Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy

Go down 
+11
Treesmurf
JayMoyles
gjones
Athrun888
Jimbob
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2023 - 17:43

Those blokes maybe could have found me Mario Baseball for less than the £130, I saw it for today on GameCube which I was very tempted to get.

And I had the money as I had a clear-out of Switch games of things likes Atelier Ryza 2, Blue Refection which I'm never going to get to and isn't something like Zelda that I collect.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Nov 2023 - 9:45

Like pretty much all of the £100+ GameCube games, Mario Superstar Baseball is a great advertisement for emulation. Even at £30 I wouldn't recommend buying it, it's a game that looks so much better than it plays.

Anyhoo, yesterday I didn’t buy the copy of Fighting Vipers for the SEGA Saturn in my nearby CEX as it looked like somebody had shoved it up their arse.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 17:13

Spotted at Cash Convertors at the start of the week.

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 Img_2097

I saw it, stopped in my tracks, thought to myself ‘what the fuck is that all about?’ and snapped a photo. On balance, a boxed PS3 for £49.99 isn’t the most honking deal. Being real though, that box is honking. Still, it’s a fun returning outing for the phrase ‘MANAGER’S SPECIAL PLAYSTATION 3 FIFA 15 & NBA 2K15 BUNDLE’, which I’d assumed had been retired from use a decade ago.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 18:13

You could have got a £60 voucher in CEX, shame it wasn't a 60GB as those boxed in CEX £270.

Is that a ROG Ally above it?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 15:23

What's going on? This isn't helping the feeling I've had, just woken up from a nap in the middle of the day, that I'm in a parallel universe. I mean never mind the "manager's special" (is he?) PS3 bundle... what the fuck is a ROG Ally? Quick research suggests "like a Steam Deck but... not"
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 15:31

You would be correct Jim, it is a PC Handheld which have been around for years before the Deck. Just now think the Switch being a success, the whole console games on the go took off (though other things have done this) with DOOM, Witcher, FIFA and indies etc people now want more POWER! And take their library on the go (or even not on the go with a Portal). Which the Deck does and then these other ones such as the ROG Ally does even more being a Windows PC in handheld form without the SteamOS & Linux of the Deck.

Soon might even be a more console version of this type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8