Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!

Go down 
+12
The_Jaster
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Athrun888
Buskalilly
Dusty Knackers
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 16:16

Not if Paper Mario Sticker Star has anything to say about it!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:02

Mario is Missing won't be missing out on the top spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 17:06

Thought of that, but wouldn't it count as a Luigi game? Razz 
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 18:22

Balladeer wrote:
I've got a pretty good idea of what'll come in first place.
I don't! It's very much up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 18:23

My votes went in earlier! Suppose I should mention that. Putting them into order took ages.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 19:10

Phillips wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
I've got a pretty good idea of what'll come in first place.
I don't! It's very much up for grabs.
That... surprises me. But I'm glad of it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 19:45

NES Tennis is definitely in the running, I can feel it.

Last edited by JayMoyles on Sun 22 Sep 2013 - 19:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 19:49

NES Tennis is way better than NES Soccer. Believe me!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 19:55

I may have gotten carried away.

NES Tennis Campaign Poster:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 20:15

Laughing I "love" it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 20:20

Agreeing with the campaign. I'm adding fifty points to it's score so far, giving it...fifty points. That still wouldn't make the top three, mind.

~

If one or two more votes were to come in, I think the whole list could drastically change. The top ten is far from decided, should anyone else be interested in sending me their input. I've extended the deadline for that reason: I'm giving you until 9am tomorrow morning, then the first result will go up later in the day.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 20:43

The DS vote was the exact same. I think with a franchise as storied and esteemed as Mario, there's not going to be many games running away with the top 10.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 20:49

Jay clearly has a bit too much time on his hands at the moment. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 20:56

Spending all day with my head buried in a 500 page tome for uni has made me a little stir crazy. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Sep 2013 - 23:55

Managed to get my votes in, found it fairly easy to narrow it down to a top 10 in the end and that's whilst I'm missing what most would say are pretty big hitters. I knows what I likes and I likes what I likes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 9:00

...and that's a wrap! Voting has finished, the mental calculator has been dusted off and put to use for the first time since Higher Maths in 2006, and the results will begin later today.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 9:29

*a hush falls upon the forum, as we all await to see if Wrecking Crew won*
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 10:28

This is it: the top ten starts early, the top ten starts here, the top ten starts now. I'd like to thank everybody who took the time to get involved - hopefully we've got a list that's representative of what we believe are the best Super Mario games in existence.

Let's-a-go!

In joint-tenth place...:

In joint-tenth place...:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 10:34

Okey-dokey!

Very happy with those two: MT was my third place, such was its quality, and DD!! my ninth.  (And I agree wholeheartedly with Jay about Daisy. Evil or Very Mad )  As you say, there hasn't been a sports games since (or before) to compete with Mario Tennis - Double Dash!!, however...

One question: how many people submitted votes overall?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 10:41

If a Mario Kart had made my top 10 then I'd have voted for DD so I'm happy with that. Haven't played that Mario Tennis so I can't comment on it, though I did enjoy the pretty bare bones 3DS one.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 10:49

Balladeer - I think it was fourteen, including myself. The most high-profile absentees (off the top of my head) were Buskalilly, beemoh, Sporkhead and Shanks. BOO THEM ALL.

Andyman - Mario Tennis 64 is outstanding. Well worth a Virtual Console download!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 11:22

The latter three never vote anyway. You've done well enough getting Dusty on board: fourteen is more than I had in any voting Wiik!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 12:32

Cool were underway, I'm guessing 9th's are tomorrow and so fourth in till we get to Number 1 on Sunday. Then It's my Vote Thread to start.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 12:45

I'm just going to do it when I feel like it, to be honest. The reason I've been able to start it today is because work phoned me late on Friday to tell me not to come in. I'll do ninth later, eighth and seventh tomorrow, and then see what I can manage for the rest of the week. My postgrad study and my work take priority, of course.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 13:13

Boo to Phillips' job. No 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next