer to chat him up about what lay behind him, when suddenly I hear a highly unwelcome voice come from behind.  I turn around to find my pathetic rival Yzak scurring up to me, droning on and on about how he will defeat the elite four after beating me in battle.  I pull out my pokeball containing weavile with a sigh and the battle begins.  CUE THE MUSIC!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z8t8cLr748

He sends out his starraptor to meet my weaile.  Aware my weavile was intimidated by it and aware that starraptor has the quadruple effective move close combat I switch in Buster II, who is hit by close combat.  After picking himself up I issue the order for him to electrocute Yzak's starraptor to death with thunderbolt, and smirk as it falls to the ground unconcious.  Yzak then sends out his torterra, clearly intending to go for a super effective earthquake with it.  

As he continues to play like the rank amateur he is I send out my weavile once again, who after tanking the earthquake kills the torterra with ice shard while Yzak just watches stunned.  His retaliation is once again highly predictable, with him sending in his herracross, I promptly switch to crobat tanking another close combat and killing the next turn with fly.  He answers this by sending out floatzel, which I proceed to send in Zero Jones on to intimidate and dragon dance.  Which I do, as his floatzel is powerless to stop as Zero Jones dances away, finally I get bored and tell it to waterfall it.  Which proceeds to kill it stone cold.  After this the rest of the match was a mere formality, one I am suprirsed he went through given he could have saved the life of two of his precious partners.  

I smirk as his rapidash and snorlax go down, he continues to be an annoying brat by declaring he will still someday somehow beat me, and runs off.  After this nuisance I turn back to my pc, and decide who I want to take in to my elite four challange.  I decide my team shall be roughly the same, only with the removal of crobat for birdy the starraptor.  I then head off to train, for starraptor needs some buffing up before he can truly assist me on my challenge.  

My team and I head to a very foggy route, having decided to try out chances with a veteran for our training.  We arrive, and I have Hunter II remove the fog from the area.  I approach the trainer, challenging him, he agrees to my challenge on the condition I simply knock out his partners rather than kill them.  I agree, arrogantly saying he need not pull such punches on my team.  The battle begins with his rapidash against Birdy, who I judge to be strong enough to take it on.  Birdy launches in with a ferocious aerial ace after I decide to not use brave bird for fear it might leave Birdy too weak to take a hit if the rapidash survives.  I grin as the rapidash stumbles and looks like it is about to go down.  Then to my horror it stablizes, despite feeling confident it proceeds to rear its head and shoot out a tremendous Fire Blast.  But I shrug, thinking nothing of it, after all raqidash's are not known for a huge special attack and my partner has a strength advantage.  The Fire blast hits, and to my horror Birdy takes more and more damage, I realise too late that it was a critically aimed attack and am left with nothing but hollowness as my partner keels over and dies, leaving me without both a friend and a valuable asset for my elite four challange.

I look up, sheer rage in my eyes and a desire for heads in my heart.  I send in Zero Jones, with the intention of not just beating him but killing his precious partners in return.  I order Zero Jones to dragon dance, not once, not twice, not three times, but five times.  I then order my partner to bring down righteous vengeance upon the Veteran, there were no survivors.  

Status report: Seven dead, eight badges obtained, four legendary pokemon slain.

Awful writing skills for the win!!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 18:19

How close are you to finishing that run Athrun? I'm not familiar with Gen IV at all.

Another update from me!

Jay's Emerald Nuzlocke Part Five:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 19:13

I'm a Weavile, woo! Bad luck losing that Staraptor, Athrun. Aww! 

That cereal .gif made me laugh. Laughing Also, my habitual DS rage is assuaged by the fact that "2 spoopy" is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 19:17

Properly laughed out loud when I found that .gif, glad it was similarly enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 19:45

JayMoyles wrote:
How close are you to finishing that run Athrun? I'm not familiar with Gen IV at all.

I've only really just got the elite four now, optional stuff is pretty much non-existent at this point until they go down. But as far as real life time goes I've got a fair few hours left, I'm training Zero Jones up to level 60 or 61 to be safe and also raising a graveller to fodder off against the bug elite four member while I'm at it. Once they're ready and I'm certain my team's as good as it can ever be I'll hit the e4.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 21:22

I haven't forgotten about my Nuzlocke - just restarted mine so I can do a playthrough in which I remembered to name all my Pokemon. I will post an update as soon as I work out where the hell the screenshots I took were saved. (I am genuinely quite baffled. I'm reasonably sure the screenshots were taken but I have no idea where OpenEmu saved them.)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 21:58

VBA saves them to the same location as the ROM, so try there?
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 21:59

Ok all updated. Hope you have success Athrun cause that Gen 4 elite 4 are tough. Y'know, I thought that you couldn't get to Slateport without beating Brawly.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014 - 22:01

Nah, just deliver the letter and you're off! The cave isn't tough to navigate as there's no puzzles or anything, so it's really feasible too. I'll probably beat Brawly when I get Fly.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:07

The Epic Conclusion

It all ends here.  After training, battling, and saving the land with my partners we arrive for the ultimate challenge, the Elite Four!  I ruffle through my pc, making my final revisions to the team that would ether see me sent home as a defeated loser or crowned the most powerful trainer in the region.  After some thinking I make my selections, Balladeer the Weavile, Buster II the Jolteon, Mamoswine the Mamoswine, Hunter II the Crobat, Zero Jones the Gyarados, and Gastrodon the Gastrodon.  

