Little Time Hatkid

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 10:17

Nah, I'm with Athrun here. Give me a good solid bar of chocolate over a difficult-to-get-into-or-chocolate-fragments-all-over-the-floor egg any day.

My thoughts on Creme Eggs are, of course, well documented around these parts. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 15:26

It's not just the difficulty in eating the stuff that I have issue with, it's how easy it is to get "sick" on easter chocolate, far easier than normal chocolate.  Most of it simply upped the sugar factor, and for what?  Too much sugar ruins the whole point of chocolate, the cocoa taste.  If I can't taste that cocoa somewhere in there it isn't chocolate any more, it's an artificial product pretending to be chocolate, just like plastic cheese is a poor substitute for some quality classic chedder cheese.  

Gimme Lindt chocolate over easter chocolate any day of the week, week of the month, and month of the year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 20:01

That super-duper deluxe hardback The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild guide in GAME, it looked really nice and I would like it for the Zelda Collection but not for £30. I just hope it doesn't sell and goes down in price as guides often do go down to silly money in GAME as today I saw Metroid guides for £3 and some Pokemon book for 49p.

The other one was today which was Persona 3 FES on PS2 in CEX but it was £65, I reckon this will be much like Fire Emblem on Cube and someone will tell me to buy it at that price.

Those I could have bought the other I saw yesterday evening on Facebook and never really had the opportunity to buy it was my favourite bad console the Atari Jaguar with Cybermorph for £100.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 16:24

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 DyFaQ9EX4AMmoXg

I saw this afternoon in the local retro game shops facebook. Now as you know I love the Cube and I would like a cooler console then the two I've which is a Res Evil 4 PAL Console and a Japanese console in a PAL Purple casing.

That when I saw that post, I thought I'd have that then I saw the price, it's umm £450 and is missing the special disc however it shouldn't have the matching GBA SP with it but that's unboxed.

I won't be buying and if I had the money I'd be iffy spending that much on two systems that aren't even complete.

Also, there was a matching wavebird if you want even more Gundam GameCube stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Baby Brush God
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2019 - 11:42

I had to pass on two of the best charity shop bargains I've seen a long time yesterday: a boxed original XBox for £9.99, and a boxed Dreamcast for £19.99. Fair dos, folk probably get those consoles for cheaper than that at car boot sales and markets every weekend, up and down the country. But these were in great condition. I ummed and ahhed about it for a while, but the company I was with, the places I was going afterward and the sheer size of them both meant that I just had to leave them behind.  Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2019 - 11:58

Those were cheap and the recent boot sales been I've to, people have started asking silly money for old consoles (no that unboxed N64 is not worth £60) part from last-gen stuff.

Back to top Go down
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2019 - 12:17

Ooft, you get a chance to go back Cappa?

You rarely see any great bargains here as shops are way to savvy about what's worth what- and charity shops are less common than the big buy-and-sell second hand joints.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy   Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I DIDN'T Buy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3