We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 12:06

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH ANDY'S CATEGORY DECISIONS AND JUST GRATEFUL TO HIM FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER.

GOD BLESS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 13:07

Me too.

I've got a top one and some honourable mentions - that's how I'm rolling. Cool
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:44

Sure can do it like that and I'm glad someone is doing it after I suggested it but as Jay said we do always have some discussion before hand on the cats and even Andy wanted some feedback.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 17:41

No point in trying to scare folk off though by trying to make it too complicated eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 17:47

There's feedback and then there's minutia. I think we're alright Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 17:50

Sure no problem, and I mean no disrespect to Andy. I'd just liked to have voted for more then one game in any category to celebrate the Wii Us life.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 19:34

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I'm genuinely struggling to think of good uses of the GamePad, or games that were good to play on a TV screen. I don't think I'm going to have much to contribute to this thread - I think I've forgotten all about the Wii U already!

I'm having to refer back to the last Wii U vote we did for lots of stuff - and I still don't have a third-party suggestion! Eh?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 21:06

I feel that there's room for positive feedback to Andy as well as negative to him. We're all friends here. Thumbs Up!

And though my dislike of the Wii U is well-documented - by myself Winky Face - I reckon I'm going to have a few honourable mentions in all the categories. [/showingoff]
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 23:03

Crumpy Andy wrote:
I've clearly misused the word exclusive. I just meant that they didn't come to disk.
I understood what you meant, Andy. Friggin' dipshits the lot of you Laughing
(You're going to tell me the wording's changed since the original post now, so I look like more of an arsehole than I already am...)

But I'll get a thinkin' soon - Darksiders Warmastered Edition all the way!

Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 9:06

My eShop shortlist has fourteen games on it. That's a lot of honourable mentions. Eh?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 11:00

Sorry if I came across Negative, I meant the opposite as I wanted to be positive about the Wii U and I think they're some great 3rd party titles on the system as hardly any are going to make my Top 10 or Top 5 retail for instance.

On where some games fit are we just making are own minds up where we think they should be and I guess we are voting for games we actually played on the the Wii U as Breath of the Wild will win the vote as we know it's the best game of all the games ever in the history of games and is on Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 11:52

I mean, it doesn't count because voting opens Friday, but y'know Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 11:55

I like to get in first Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 20:53

Does it count if the message title is 'DO NOT OPEN UNTIL TOMORROW'? Very Happy

Last edited by Balladeer on Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 20:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 20:54

DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 20:57

Well it doesn't work if you open it today does it? Honestly!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 21:07

Is there a deadline for the vote, Bossman Andy?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 21:14

Until every single person votes.

Or 2 weeks tomorrow.

Probably the latter.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 21:52

Crumpy Andy wrote:

On Earth? Or just people who've owned a Wii U?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 22:16

All 6 of us then, Jay

I don't know if it helps in anyway with timing but the 5th anniversary is November 30th.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 22:34

Crumpy Andy wrote:

Or 2 weeks tomorrow.

Probably the latter.

Thank you - I await your final decision with interest! Razz
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 12:24

Should probably have actually said this is open now innit. Happy Voting!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 18:00

I have happily voted. Dance
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Oct 2017 - 9:50

For the record one of the reasons I picked 2 weeks is that I'm well busy for that period of time, so don't worry that I haven't replied. I'll be doing so as I log them.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Oct 2017 - 12:41

Sorry if I'm overlooking something here, but where do we vote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next