We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 20:34

About those five Wii U games in the top ten:

Breath of the Wild...aye. If I'd played it on Wii U, it would have been my third or second favourite game.

I forgot all about the first Splatoon. No joke, I completely forgot about it. I didn't vote for it in anything, at all. Apart for the Uses of the GamePad bit, I wouldn't have considered it for anything. It's good, but, well, forgettable after Splatoon 2.

Super Mario Maker is too low, and you should all be ashamed. It's an absolute belter, and third on my list. If that came out in 2012, I think the Wii U's fortunes might have been a bit different.

Didn't bother with Wind Waker.

That's my 'lightning stuck twice' comment for Bayonetta 2. I think I had it at seventh on my list.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 20:58

Urk, I've missed some!

Categories:

The overall vote - I'm intrigued by the way Andy has structured it:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 22:17

TCK wrote:
I forgot all about the first Splatoon. No joke, I completely forgot about it. I didn't vote for it in anything, at all. Apart for the Uses of the GamePad bit, I wouldn't have considered it for anything. It's good, but, well, forgettable after Splatoon 2.

This makes me wonder if the placement would have been way higher if it was Splatoon getting the deluxe treatment instead of Mario Kart 8, as great as the system is it feels odd that the Switch is affecting a wii U vote in this way. I still expect MK8 to place high (easily another top 5 game on wii U) but the way things are going the forum will have forgot about it because it's on Switch.

Forgot how mad these votes could be. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 22:21

I dramatically lowered MK8 in my results because there's no reason I'd want to play it now with MK8D existing. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 23:21

Jas is right. I voted for the games I enjoyed most on the Wii U at the time and haven't let any subsequent releases affect the standings. I don't think, anyway. Meh
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 14:35

On the eShop Award, I voted for 2 of the games as I didn't play much eShop even though I own loads due to sales and humble bundles plus thing like Child of Light, Guacamelee I played elsewhere.

On the Retro Award only one of mine made it, a lot like Cappa brings up I didn't really bother with the VC as I didn't need SMB3 for the 100th time and it's such as odd Award as I went for things I did play where we all know OoT, Galaxy, SMB3 etc are on the VC and are bangers.

On 10 & 9, I own BotW on Wii U but played on Switch (Lot like VC I know there are great games on Wii U, a lot of us wouldn't have played due to other consoles) and you all know my opinion on it, so didn't vote for it, I did vote for Splat which was my 9th and didn't vote Maker at all part of one award which was Gamepad with none of my other 4 making it.

8 & 7, I voted Wind Waker HD as my 1st, I can see Balla's point that yes it is GameCube game but this is the best version of my favourite game of all-time and still the best Zelda. It does look bad on the Wii U with the best game being an HD remaster but Twilight always does well in a Wii vote and BotW will in a Switch vote as they're great games regardless of the platform you or I played them on.

Bayo 2 was my 3rd choice, I didn't vote for Bayo 1 as it always felt like a bonus but will agree it is the better game than the sequel.

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 19:28

Best 3rd Party Wii U Game

The Winner:

Top 10 - 6 & 5

6:

5:

Last edited by Crumpy Andy on Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 19:58

STOP THE VOTE!

Crumpy Andy wrote:
the disappointing Pikmin 2

WHAT.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 20:00

Didn't Pikmin 3 win our first vote? I'm glad its still on the list.
Also: I don't think Bayonetta 2 is technically third party. Second, possibly even first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 20:33

Pikmin 3 did indeed win our first vote. I'm happy to see it return too, even though I didn't get on with it myself. Also, properly delighted with the Third Party Game winner. Excellent title, so it is - fingers crossed we'll see it elsewhere (as it's the only one of my top five that I'm expecting to chart). Have to admit to a twinge of sadness about the game that kicks off the top five - it's not my cup of tea. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 20:53

It is definitely mine. Still a great game despite BotW existing (although it's another one I think should have placed below it). Meanwhile I didn't play Pikkers 3, but from what y'all have said I'm glad it's charted. It looks like a game of pure joy.

I all but forgot about Rayman, great game though it was. It made one vote of mine in fifth place, I think. I don't reckon it'll have made the top four. In fact, prediction time?

Top Four:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 21:30

Bayo 2 would be first party as Nintendo published it also I sent 5 games for the 3rd party award as I was all for more than one game to be voted as the Wii U did get some great 3rd party games like my Top 5

1. Rayman Legends
2. Need for Speed Most Wanted U
3. LEGO City Undercover
4. Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
5. Call of Duty Black Ops II, If I had played more Batman or Child of Light actually on a Wii U then this likely wouldn't be here and would show even more that there were some great 3rd party titles on the system with MonHan likely placing Top 4 overall to prove that.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 16:54

Ditched the your comments here as I didn't get many.

