We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 16:48

I did Cruel Brawl as Pit, I think. Drop off edge, fly underneath, cling onto other side, recovery attack, rinse, repeat. Eventually they became smashable. It'd have seemed less unreasonably harsh if the characters hadn't been much lighter as well.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 10:45

The_Jaster wrote:
Solve My Maze wrote:
I'm working my way through RE Revelations just now. It's actually a great game, and nearly as good as RE4 going on what I've played so far.
Oh, and it certainly has a few scary parts. I'm sure I woke up the neighbours when playing it last night!

There's a wii version of that? Razz
Sorry for the late reply. Indeed there is a Wii U version. I've nearly shat myself a few times playing it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 1:08

I was joking as you originally put this in the "what are you playing on wii" thread before they were merged.

My joke doesn't work now Sulk
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 18:57

STILL trying to 100% Lego City. I'm enjoying it but need to free up time for other games I've not finished. Up to 75% now. I've been round the place a few times, so GameFAQs will have to kick in soon.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySun 30 Jun 2013 - 18:19

The_Jaster wrote:
I was joking as you originally put this in the "what are you playing on wii" thread before they were merged.

My joke doesn't work now Sulk
Ah right! I'm surprised they didn't just port it over to the Wii anyway. I'm sure it could run it, although it would lose some of it's shine.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySun 30 Jun 2013 - 20:06

The old wii was already dead by that time sadly & also Capcom are just obsessed with HD remakes.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 18:48

Just bought need for speed on wii u, so playing that and after sunday i want to try getting back into monster hunter.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 12:56

Most Wanted is a cracking game. Be careful when it comes to puncturing tyres though, I've done that a fair bit.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 13:50

Most Wanted U for me too. Played online with Jaster, Phillips and masofdas yesterday and had a lot of fun, particularly in the "king of the hill" game type.

Would be great to get some more players joining us from here.

Solve My Maze wrote:
Most Wanted is a cracking game. Be careful when it comes to puncturing tyres though, I've done that a fair bit.

Same. I don't think I've managed to win a race after having tyres punctured, as it always happens too far from a petrol station.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 13:59

Last night I finished Lego City Undercover's story missions, so Darksiders II has gone back into the disc slot. What will most likely happen is that I'll faff about with Kirby's Dream Course until the disc version of New Super Luigi U is released and play that instead.

No, scratch that - what will most likely happen is that Animal Crossing will take over. Grin
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:14

sporkhead wrote:
Most Wanted U for me too. Played online with Jaster, Phillips and masofdas yesterday and had a lot of fun, particularly in the "king of the hill" game type.

Would be great to get some more players joining us from here.

Aye that game type is great. Grin 
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 4:15

Still chipping away at Smash Bros. Brawl. Now I've done literally everything but play multiplier for 50 and 100 hours (which I will simply leave the game on while I sleep to get because there are other games I want to play), score 5000 KOs, beat All Star with 20 characters, all characters, and get all Final Smash Trophies, unlock all songs, and last but not least get 500 different trophies.

I'm hoping this will be all done within the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 16:18

Game and Wario.
Actually enjoying the Gamer and Patchwork games
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 22:32

Patchwork has been the only thing I've played on Wii U so far this week, simple stuff but I do love a good puzzle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 12:47

Not having a Wii U yet, I am still playing games on the Wii and at the moment I am really enjoying long hours of Rune Factory Frontier. I am a massive fan of Harvest Moon and A Wonderful Life on the GameCube is still my favourite, but I am loving Rune Factory. Perhaps the dungeons make it more of a game, but it looks and plays so well, plus I find it interesting, despite the somewhat pedestrian pace it has. In fact, I love that pedestrian pace ...... talk to people, water plants, harvest plants, kill a few monsters, tame some monsters, have a hot bath, explore, talk to more people, decide who to marry, upgrade buildings, upgrade equipment, cook food ......... all whilst keeping a close eye on enrgy and the clock.

Fantastic game and I can't wait for a Wii U iteration.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 22:03

Still going at Smash Bros Brawl. I've almost finished at long damn last, I've done literally everything in the unlockables cabinet besides get 500 trophies, which is going to be so long and boring. Hopefully this will all be over by tomorrow, I've got about 75 trophies left to hit that magical 500 mark and about 5000 coins, so I'll sit down tomorrow for a hour or so and see how fortune plays out.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 8:59

It will be Pikmin 3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 11:26

Need For Speed: Most Wanted U at the moment. In all honesty, I'm not much of a fan. Being able to get almost irreversibly lost during a race is such an alien concept to me, and it's cost me more races than I've won.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 20:50

As of about ten minutes ago, New Super Luigi U. After a scandalously expensive purchase (should have downloaded it Rolling Eyes ), it's living up to its billing of 'hard'. Also, EarthBound! It has yet to click for me but then I'm not very far in.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 11:06

My X and Y GamePad buttons are getting a good workout on Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. As challenging and as brutal as it is, I'm not really enjoying it much.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 11:21

So would you not recommend it then phillps.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 13:12

Ninja  gaiden is really difficult (I played it through a couple of months ago) I got through the first couple of parts on normal but had to resort to the patronisingly dubbed "hero mode" to finish the game. I quite enjoyed it all the same though, the story and gameplay pretty hard to flaw in general. Brutal game though.
As far as recommending it goes I probably would, if only to see them rage quit a silly number of times.... Mad 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 13:22

I've played gaiden, black, sigma, 2 & sigma 2. I've finished the first one all 3 versions but not the 2nd I got bored. But as the 3rd is only 15 on U I'm tempted to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 14:44

After polishing off Pikmin 3 & Luigi U recently I've been back on MH3U finishing off quests I hadn't completed to get those awards, but now I've decided to go for the Mosgharl armour set which is proving to be a pain as you have get 22 five star commodities from free hunt which means running the gauntlet against monsters at night in moga woods.

Anyhow I have about 11 commodities left to get, so here's hoping they drop.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 18:16

My time is divided between Cloudberry Kingdom (Level 134 of the Story Mode) and EarthBound (making progress with the task in the second town). Loving both, though new curses are being invented for Cloudberry Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next