Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!

Go down 
+12
The_Jaster
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Athrun888
Buskalilly
Dusty Knackers
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 20:58

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 DhMeAzK
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 21:10

Aye a big thanks to Phillips for this great thread!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 23:44

Aye, good stuff!

To be honest though think I may stay out of any more voting threads for the time being. (sorry Mas nothing against you)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 23:48

Boo Jas, but didn't you put in the console thread that you wanted to no the deadline to vote.

Well Done Phillips though
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 23:51

masofdas wrote:
Boo Jas, but didn't you put in the console thread that you wanted to no the deadline to vote.

Well Done Phillips though
I did but as I've thought about it more I just think it would be impossible for me to decide, and I'm just a bit burnt out on the voting stuff too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 23:59

Well if you change your mind you have to 13.00 pm on Monday to get your vote in, I think the next vote after mine will be zero's wii u 1 st anniversary vote in November. So there could be a month cap unless someone put's up another voting thread.

And when the top 10 goes up no moaning at the top 10 because if you don't vote then it's your own fault as the top 3 at the moment only has a cap of 3 points which your votes could make the difference.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 9:42

Yes, huge thanks to Phillips. Sterling work. Cool
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 9:44

De-stickied, so that we can transfer focus to the latest voting thread. (This weekend, Mas. Promise.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 11:10

andyman949 wrote:
Mario Kart 7 is the worst Mario Kart I've played. The courses aren't very fun, the floating and underwater sections added literally nothing and I really didn't enjoy the kart customising system. It's the only Mario Kart that I had to drag myself through the cups and I didn't want to return on higher CCs. When I realised Mario Kart 7 was one of the games I had left on the train I didn't give it a second thought (other than the fact it would've been worth more to trade it in Laughing )
I agree with everything in this post. The only thing Mario Kart 7 had going for it was that it was at least solid.

Happy with the final top two! Extremely pleased, but not at all surprised that Galaxy got the number one spot. To me, there's no other winner.

Thank you, Phillips, for all the effort put into this vote. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 16:07

They copied us, it went up today.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 17:35

To be fair, my core idea didn't exactly reinvent the wheel. I was surprised that we had never done it before, truth be told.

~

That's a right American list. It pays respect to nostalgia just a bit too heavily for my liking. My bullshit detector blew up when the narrator babbled 'though (Super Mario Galaxy) is a good game...', or something like that. Away and talk a load of bollocks.

There was never any fear that our list was going to wind up like this YouTube video. We've got more common sense than this!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 10:17

Bit of a bump here.  I just wondered whether SM3DW, being several sites' and people's game of last year, has impacted anyone's lists at all.  I suspect, for example, that it might show up on Cappa's, but wouldn't scratch Stu's top thirty.

I'm probably somewhere in between, but it wouldn't make it in.  There's no way that it's better than SMW in my eyes.  Unlike its predecessor, however, an increased level of innovation and atmosphere would see it avoid my dishnourables.  (Unless I was feeling really trolly. Cheeky )
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 11:05

I don't think it would be in my top 10, it was very good game and one of the best of 2013 but to put with likes of SM64, SMB3, SMW2:YI is just NO.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 23:58

Yes.

I'm far too tired to elaborate on this.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 4:38

Hells to the yeah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 13:07

Do you know what? No, it wouldn't break into my top ten. 3D Land was my lowest rated Mario platformer, and I feel that it was a more fun experience than 3D World. Maybe I'll change my mind when I finish off the post-game stuff...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014 - 18:52

I can't remember my whole top ten, but I think 3D World would comfortably make it in. I didn't think it was as good as 64 or the two Galaxy games, but then, what is? However, I definitely enjoyed it more than NSMBU, which I definitely remember putting in tenth on my list.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 9:59

GT have just done there Top 10 Mario games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!   The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Mario Vote Thread! Voting Closed, Top Ten Unveiled - Thanks For Playing!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13