We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder

Go down 
+23
Solve My Maze
Xelviar
NintenDUCK
Vidofnir
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Dusty Knackers
Athrun888
Admin
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Cube
Jimbob
oldschool
Buskalilly
masofdas
beemoh
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Rum
shanks
Balladeer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:47

Hello fronk. And Tony Pang, that's a blast from the past.

Some of you may remember that my parents bought a Wii U a while ago and didn't tell me.You may also remember that do not have my own Wii U. My parents have just gone away in their camper van for 6 weeks (retirement bliss) and as such are happy for me to borrow their console. Annoyingly, though, because you can only link your Nintendo Network ID to one Wii U, I'm reluctant to use mine on it in case I buy my own soon. Then again, I could always buy my parents another one once I've earned the money and keep this one because making a new ID would be no skin off their nose, but I feel like that would be incredibly cheeky.

Hmm.

(Sent to you from the browser of the Wii U in question.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 18:51

Welcome back Fronk, who someone reason RT a tweet of mine from the VITA's launch of Feb 2012 a few day's ago.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 3:16

Fine Ignore me then
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 3:37

Yes! Welcome back, Fronk!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 19:01

Stabbing on my road.  Can see people in those biosuit-type things out of my window.  Fun times.

Last edited by Balladeer on Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 20:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just the one stabbing, apparently.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 19:19

You want us to say you were on here the whole time?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 19:36

I never dun nuffink.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 22:23

DOUBLE NEGATIVE! Balla's a stabbist!
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 0:10

Drunkalilly wrote:
DOUBLE NEGATIVE! Balla's a stabbist!

Moving on from strangling, clearly.

ALTERNATIVE JOKE: That's not true, some of his best friends are stabs.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 11:25

I love the sound of gentle rain on the metal car port roof in the quiet evening. It's so soothing and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 8:36

I've just had the 'wonderful' news that my job has been extended by a year. So that's another year of being constantly tired because I have to chase my sleeping pattern around and getting up at bullshit o'clock in the morning to sit in the office on my own and not having any free time because I have to piss it all away sat on trains forever (if I'm not stuck at the train station) and paying through the nose for the privilege. Hate.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 9:03

woooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 11:55

beemoh wrote:
I've just had the 'wonderful' news that my job has been extended by a year. So that's another year of being constantly tired because I have to chase my sleeping pattern around and getting up at bullshit o'clock in the morning to sit in the office on my own and not having any free time because I have to piss it all away sat on trains forever (if I'm not stuck at the train station) and paying through the nose for the privilege. Hate.

We're here for you, buddy.

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 Epic-hugs-friends-adventure-time
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 13:28

I'm sorry, beemoh. Here's hoping you can find something new soon.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 22:54

Luigi's Death Stare emoticon: >:o{|

Yes I am proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 20:46

So, I'm going away for two weeks to Greece. Probably won't be using the internet  Grin .

Sorry fellow Englishmen but ill be taking this nice weather with me.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 22:21

*Insert feeble excuse for absence here*
Spoiler:

So yea, I've been pretty busy doing a variety of meaningless tasks lately (namely exams) but now I can return to my favourite corner of the webs free from all worldly responsibility!

Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man Pac-Man  (hehe, new facey thingy)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 23:17

Exams are a very valid reason for absence. Good to have you back! Grin There's an exam thread somewhere if you want to talk about how they went - alternatively, you could do what I do and forget about them until the results come out.

Also I see that Vidofnir's slinking away again, like the slinky traitor he is. Boo 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 13:25

So I've been dieting like a mofo over the past month or so (month on Monday, actually) by cutting out most of the carbs in my diet and ramping up the fat and protein. And... it's working really really well.

Since the New Year, I was getting fatter and fatter until I noticed clothes started becoming tight and eventually not fitting me at all. I was pretty down about it all, especially after I had to plump for XXL clothing. I felt like Homer Simpson buying his muumuu, except this was a wardrobe full of muumuus. I knew I had to switch something up, so at the end of May I switched to a low carb diet. And I weighed myself today and I'm officially down a stone and a half through dieting alone. Mind-boggling.

I'm really chuffed and I'm hoping to get into shape for my birthday in September and get myself a new suit. So, life is going well!  Dance 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 14:07

I've noticed a real beer belly/ general fattening since becoming single so I've been cutting down on between - meal snacks and making sure I exercise more.

Another thing; my arms are covered in cuts and scratches I don't remember getting. I assume they're just from my general clumsiness but some of them are pretty deep so you'd think I'd have some recollection. ..
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 3:31

Yeah I noticed that I've gotten a bit big the other day when was at the driving range and my sister took a couple of pics and well, I've gotten a bit big for my liking
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 4:16

Drunkalilly wrote:
Another thing; my arms are covered in cuts and scratches I don't remember getting. I assume they're just from my general clumsiness but some of them are pretty deep so you'd think I'd have some recollection. ..

Did you buy an invisible cat off eBay when you were drunk?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 9:02

Yeah, the weight thing has affected me too. I've put on half a stone since my girlfriend moved in. When it was just me I'd never have chocolate or crisps in the house; now we seem to have loads of both. Shocked Wii Fit U is getting more play time as a result!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 9:36

Must not boast about high metabolism, must not boast about high metabolism, must not boast... oops.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 9:45

Balladeer wrote:
Must not boast about high metabolism, must not boast about high metabolism, must not boast...  oops.

Okay, decided: I'm going to throw a sickie on Hyper Japan day and we're going to hold Balla down and force-feed him all the food within a thirty-mile radius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next