We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Remakes Chat and Stuff

Go down 
+11
Admin
Crumpy Andy
fronkhead
ZeroJones
Jimbob
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
beemoh
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 20:29

The greatest remaster ever?
General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 Original
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 11:57

*sigh* Why dd they do that? It's like the rumoured Captain Planet reboot. Any love for it is irnoic; no-one actually wants to sit through it again. Can they not do this? Can they not do this?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 11:59

It is already on Blu Ray but this new version has a 1 hour documentary also I'm little shocked no 4K versions at the same time.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 May 2017 - 12:29

Capcom are continuing their mission to have all the Resident Evil's on PS4 (maybe Xbox One as well) as the former 3DS exclusive Revelations which later got the HD treatment on to consoles is coming back as what was called in my press email RE-Revelations Meh

With this coming the PS4 for certain will have:
Res Evil Zero(Jones) HD
REMake HD
Res Evil 4 HD
Res Evil 5 HD
Res Evil 6 HD
Res Evil 7
Res Evil Code Veronica X PS2 Classic
RE-Revelations
Revelations 2
Umbrella Corps

Then you've got REMake 2 to come which we've not seen as of yet, maybe we will see at E3 (TGS seems more likely) and of course no word on which systems but you would think PS4ONE.

If you also check out PSNOW you could play:
Res Evil Code Veronica X HD
Darkside Chronicles HD
Umbrella Chronicles HD
Revelations HD
Revelations 2
Operation Raccoon City

I've said it before and I say it again where is Res Evil 3, I can only think it will get the REMake treatment after REMake 2 if that does well. Only other ones that could come are Dead Aim, Outbreak File #1 & File #2, Gun Survivor 2 Code Veronica all as PS2 Classics but 2 of these these used the light gun and that may have to be tweaked and that's not been a thing for PS2 Classics (back in the day you could play with a Dual Shock but wasn't the best) and the Outbreaks which focus on online multiplayer and the servers for these will be long dead.

Can't see Gun Survivor coming back, Gaiden maybe as just a download as we have the sort of style game on PSN.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 May 2017 - 16:27

This pleases me. The Resi series is one I'm always meaning to properly play through but I've never found the time. Knowing it can be done fairly simply makes me confident I will do it eventually, maybe when Cane and Rinse or Watch Out For Fireballs take it on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 May 2017 - 21:37

You should Drunka and on your Xbox One you can play Res Evil 0 HD, REMake HD, Res Evil 4 HD, Res Evil 5 HD, Res Evil 6 HD, Res Evil 7, Rev 2

Not as many as PS4 but only ones you'd really want to play anyway are Code Veronica and Revelations (Which might be coming to Xbox One or you may have played on 3DS, Wii U etc already).
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 10:28

Secret Of Mana 3D remake on way... except not to the Switch or 3DS. Evil or Very Mad To be fair, as long as they improve on the translation, I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 11:04

The Adventure of Mana remake was good, and this seems to be the same engine etc.

I hope it does come to Switch as these were the sort of games that the VITA got/gets that I want on Switch now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 19:04

One for Andy

Yakuza: Kiwami 2 is coming which is a remake of Yakuza 2 and will use the same engine as Yakuza 6.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 9:17

ZeroJones wrote:
Secret Of Mana 3D remake on way... except not to the Switch or 3DS. Evil or Very Mad To be fair, as long as they improve on the translation, I'll be happy.

I finally started playing the SNES version that I bought on the Wii Virtual Console Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 9:51

We only got to remasters announced at TGS yesterday and we did see more of the SotC remake and the STEAM version of FFIX being ported over as well.

The two coming are Zone of the Enders which I guess will have both games like on PS3 and will now on PS4 look better on any system but seems like it be "4K" on PS4 Pro and have VR support. I'm excited about the game as I never replayed on PS3 but #FucKonami, so I will be waiting to get a used copy.

The other was Dragon's Crown Pro for PS4 and seems it will cross-save with the PS3 and VITA versions and it has been confirmed it will be Native 4K on PS4 Pro.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 13:35

General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 Original

We're getting a Catherine remake/remaster/enhanced version of sorts, think Persona 4 to Persona 4 Golden where Golden adds a new girl (who athrun loves  Very Happy ) and I think they did the same for Persona 3 and the enhanced versions of that.

This seems to be the same deal as it's getting a 3rd Catherine which I think will be spelt Catherine (I hope it's shortened to Cath or Cat) who looks like this
General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 43176d50531684c77fa8330edd52bb6f1513683475_full

Due to Cat being added, it will now have more endings etc and I'm super excited to play this again the thing is, it's coming to PS4 and VITA (where I may play it if it gets western release for VITA) which is really annoying as I'd love to have seen this on PS4 and Switch instead but with Atlus saying they where bringing back a PS3 fan favourite with no mention of Xbox 360 (where I played Catherine) then being PlayStation only should been the expectation going in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Remakes Chat and Stuff
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10