After controlling my nerves I enter, confident that my team is the best it can be.  After riding a trippy looking lift I walk in to a room full of plantlife.  I gaze around, before seeing a green haired young man in the middle.  Walking up to him he remarks about the beauty of bug Pokemon, and how he enjoys challenging people here because of it.  With teeth gritted the battle starts, his Yanmega against my Hunter II.  Being of a low power I knew I was likely sending it in to die, but as a flying type I was hoping to do some damage first.  With that in mind I ordered him to use Confuse Ray, hoping to cause some bad luck to the opponent.  The bad luck never came, with the Yanmega launching a ferocious looking Air Slash, almost immediately I knew this was it, not only was it abnormally strong it looked like it had been critically effective.  I knew Hunter II could not survive.  

Planning on a swift revenge I sent in Mamoswine, to Ice Shard his precious Yanmega.  He lived by the skin of his mandibles and used U-turn to my surprise, with Aaron sending out Scizor as yanmega's replacment.  Knowing how deadly Scizor is I promptly switch in Zero Jones to intimidate him.  Unfortunately for Aaron this pokemon was also to be his bane.  Tanking his attack with ease I order Zero Jones to dragon dance, and then waterfall.  And without a single exception Aaron's Pokemon fell to the deadly onslaught, such was the power of a Gyarados with the proper training.  I smirked at the devestated look on Aaron's face before walking out of the room through the corridoor and in to the next arena.

Here the place was rocky and mountainous, with a elderly women in the middle of the room waiting.  Immediately I could tell the theme of the match was likely ground or rocks, and switched Gastrodon to the front with a plan in mind.  After introducing herself as Berta we began our battle, with her starting with Whiscash.  I order Gastrodon to use mud bomb while whiscash used aqua tail, dealing more damage to my gastrodon than I had hoped.  However, undaunted as I was, I had gastrodon use rain dance to initiate the plan.  After tanking more of the vile whiscash's assaults and recovering with the move recover I order the move surf to be used, which promptly took whiscash out of the battle.  No matter how Berta struggled she could not budge Gastrodon, who kept recovering and surfing and dancing until eventually she had no Pokemon left.  After some parting words I left for my next challenge.  

The next room was filled with fire, the theme being obvious immediately.  I look across and see a familiar face, Flint from Sunnyshore who had urged me to take on Volkner earlier.  After exchanging heated words we begin, I planning on using the same plan I had wit Berta, him with his houndoom.  Houndoom starts the battle off with dark pulse, gastrodon clearly irritated but holding on uses rain dance again.  I issue the order to recover, while the houndoom takes me completely off guard by using sunny day.  Fearing a solar beam I have gastrodon use rain dance again, instead taking another dark pulse to the face.  After repeating the sunny day recover turn I decide to just have gastrodon attack, with a surf that takes houndoom out cold.

The next Pokemon out is Rapidash.  Images of the deceased Birdy enter my mind, and I immediately want its head on a pike.  I order gastrodon to use rain dance again, after all with houndoom dead I should be free to change the weather, right?  Before gastrodon can so much as twitch rapidash starts absorbing sunlight, I curse as it then unleashes that light in the form of a solar beam.  Gastrodon keels over, dead in front of me.  Another death to a rapidash, at this point rage is all I can see and I reach once again for Zero Jones pokeball.  Being part flying type I knew there was nothing rapidash could do to it, so I issue dragon dance and then waterfall.  Once again the opponent was powerless to stop the rampage of the supreme rampager.  With Flint's team dead I storm out of the room and on to the final member of the elite four.

Seeing the next room I guess his chosen type is psychic, and so I select Balladeer to lead the charge.  The man awaiting me introduces himself as Lucian and informs me I had timed myself just right for he had finished reading a book.  Such arrogance.  The battle begins with him leading with Mr Mime, one Night Slash later it keels over, dead.  His chosen replacement was none other than Gallade, part fighting.  Knowing leaving Balladeer in was suicide plain and simple I switch to Buster II.  Gallade surprises me by using stone edge rather than the obvious fighting move.  Buster retaliates with shadow ball, killing the opponent.  The response?  A bronzong.  Seeing this had me worried, a staller could prove dangerous.  I order thunderbolt, which almost finishes it off, it uses calm mind.  I curse as lucian restores it with full restore, but thankful deal enough to 2 hit ko it anyway.  Unfortunately for my opponent he had no further answers for a jolteon with shadow ball, and I walk out victorious.  

