We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
stu_the_great
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
Rum
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Apr 2021, 14:08

Aren't the sanrio ones new and why every one going nuts for them?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021, 21:18

Double Post as I went to the shops today, did I need to go not really, but the independent game shop seemed to be pushing being back open. I get it a business like that will need the trade and seen them go hey got these unusual PS4, Switch games in and more merch etc come in.

For me though it was more about the retro with the odd more modern game as I traded in Balan after finishing it and Bravely Default II as I was never going to play it. Oh also two Japanese PSP games of eBay which one should be Jas dream a From Software made Monster Hunter

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EynFWKxXIAQGUcF?format=jpg&name=mediumFour me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EyySfeFWEAMQvfI?format=jpg&name=medium

The PS3 games mainly because what's happening with PSN as started to see games get delisted and go up value, that for £4 thought something like Agarest worth a punt.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021, 10:29

Mas wrote:
Oh also two Japanese PSP games of eBay which one should be Jas dream a From Software made Monster Hunter

Haha! I've known about that game for ages and even though it is From Soft I'm pretty sure Miyazaki wasn't at the helm of it.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 11:58

I'd be interested in seeing what that Lumines game on PS2 is like, Mas.

I spent an afternoon in Covent Garden exploring the two central London CEXs and HMV (now Fopp). Picked these bad boys up (Wrestlemania was the re-release):

Mas-style bed shot:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 16:32

Not played it but far as I know it's a port of the PSP game which happened a lot for late PS2.

On Tennis, World Tour 1 is on sale on Xbox and tempted, but there's a World Tour 2 which has a next gen version that I may as wait till that's cheap digital or physical.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 20:50

Are those WWE DVDs still worth much, gjones? I'd assumed WrestleMania 17 would have cost you a decent amount regardless, such is the events legendary status. 

My new buys:

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 Img_2018

I was awake in the middle of the night a few days back, just fannying about Amazon. That was lucky - I found that amiibo for only £5.99 and the game for only a fiver!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 21:38

That seems cheap for DOOM Eternal, I know it's a different format but seeing its now very likely on all Three Game Pass's forever wonder if the prices have come down on all the formats because of that?
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 21:45

Doom Eternal for a fiver is criminal. Ol' Nagano Trotter strikes again.

Wrestlemania 17 was a tenner new, it's usually about 8.99 online for these re-releases although 17 is usually out of stock (already). WWE re-released Wrestlemanias 14-22 last year and I'm glad they did. The originals are at least a tenner anyway and are a good 20 years old so at risk of being scratched. Also, hearing how WWE are editing their network content makes me want to get their best events on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021, 20:41

gjones wrote:
Ol' Nagano Trotter strikes again.

Definite tagline potential.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Apr 2021, 08:23

gjones wrote:
Wrestlemania 17 was a tenner new, it's usually about 8.99 online for these re-releases although 17 is usually out of stock (already). WWE re-released Wrestlemanias 14-22 last year and I'm glad they did. The originals are at least a tenner anyway and are a good 20 years old so at risk of being scratched. Also, hearing how WWE are editing their network content makes me want to get their best events on DVD.

Do you think these WWF/WWE DVDs will go up in price now that the WWE Network is being edited? I'm asking because I had a clearout of my cupboard last year and there's a box with about fifty WWF/WWE DVDs from the 2000s/early 2010s sitting waiting to go to a charity shop. Is there anything that might be worth something?
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Apr 2021, 09:14

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

Do you think these WWF/WWE DVDs will go up in price now that the WWE Network is being edited? I'm asking because I had a clearout of my cupboard last year and there's a box with about fifty WWF/WWE DVDs from the 2000s/early 2010s sitting waiting to go to a charity shop. Is there anything that might be worth something?

It depends on what they are really. The big four PPVs will always be worth a few quid but the 2000s stuff I could see some nostalgia for that period creeping in soon, so there may be a demand for that mid-2000s era. There's certainly some politically incorrect material in there that I can see being removed from the Network. Blu-rays are just down to the big four PPVs at the moment - I can't see there being any demand for 4K in the future.