Top 5 Games to Play on the Pad

5:

4:

3:

2:

1:

Top 10 - 4 & 3

4:

3:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 17:35

Who ever said SMASH for Wii U bettered Melee is having a laugh and why I didn't vote for it as Melee exists.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:11

I forgot to vote for Best Game To Play On The GamePad, for which I can only apologise again to Andy. Embarrassed Of more interest to me are 4th and 3rd: our fourth was my second overall, and the only one of my top five that I expect to chart.

DIGRESSION ALERT: If Andy was to do a 'Most Off The Pace Forumite' Award for this vote, I feel like I would win it. Grin

It's a brilliant, joyful game that I might reinvest in at some point down the line. The game in third belongs to a series that I have largely lost interest in. I do recognise its excellence and importance to Nintendo but I must also admit that I didn't vote for it in any category. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 21:43

Well don't I feel like a right ninny!  I still stand by my top one though (and my number three coming second).  I'm surprised that MH3U hasn't charted (barring a major upset): perhaps the Monster Mash lads just talk about the series so much, I think it's more popular than it is. Winky Face

The comments remain the best bit of any GNamer vote, and there were at least three (all mine Very Happy ), so I'm disappointed to see the lack of them for the GamePad vote.  That said, not many objections about the games opted for... apart from MK8 which is bobbins.  By far the best way to play Mario Kart is in local multiplayer, and you can't fit more than two people comfortably around a GamePad.  Great game, shoddy GamePad game.

RLegends is also a great game, that fell just outside my top ten.  SSBU, on the other hand, is my top Wii U game.  That top comment is mine and says it all really.  In retrospect, I'm disappointed at the DLC, and at my insistence on double dipping in all the characters and courses for SSB3D.  And I fully expect, indeed hope, that it'll be replaced by SSB5.  But I still miss it, and I can't say that about any other Wii U game really.  The 3DS version just isn't as good.

masofdas wrote:
Who ever said SMASH for Wii U bettered Melee is having a laugh and why I didn't vote for it as Melee exists.

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 XMmRO
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 22:45

Given some of the things you lot have whined about, I think I get to say that I thought that Rayman was "just OK". Run and punch should be on the same button. WWMD?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 0:59

I have had a huge amount of fun with smash games in the past, but I also didn't vote for it. They're a bit of mad multiplayer fun, but for the most part the appeal is just seeing the various characters, maps and items from other games. I had a couple of years, back in the Wii days, when I would play Smash for days on end but I'll never recreate my youth and I'm not too bothered about trying.

As for Rayman, I've still shamefully not played any of Origins or Legends!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 2:15

I thought the top ten was silly before but it just keep getting.........

Laughing

Lol!

(Side note: Now they're not bad games by any means but in my book this vote is turning into our maddest one ever.)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 6:13

@Drunka: Legends is well worth it, in my book. It's one of those games that's not got much of a look-in on the Switch because so much is being released for it.

@Jas: I don't think anything really weird or bad has placed yet, for me either - but a little bit of madness is nice sometimes. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 9:50

Got a feeling what the Top 2 will be and if so then 2 of my Top 10 didn't make it and one of those I feel should have made 10th instead of BotW as yes I know BotW is the best thing ever made by man but none of us really played it on Wii U and none of you really played Twilight on GameCube, if we had a Cube vote I doubt we would see Twilight.

@Balla what Drunka said about SMASH and Melee will always that to me also all the others feel off, they're not bad games but some in a series have to be lower than others.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 10:14

Yes, but - having a laugh? Bit 'arsh. There are many great reasons to put SSBU above Mêlée. A fighting game is more than just the fighting.

And I would absolutely vote for TP in a 'best of 'Cube'. A bit lower, because it is a Wii game foremost; but it's available on 'Cube and should be treated as such.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 10:28

To me Twilight Princess is a GameCube game foremost like BotW is a Wii U game with both ported to the next system as well but I feel if you've not played them on the system that the vote is about then shouldn't really be voted for.

I said myself if someone came to me and said I'm buying a Wii U and never played a video game then I would recommend things that I didn't play on Wii U such as BotW, Child of Light, Thomas Was Alone, Mass Effect 3 etc

I just hope SMASH on Switch recaptures the magic of Melee for me as I can see me like Zero not caring much along with whatever you found makes SMASH4U the better overall package.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:29

ZeroJones wrote:

@Jas: I don't think anything really weird or bad has placed yet, for me either - but a little bit of madness is nice sometimes. Twisted Evil

Yeah it's more the placements of the games for me plus....

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:44

Top 10 - 2 & 1  

2:

1:

Not got time to throw up Retail for now, so you'll get that and the rest of the votes in a trickle over the next few days. Happy anniversary Wii U, you were not only not as bad as people said, but you were actually pretty great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next