We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013 - 20:14

Back to The Cave again....

No, just kidding, TW101 demo is surprisingly replayable. I keep finding secrets.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 20:31

Yikes no one has been playing there Wii or Wii U's since the 10th, I now have three games on the go on mine Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell Blacklist plus old ones like Need For Speed I should really play. I'm glad there's no retail game in till the 4th of Oct I want means I've got plenty time to play all these especially on my holiday soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 21:29

I'm splitting between Rayman Legends and BIT.TRIP Runner 2 at the moment, Thank you, eShop sale for the latter.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 0:59

Also playing Legends, splinter cell & TW101 with the latter getting the least amount of time due to how tough it is but anyhow still good times for the wii U.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 15:34

Back to Skyward Sword on hero mode. This mode requires patience. I do not have that.Hissy fit 
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 17:08

Did I see on twitter or on miiverse your playing W101 on easy jas, why it's not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 18:49

Jimbob wrote:
Back to Skyward Sword on hero mode. This mode requires patience. I do not have that.Hissy fit 
One of these days I'll finish that game in regular mode. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 19:03

A Shadow's Tale. (This is one of those games that I've heard about for ages, but never actually seen. Saw it today second hand for £5. Bought it.)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 19:27

masofdas wrote:
Did I see on twitter or on miiverse your playing W101 on easy jas, why it's not that hard.
I can get through levels just fine on normal but my ratings end up terrible. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 19:45

Ohh your actually bothered about the score at the end. It's something that's never applied to me high score's, I'm just playing it as it's a fun brawler with quirky story.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 19:58

Yes I love a good hi-score challenge in some games.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 0:10

Axis1500 wrote:
A Shadow's Tale. (This is one of those games that I've heard about for ages, but never actually seen. Saw it today second hand for £5. Bought it.)
Very good game, especially for £5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 1:05

treesmurf11 wrote:
Axis1500 wrote:
Very good game, especially for £5.
That's a bargain, and I knows a things or twos about bargains. Get it played!
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:43

The Wonderful 101. Interspersed with episodes of Breaking Bad on Ye Olde Netflixe.

My word it's a shockingly fun game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 20:46

Woo, he's back!  I take credit for this.

I too am playing 101, by the way. Slowly. The second mission was the last one I beat.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 8:15

Rayman Legends and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams have taken over. Rayman is far more fun than Twisted Dreams, which is suffering from Trine 2's overly busy background syndrome. Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 9:59

I would like to say I'm playing all three games I bought, but rayman i the only one that's getting played. Can see me finshing it soon but not 100% it I'm not that good at platformers to get all 700 tweensies.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 22:24

So, despite the fact that Pikmin 3, Lego City, Splinter Cell, TW101 and Rayman are all in various stages of completion, I've started playing Super Metroid on VC instead.

Its my first Metroid game and after a slow start, I'm actually enjoying it now. Best 30p I've ever spent.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 23:13

The Wonderful 101, natch. An operation or two a day feels just right. Hard, but plonks you right back where you were. Fun stuff.

Axis1500 wrote:

Its my first Metroid game and after a slow start, I'm actually enjoying it now. Best 30p I've ever spent.
Man, I still can't believe that 30p thing... Super Metroid is in my stack of VC games not being played.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyTue 8 Oct 2013 - 14:33

Wind Waker. I'm determined to make this the first boxed Wii U game I actually complete.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 21:11

Etill trying to finish Skyward Sword on hero mode in order to start Wind Waker. I remembered that I hate the harp bits, and I triggered the Tentalus glitch where it doesn't start its second range of attacks. Hissy fit But am still enjoying.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 21:34

Axis1500 wrote:
Wind Waker. I'm determined to make this the first boxed Wii U game I actually complete.
How many boxed, unfinished Wii U games do you own?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 1:58

Wind Waker, I'm at the part where I have to go 6 south and 4 left and so on.. Still love it though
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 2:23

Stu_the_great wrote:
Axis1500 wrote:
How many boxed, unfinished Wii U games do you own?
Not including this one, 12. Embarrassed 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013 - 19:50

I've got fifteen now, and I've only finished four. Which is pretty good going for me. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next