We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy

Go down 
+11
Treesmurf
JayMoyles
gjones
Athrun888
Jimbob
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2023 - 17:43

Those blokes maybe could have found me Mario Baseball for less than the £130, I saw it for today on GameCube which I was very tempted to get.

And I had the money as I had a clear-out of Switch games of things likes Atelier Ryza 2, Blue Refection which I'm never going to get to and isn't something like Zelda that I collect.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Nov 2023 - 9:45

Like pretty much all of the £100+ GameCube games, Mario Superstar Baseball is a great advertisement for emulation. Even at £30 I wouldn't recommend buying it, it's a game that looks so much better than it plays.

Anyhoo, yesterday I didn’t buy the copy of Fighting Vipers for the SEGA Saturn in my nearby CEX as it looked like somebody had shoved it up their arse.
Back to top Go down

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8