Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder

Go down 
+23
Solve My Maze
Xelviar
NintenDUCK
Vidofnir
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Dusty Knackers
Athrun888
Admin
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Cube
Jimbob
oldschool
Buskalilly
masofdas
beemoh
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Rum
shanks
Balladeer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:08

In two of my lessons today I purposely wrote 'Ojbectives' on the board. No-one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 20:00

Not all that surprising: how many times have we all seen messages on the Internet wtiretn lkie tihs, telling you proudly that you can read things easily so long as the first and last letters are in the right places? Still, it does suggest a disappointing drop in pedantry among our youth. I blame the teachers. Winky Face 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 20:10

Thing is, he was in the wrong room, so all the pupils thought he was just having a funny turn and thought it best not to startle him.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 3:48

By this point, the students are just trying not to be cruel. It's funny at first, but when you have a teacher this dumb for this long, it just becomes sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 17:17

Not sure really where to put this, so here it goes.

In 2 weeks time I'm going Cardiff on the Saturday which will involve going out in the city, anyone been there before and know of any good club&pubs and things do during the day as were leaving mid-afternoon and is only about a 2hr drive from me at the most.

Same goes for Sunday but will be seeing a WWE event in the evening this is the reason for the trip.

Will becoming back on the Monday afternoon after we've gone to the Dr Who thing.

The main guy who's organized it all is thinking about going to a strip club on the Saturday. Anyone been to one before, I've only ever thought about going one for a stag do not just a random jolly.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 17:49

They're fine mate, but if you're feeling awkward before you've even gone, you're gonna hate it when you get there. Make sure you're a sensibly tipsy and in a fun mindset. Do you ever point out girls to your mates and "rate" them? It's sort of like that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 18:09

Yeah we do that at work quite often if a nice one goes past the bakery.

How much money do you take and use for such a place as well.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 21:42

Depends how classy the joint is, but a fair bit. Drinks are gonna be ludicrously marked up and obviously you're gonna want to give her your tip. (But you're not allowed :p )
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 22:12

So drink a bit before going (if we do), so don't need to buy to many in the club. How do you tip though, in films etc they put the money in certain place.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 11:39

It's amazing how fast one gets used to having a computer or computer-like thing and has a gaping hole in their daily life once it's removed.  On the bright side that means more time for the things that really matter in life, like gaming!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 16:34

Is the Chat Thread only appearing as having five pages to anyone else? It had 30 odd before, right?  Confused 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 16:37

One of the quirks of forumotion software I believe, it splinters off once a certain amount of posts have been reached and leaves a locked thread with the rest of the posts.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 17:06

Here's the locked 40 pages... http://messedupcables.forumotion.net/t6-the-chat-thread The last post in that thread does link to the start of this one though, so...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 19:31

How weird. Guess we won't be seeing a hundreds-of-pages spanning thread here then.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 20:36

I don't think I can change that. Sorry chaps. Aww! 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 21:13

Nah, it's no issue! I was just confused, was all.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 May 2014 - 5:05

Hey Jay, I noticed your marble hornets signature, is this a recent discovery or have you been watching it a while? I was big time into it a few years back & had thought it was no longer going.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 May 2014 - 5:20

Nah, been watching for ages! Not since the beginning, but probably around entry 30 something. It's gotten pretty crazy and the delay between episodes means I have no fucking clue what's going on, but I love it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 May 2014 - 8:38

It was pretty hard to follow initially, as I recall.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 May 2014 - 11:42

Yeah - I pretty much have to check the Unfiction forum every time a new episode goes up now to get the gist.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 23:49

I'm going to talk about Football for a minute and yes we do have a Football Thread.

I just want to say the World Cup starts soon and as you might know it only happens every four years and people whom don't even like football seem to get behind there nation.

So any of you guy's that might decide to watch some of the World Cup, take a look in the Football Thread which currently has World Cup in the title. I would like to do a World Cup sweepstakes, so need some of you to look in.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 8:45

Hooray, I get to post this link again!  The top comment.  

"My nation" as you call it are a bunch of overpaid and frequently atrociously behaved people with whom I have next to nothing in common, playing a sport I continue to have no interest in.  The sooner they drop out of the contest and the country as a whole can return to normal, the better.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 8:54

I supported Uruguay last World Cup because I got them in a sweepstakes a group of mates and I did - reckon I'll support them again this year, all considered.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 10:18

The top comment is LOL but Football has to be the most popular thing on the planet over 360million people watched the champions league final last year, so it's going to be on the news etc.   And the over paid thing I've said about before that I don't think they are compared to other entertainers/sports-stars and it's know different for England team or the Spain team there all over paid as you put it.

Like I don't like cricket but still want England to win as it's England. It's called patriotism guy's or in Jay's case cheering on anyone that plays England.  

But we do go a bit over the top as a nation during the world cup compared to any other time when football is on but even when we go out we will all still talking about the world cup in some way like how that goal against Germany was a goal and how hard is it to take a penalty.

And I didn't want to really talk about it just letting people know that it's on, dam you Balla.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 10:35

I have little respect for patriotism. Loving a country because you were born there is a stupid reason to love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next