We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+12
Buskalilly
NintenDUCK
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Admin
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Silver light
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 22:04

Duh! That's almost a top five there, then, especially if you add in MKDS. Unlike the Wii version, the DS seems to have been well regarded, so I'd be surprised if it didn't place.

I'm going to take a guess that five of my votes will make the top ten.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 22:05

The top five's opened out to an extent - but I can certainly see at least three of the top five slipping to the bottom half.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 22:14

I have a very good idea of what my top ten is going to look like, and I definitely know what my first choice is. The hard part, for me, is putting the remaining nine into an order that does each game justice. Confused
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 1:04

I've got a top nine. The last game is one I've not figured out yet. I'm not wanting to vote for another Layton or another Pokémon though, as that would be a bit dull.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 8:18

My top ten is getting pieced together slowly. I have six titles that are definitely going in - make that seven, just thought of another - but it'll take some doing to put them into an order that I feel is right. Shocked
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 13:41

You've got till Sunday at least! Smile 

My top 10 was only a top 8, if it's any consolation.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 19:07

You guys' problems is... you've all played too many DS games! You wanna be like me, bad at handhelds! Then you only have 15 games, and can discard 5 bad ones.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 12:03

There goes my top ten. I've had to leave some seriously good stuff out.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 15:42

Votes coming in steadily now - still waiting on some votes from regulars (Zero, Silver, Stu, not counting Andy because I'm fully expecting those at 5:30pm on Sunday) to fully flesh out our top 10. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 15:43

I didn't have Silver as a regular. Sulk
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 15:47

I can only guess he's working out if an RPG-only top 10 is viable. Razz 
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 16:13

The answer to that is 'yes', by the way! Go on, Silver, you can do it! Grin
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 19:34

Balladeer wrote:
I didn't have Silver as a regular. Sulk
I'm mainly a handheld gamer really, so it only stands to logic Razz 

As for my votes, well, i actually just kinda...straight up forgot about this >_> Etrian might or might not've had a hand in that. I'll prolly send them in...later...sometime....

Deciding what to pick is gonna be such a damn headache.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyFri 6 Sep 2013 - 19:24

Howdy good people. So, we're approaching the deadline for votes and we have an issue - outside of the top 3 games, the rest of the top 10 is a clusterfuck with many games having the same number of points. Now, what I'm proposing to you all is this: in order to better separate the top 10, in addition to having more first place votes, shall I add how many votes a game receives as a tiebreaker?

I feel that'd help us avoid a "so next, it's our fifth 4th placed game" situation.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyFri 6 Sep 2013 - 19:33

There should indubitably be some form of separation, but I'd do it in the opposite way: outside first places, which game got more seconds, then thirds, etc. Those are the games that more people will have overlooked, but those that have played them will have liked more. Since part of the point of the thread is to alert its readers to games they may have missed but might like, I'd say that these are the ones we should prioritise!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyFri 6 Sep 2013 - 20:28

That's a decent idea. It's more work for me though, but a very good idea. Curses.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 17:34

Sent off my votes.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 19:03

Cheers Jas. Smile 

Just to let everyone know - the first results post on Sunday will be later than expected, something has come up so unfortunately for anyone champing at the bit to know the tenth and ninth placed games will have to wait till around 11pm/12am!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 20:44

My votes are in! DS may be my favourite console and I'm very biased, but the scope of genres in my top ten is surprising. Could've easily written a top twenty.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 22:29

Not to get you hyped or anything, but depending on what Andy votes for (he's our last regular to vote) then any of the top 5 could currently jump into pole position. There's nine points between 1st and 5th. It's refreshing to see such a wide spread of points - there's no clear winner here whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 8 Sep 2013 - 15:53

*Psst!* Andyman! Vote for Yoshi Touch & Go!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 8 Sep 2013 - 16:50

Ive only ever played the demo of Touch and Go in a shop in France, it was naff!

Currently wrestling with my top 11 after knocking 4 from my top 15. Should get it done within the hour! (I hope)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 8 Sep 2013 - 16:52

I've got a good feeling about Andyman's votes and Infinite Space. Winky Face 
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 8 Sep 2013 - 18:00

Sent off just in time Cool That was a hell of a tough list to order. Poor old Bowser's Inside Story didn't quite make the top 10 though Sad Sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 0:16

MOYLES! OOT YOUR WANKING CHARIOT AND GET THOSE RESULTS PRINTED.

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 254px-Zoo_Keeper
The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 254px-Zoo_Keeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next