We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 7:37

Axis1500 wrote:
Swapping between Lego City, Runner 2, NFS and Toki Tori 2, and not accomplishing much in any game LOL
To be fair, there's no real indication as to what you're supposed to be accomplishing in Toki Tori 2 anyway! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 17:05

ZeroJones wrote:
To be fair, there's no real indication as to what you're supposed to be accomplishing in Toki Tori 2 anyway! Shocked

Wow. Now that's an impressive puzzle game.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 9:48

Borrowed the gaming societies copy of ZombiU so I took it for a spin last night. I really do not get this game. The combat is bad, the menus overly annoying and the gun I had was pretty poor too. The map was pretty annoying as I ended up wandering around for ages trying to find the second security camera and the inventory is a bit too small, stacking stuff would be nice. Also when I press enter manhole I'd actually like to go in it, not get killed because I was told to run and escape, only to have my character stand there bewildered by the manhole.

On the plus side how good is Rayman?!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 13:33

I think the combat & menus are designed like that on purpose to try and create more tension, though I didn't have any trouble with them myself especially once I learnt the little shortcuts & tricks to use the menus quicker.

...& yes Rayman is fun.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 16:07

Maybe but there's just no reason to make the nearly always empty lockers and stuff appear on the touch screen, it's overly fiddly and takes realism away, you'd be looking at the cupboard not becoming totally unaware of your surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 23:00

Too many FPSes for you... Winky Face
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 6:27

It's all Kung Fu Rabbit, with Toki Tori 2 sidelined due to its aimlessness. KFR is far less obtuse - guide a rounded rectangle with personality to its sleeping students! It's charming but pretty simplistic, betraying its origins as an iOS game.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 13:49

andyman949 wrote:
and takes realism away

(game about zombies)
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 14:42

Still going through Lego city trying to at least get 50% complete or something more then what I have now
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 0:37

The_Jaster wrote:
I think the combat & menus are designed like that on purpose to try and create more tension, though I didn't have any trouble with them myself especially once I learnt the little shortcuts & tricks to use the menus quicker.

...& yes Rayman is fun.
In the same way Kid Icarus created a high difficulty level by including rubbish controls?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 4:48

treesmurf11 wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

...& yes Rayman is fun.
In the same way Kid Icarus created a high difficulty level by including rubbish controls?

No, its difficulty was set by a scalable bar before each level and all I wanted was an alternative control scheme which a lot of other folk asked for after KI's first event demo.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 0:51

I knew that, was just referencing the awful controls which made the game more difficult.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 1:43

Ah my bad, I'm too used being on the defensive from KI fanboys who fail to see the flaws the game has.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 7:52

DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 8:52

Flaws? What flaws?

Have to say I don't like having to run around and find where the hell I went in the story to do the freeplay on Lego City
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 14:47

This argument again...

I'm still spending most of my time on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:22

shanks wrote:
Flaws? What flaws?

Have to say I don't like having to run around and find where the hell I went in the story to do the freeplay on Lego City

Its awkward controls that make it uncomfortable to play, anyway this isn't the place to discuss that.

I've got right into the Rayman challenge app & the distance challenges are by far the best, though I do hope they have other challenges up their sleeves other than "get as far as possible" & "collect the lums quickly"
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 0:56

Been playing Super Mario World lately. It's just as genius as ever, and after New Super Mario Bros U I'd almost forgotten how much World rewards skill, curiosity and discovery. Packed with secrets that never get old to crack, even on whatever play through this is. Last thing I did was do Cheese Bridge Secret Exit the cape feather way.

The_Jaster wrote:
treesmurf11 wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

...& yes Rayman is fun.

No, its difficulty was set by a scalable bar before each level and all I wanted was an alternative control scheme which a lot of other folk asked for after KI's first event demo.

Boy, the controls in that first demo were a nightmare to het around - some weapons had a snipe function that was activated with the right trigger - you can imagine how painful that was.

I traded in Kid Icarus and actually regret it. It is one of those games I've felt like revisiting and wanting to complete, and I think it'd be ace if Nintendo released it qs a download (forget the stand!).
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 10:51

Add me to the list of people who couldn't adapt to Kid Icarus Uprising's controls. Needlessly awkward, in my opinion.

~

Bouncing between Lego City Undercover, ZombiU, Super Mario World and Kirby's Adventure. That lot should do me for a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 20:59

About four nights ago I had a huge breakthrough in Toki Tori 2, which was followed by another revelation a couple of nights ago. It's very light-touch story-telling but - hip hip hooray! - I do believe there's a purpose to it all now. The direction-free wandering had definitely grated. Kung Fu Rabbit - or Kung Fu Rabbo, as I typoed on Backloggery - is a good timesink too.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 19:26

This morning I finally managed to beat the number one most wanted racer in NFS. It was actually a surprisingly easy race compared to some of the others, although now I just need to go back and unlock all the upgrades for all the cars.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Which Wii game are you playing at the moment?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 20:58

See topic title.

I'm playing on my Wii rather a lot at the moment, though the current highlight for me is Batman: The Brave and the Bold. A excellent little scrolling beat-'em-up from WayForward, and it's accompanied by an unexpectedly excellent vocalised script. I'm only onto the second episode, but several moments have had me giggling already.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 19:24

Still on Lego City Undercover. Awesomes. Actually, if someone could hide pictures of people and Lego bricks around my own city, I'd pretty much be in heaven.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyWed 8 May 2013 - 16:23

Giving Toki Tori 2 another go now a new patch is up.
And enjoying the famous dinosaur moment in London Bus Panorama View.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 May 2013 - 5:50

Still MH but I'm throwing in daily plays of Rayman & NBA 2K13, well when that last one wants load that is.......currently have it saved at half time of game 2 (need a win to tie the series) of the eastern conference semi finals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next