On a related note, I'm surprised there have been no AEW DVD/Blu-Ray releases in the UK. Everyone I know that's watched AEW PPVs is through a stream.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021, 15:37

Went for a poke around the big geeky second-hand emporium the other day and got some Monster Hunter bargains:

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 17803810

One of those books was less than a tenner, the other was less than a pound.

The little plushies were super cheap. I don't even know if I was charged properly, because I walked away with both of them, a third little digimon as a gift for a pal, and a big bag of sweets for the equivalent of a fiver.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021, 15:54

New VITA game in 2021, which I backed on KS instead of getting via PlayAsia like a lot of these EastAsiaSoft games.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 20210410
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021, 17:02

Tits.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021, 17:17

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021, 19:12

That is definitely an art style. Suspect
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021, 20:18

Buskalilly wrote:
Went for a poke around the big geeky second-hand emporium the other day and got some Monster Hunter bargains:

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 17803810

One of those books was less than a tenner, the other was less than a pound.

The little plushies were super cheap. I don't even know if I was charged properly, because I walked away with both of them, a third little digimon as a gift for a pal, and a big bag of sweets for the equivalent of a fiver.

I keep meaning to buy some of those MH Artwork books, that ChaCha plush is nice as well. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Apr 2021, 17:27

Went to look at a car today booked an appointment etc like you need to do at the moment in some places. Anyway got there looked at the car, asked if I could take it out to be told can't because not enough time till next appointment.

As you can guess I didn't buy a car that I couldn't test drive and this was a 1.5hr drive there then back again, so I went into the local town as thought got to make this trip worthwhile
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 E0Ebx6ZWYAQt9nr?format=jpg&name=medium

Wasn't a total waste of most of the day as Haunting Ground is very neat, but I could have spent the 5hrs at home playing Nier or something instead.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2021, 14:39

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 Img_2019

My latest stuff. No Straight Roads looked pretty smart for a tenner brand new, and the three PS2 games cost just a few quid. The Weakest Link was for pure nostalgia (and in excellent condition considering it only cost me just over two quid on Amazon), and then the others were bought on their release days.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptySat 08 May 2021, 20:57

I did buy Res Evil Village standard version on Xbox, I was sent the Lenticular Sleeve version for PS5. I ordered from GameByte who I tried to contact before the dispatched on Tuesday when it was processing, I've not heard a thing that I sold it on eBay and got what I paid for it back.

Did however go into town today and the CEX must have had someone come in with a game collection as they had retro systems, collectable Wii games like Radiant Dawn & Xenoblade, same for PS2 stuff like Haunting Ground & Project Zero.

Which meant I got some games
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 E04-F1kXsAMMyI2?format=jpg&name=large

They had more PSP stuff as well such as all the Final Fantasy games, which I already own and the PS2 stuff was very tempting, but I just went for the one super expensive game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 May 2021, 03:16

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 18715410
I pre-ordered this in August of last year after seeing it mentioned somewhere, probably on twitter. I preceded to completely forget about it.
Then I got an email last month saying its on the way; nice little surprise. A week later, I get an email saying its been delayed until June or July or something. A few days later I get an email saying it would be here on Monday. Then on Sunday it arrived. Excited to give it a read.

I also picked up a copy of Super Princess Peach, which I've been meaning to play for . . . decades.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 May 2021, 20:04

Ooh, interested in the words in that! Smile / Sad Do let us know how it is, and if it makes you weepy like it probably would make me.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 May 2021, 22:59

[Laughs.]
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 May 2021, 17:52

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 E11mog10

Can anyone teach me the PS5 Club Secret Handshake, please?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 EmptySat 22 May 2021, 21:58

There's no handshake, just a secret club where we laugh at people posting in forums about "f*#@ing scalpers taking all the consoles".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next