Few games are pants, but some are Panzer than others.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Arceus
masofdas

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 39 EmptySat 7 Mar 2020 - 17:51

Doubt I'll play much GX now, it along with the OG Xbox PoP are more for the collection.

I did like GX back in the day, and me and my mate Josh played it for hours I think we unlocked everything or least all racer etc
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Arceus
masofdas

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!   Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 39 EmptyToday at 19:02

Few things digitally and since my last post, with some of this being a tad older than yesterday but had something cool today worth posting about, I'm also waiting on something very cool from Japan which might be here around April 8th

Bought at the last boot sale I went, just a month ago now for £3. I've played a bit of it and I think it might look better than Modern Warfare (2019) and the buddy system is neat
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 39 ESmJ2DkWAAA98Tk?format=jpg&name=900x900

It's Backwards Compatible and would like to get all the OG Xbox games that are
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 39 ES1VWZhWkAgjwYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

My Lite isn't new and I'm still disappointed we didn't get an AC Lite but the case I got for my Lite is a great match
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 39 ETjJ7_BWkAATIvx?format=jpg&name=small

Then today this which the box it's in is lovely, the artbook is fantastic and mask itself is really nice and solid yet the stand it comes with is awful that I can't find anywhere to display it
Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3! - Page 39 EURWwmNXYAEXkuk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yes my duvet covers have been changed sort of between Dead to Rights and the AC Case when having this cold
Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought (a bad pun) for 3!
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39