In today's news: 'Dyslexic Pokémon fans continue to keep Pikmin franchise alive'

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 18:35

Not played the DS yoshi, but in the SNES one the whole point is to protect baby mario. If you get hit you then have to deal with a screaming baby mario and have to go get him back. Me mario is still a huge part of that game.

Also I changed my picture, due to my passion for yoshi island to be included in the vote. I don't mind if it comes last, phillps knows where I put it in my vote. I have sent him a 11th game due to fact I can't currently vote for yoshi island.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 20:25

The only game out of that list that might change my votes is Mansion 2. I had no particular love for YI, to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Zeta Metroid
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 20:56

@masofdas wrote:
Not played the DS yoshi, but in the SNES one the whole point is to protect baby mario. If you get hit you then have to deal with a screaming baby mario and have to go get him back. Me mario is still a huge part of that game.

Also I changed my picture, due to my passion for yoshi island to be included in the vote. I don't mind if it comes last, phillps knows where I put it in my vote. I have sent him a 11th game due to fact I can't currently vote for yoshi island.
I left it to the forum, and the majority said no. I'm not going to include it. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 21:02

Still seems daft a game called mario isn't include in a mario vote.

Anyway if it was aloud it would be number 2, in my top 10.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Zeta Metroid
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:30

Disappointingly, it's been over 48 hours since I last received any votes for this thread. Truth be told, I could use a good few more. I hope I get more, as, based on what I've got so far, this has the potential to be a very different Mario top ten.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:33

They'll all come in over the weekend, if the Wii thread is anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:55

Doesn't andy vote like a minute before it closes.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:00

I got a lot of mine towards the end of the week for the top 10 portion of my vote, so I wouldn't worry. I'll send mine soon Phillips. Smile

Also, you'll get Andy's Sunday at 10 to 12.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Zeta Metroid
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:13

Andyman, believe it or not, was the first to vote. Go Andyman!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:19

First to vote?! I... I don't know what to believe anymore.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:55

I am tempted to quote the first two lines of the "Fresh Prince" song...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013 - 6:33

The games I want to vote for are in a note on my phone; now I have to order them and send them in. If I hadn't got a formal lesson observation this week, they'd have gone in by now... Aww!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 1:09

I had worked out my top 10 and typed out pretty damn lengthy comments and then my browser window crashed and it's late and I can't be arsed typing them up again now and ADSHIARFRGSERGS. Hissy fit Mad Hissy fit Evil or Very Mad Hissy fit 

...I'll send them tomorrow Phillips.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Sheegoth
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:38

I've done mine! *smug*
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 23:59

So I've not missed my chance to vote?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Sep 2013 - 11:28

No, Jas, the deadline is tomorrow! Vote! Vote with impunity!

~~~

My votes just went in. Not as much agonising as I thought, and I'm delighted to report that only half my votes were for platformers.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Sep 2013 - 18:15

Sent my votes in yesterday, I reckon I've a good mix of different types of Mario games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Sep 2013 - 18:32

Mine are five platformer, two RPG, and three racesportsparty.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Sep 2013 - 18:50

Exact same combination as yours Balla!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Zeta Metroid
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 9:13

Last day to get involved in this, troops. Everyone's got an opinion on Mario: if you haven't joined in yet then sort it out! Comments are great but if you don't have anything to say (or just can't be arsed with the extra typing) then a simple list will be appreciated. I've only got around half of the number of votes that I was expecting!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Hoville Inhabitant
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 12:14

Looks like I'll be doing an accidental Andyman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Zeta Metroid
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 13:38

So long as you get a list in, I don't mind how you do it. If it helps anyone, I won't be starting to tally everything up until tomorrow morning. I'll accept anything I get before about 8am-ish.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Rude-Faced Mii
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 15:24

This was tough, but I managed to whittle it down to ten. I reckon a Mario game will come out on top...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 16:01

I've got a pretty good idea of what'll come in first place.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Rotating Platform
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 16:11

Dr. Mario has it in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next