I walk on, healing my pokemon with some potions I found throgout my journey, and walk in to the final room.  There I am met by the one and only Cynthia, she who had been there througout my journey including when I saved the world from destruction.  A fitting final adversary I think.  We greet one another, peer to peer we show our respectand begin our duel that would turn in to one hell of a fight.  CUE MUSIC!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Iy8H7cWNk  

I lead with Zero Jones, she leads with Spiritomb.  I plan to unleash all of my rage and power on my opponent, out of respect planning on holding nothing back.  A dark pulse and dragon dance are exchanged, and then a waterfall and shadowball.  I fail to one shot the spiritomb, but due to it holding Metronome the following waterfall does.  Her response is to send in Togekiss, I almost laugh as I plan on Ice Fanging it to death in one hit.  It lives and proceeds to use Shockwave.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

I try to recover my senses after the death of quite possibly my best pokemon, and send in balladeer.  One ice shard later the togekiss is dead on the ground, but the celebrations were short lived as cynthia sent out her lucario.  A perfect counter to balladeer.  After weighing my options I decide it might be advantageous to let it die and have it use night slash, and stand there stunned as the lucario doesn't even flinch.  It then uses stone edge, and I cry out as balladeer goes down, down, down... But manages to get back up with a last burst of strength!  I decide to save him and send in buster ii, who tanks a extremespeed and retaliates with a thunderbolt that kills the lucario.  

This prompts a response I knew was coming, Cynthia being famed for her Garchomp.  And sure enough out it came.  With only three pokemon left, one unable to stay in and one unable to take a single attack the obvious switch was mamoswine.  After all, its bulky and has an ice move, I had been grooming it for this very moment!  In he goes, and takes an earthquake to the face.  I have a heart attack as it staggers heavily and almost collapses, the attack had clearly been critical and my mamoswine was almost gone from the brute force.  But it had lived, and I considered the result a forgone conclusion.  The Ice Shard Mamo used was powerful, the Garchomp cried out in pain as the shards flew at it and I cry in triumph.  

Too soon it was.  The Garchomp gets back to its feet from the blow, and the blood drains from my face as I realize what was next.  It responds with a powerful earthquake, killing yet another member of the team.  I stand there stunned, none of this was supposed to happen.  Zero had supposed to wipe out over half her team with Balladeer and Mamoswine cleaning up the rest, and yet here I was with two of them dead and one of them almost dead.  Defeat was looming and I knew it.  Despite this I did the only thing I could do, I went for the win with Balladeer.  One ice shard later the Garchomp lay dead on the ground at last.  His replacement was none other than the famously bulky water type Milotic, native to the Hoenn region and famous for its beauty.  

I sweat as I pull out Buster II's pokeball, staying in was not an option with Balladeer almost dead (about 4 HP left for the record), so I send in Buster II and pray to the gods that whatever Milotic does does no kill.  To my relief it uses Ice Beam, which Buster tanks admirably given his current state of health.  Unable to take another good hit I put all of my hopes and dreams in his power and thunderbolt, hoping his power was enough.  The room glowed bright as he discharged his electricity in to the Milotic, until I thought for sure it would live.  But just as I had given up hope, Milotic falls to the ground, dead.  

This was it, I was about to possibly win.  I dared not to get my hopes up, and watched as Cynthia sent in her last Pokemon, Roserade.  My tired Buster fought valiantly as the two exchanged blows, but alas things were too much and Buster II collapsed on the ground, dead.  With a clenched throat I send in the almost dead Balladeer to face the half dead Roserade.  This was it, despite the huge casualties and loss of my partners we were finally about to do it.  We were about to snatch victory literally from the chomping jaws of defeat.  With one last burst of strength Balladeer uses Ice Shard, and the Roserade wilts from the onslaught before collapsing.  It was over, it was finished.  I had won, at a huge cost, but not in vain.  Cynthia congratulates me on a hardfought battle and a well earned victory, I walk on and we register me in the hall of fame.  This journey and a tale of souls and balls had ended.

The Final Result!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 20:18

Balladeer saves the day again! Well done Athrun - Cynthia is possibly the most horrible champion in the series, so good job beating her.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 22:21

Congrats Athrun! Is that our second successful run here then?
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 13:51

Congratulations, that is two successful runs now, and one one D/P no less. I feel like I have to write more after reading that! Good stuff.

I could actually resume my Diamond run sometime because I just gave up after three of my pokemon fell to one Gyarados trainer.

How does one cut?:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next