We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 9:51

gjones wrote:

Some quality games in there. I remember really wanting Super Runabout at the time it came out, despite negative reviews. It reminded me of Crazy Taxi but with destructible environments (a bit like Wreckless). Bangai-O used to be a cheap one but imagine it's gone up now. Good to see you have Evolution 2 as that goes for crazy money.

Were there many US exclusive games that weren't sports titles then?

Bangai-O has come down a bit in price and can be picked up for about £15 or less but at one point it was over £30.

Yeah I picked up Evo 2 quite cheap ages ago on a eBay auction which started at like 99p, I think I got it for £60 but is missing the manual. I'm surprised myself I paid that much but at the time it was creeping up to be the most expensive PAL game as I've not bought likes of Evil Twin (which I saw years ago in GameStation and didn't buy as it was like £30, so went for Grandia II & some other) or Rez as I don't really want to pay that mcuh, I will have to when I get to like 5 games to go, like someone I got that bundle of games from who now has 2 games to go MoHo & Evo 2, I asked him how much he would pay for my Evo 2 which is missing the manual as I was curious, he offered me £100 & he doesn't ever pay eBay prices either.

On games from the USA there about 35 non-sports games with likes of D2, E.G.G., King of Fighters, Typing of the Dead (that's counting racing as a sport along with arcade fishing) and I was lieing there was 51 exclusives I need from USA that's only 50 as the 51st is Quake III which I own a PAL version of the reason I want is that the NTSC version still works online.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 11:40

Double Post but I did buy this yesterday

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 91SMTfX6%2BHL._SY550_
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 19:17

Bought this off of a mate for a fiver, and still maintain it's the best Burnout

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 51898NKCD4L
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 23:36

I got Burnout Revenge for a tenner a month ago, and feel that it's well worth more than that - it's a quality game. Sonic Boom, on the other hand, is not. Did you just get it for collection purposes, mas?

Also, if it makes anybody feel any better, the copy of Yoshi's Island that came with my £4.99 SNES doesn't work. Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 16:14

It's for both my Sonic & Wii U collections BOOM which cost me £18.

I bought a new Laptop thanks to Jay's & Muss's help with what I need from a laptop.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 16:32

Ah excellent! What one did you go for in the end?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 17:51

masofdas wrote:
gjones wrote:

Some quality games in there. I remember really wanting Super Runabout at the time it came out, despite negative reviews. It reminded me of Crazy Taxi but with destructible environments (a bit like Wreckless). Bangai-O used to be a cheap one but imagine it's gone up now. Good to see you have Evolution 2 as that goes for crazy money.

Were there many US exclusive games that weren't sports titles then?

Bangai-O has come down a bit in price and can be picked up for about £15 or less but at one point it was over £30.

Yeah I picked up Evo 2 quite cheap ages ago on a eBay auction which started at like 99p, I think I got it for £60 but is missing the manual. I'm surprised myself I paid that much but at the time it was creeping up to be the most expensive PAL game as I've not bought likes of Evil Twin (which I saw years ago in GameStation and didn't buy as it was like £30, so went for Grandia II & some other) or Rez as I don't really want to pay that mcuh, I will have to when I get to like 5 games to go, like someone I got that bundle of games from who now has 2 games to go MoHo & Evo 2, I asked him how much he would pay for my Evo 2 which is missing the manual as I was curious, he offered me £100 & he doesn't ever pay eBay prices either.

On games from the USA there about 35 non-sports games with likes of D2, E.G.G., King of Fighters, Typing of the Dead (that's counting racing as a sport along with arcade fishing) and I was lieing there was 51 exclusives I need from USA that's only 50 as the 51st is Quake III which I own a PAL version of the reason I want is that the NTSC version still works online.

Get Bangai-O dreamcast already, it's making me crazy already you haven't got the game yet.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 9:26

A bit of retro gaming on Current gen
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 CLjrjypWgAIbnhy
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 9:42

A Mountie* always gets their man**:

img:

*Maths teacher.

**Most wanted amiibo.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 20:34

[url=https://s590.photobucket.com/user/Roodp/media/DSC_0040_zpsqbeeayja.jpg.html]Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 DSC_0040_zpsqbeeayja

Quite a lot over the last week. Sonic Boom was paid for after I traded in copies of Mario Kart Wii and New Super Mario Bros that I paid a quid each for. For essentially two quid, I'll give it another go.

Despite being published by Konami, I'd never heard of Tornado Outbreak until a couple of weeks ago. In fact, I don't think NGamer ever mentioned it. Anyhoo, I found a copy for a tenner, and find it quite good fun.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 21:57

I always enjoy how you have a mixture of brilliant games and absolute tripe in your hauls, Cappa. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyTue 18 Aug 2015 - 11:53

£8 for this via a SEGA selling Facebook group Raffle

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 CMrx1R2WsAAmV0q
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 8:03

My last crop of mail orders finally finished coming in today.  A bit of everything in this lot.

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 Sam_0410

Bit of everything there, anime wise there's Log Horizon book two and the first volume of rom-com manga Nisekoi, topped off with the master stars piece Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku figure.  Yeah, the name for the new Super Saiyan form is stupid as hell, no arguments from me.  Looks really nice though, and makes a sweet change from the classic blonde look while still maintaining what makes the iconic form so visually appealing and imposing. Plus it's probably no surprise at this point I like my blue haired characters.

Video game wise there's Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen because I felt like trying something newish while not having an art style that makes me sick to the stomach.  

Finally there's the first Mistborn book The Final Empire and the two cds, Sun and Battlecry the former a solo album by Two Steps From Hell composer Thomas Bergersen and the latter the latest and my first Two Steps From Hell album.  I originally expected to like Sun the most, given it's the sequel to one of my all time favourite albums Illusions, but Battlecry has some fantastic surprises that stole the show for me with Victory, Wolf King, Across The Blood Water, and Star Sky.  Sun is really good as a whole though.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 8:13

Dragon's Dogma is definitely ugly enough to make you sick to your stomach to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 8:22

To be fair games with large worlds tend not to be particularly attractive, I'm perfectly fine with that.  My problem is more one of art style, and while Dragon's Dogma's world is as far as I can tell fairly greusome, my first internal reaction to it isn't "nope nope nope! Pale " like a certain other acclaimed dark fantasy action rpg series.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 20:34

Rare Replay arrived while I was out today; only 8 or 9 days after I ordered it. Bloody Tesco Direct! At least I wasn't as desperate to play as I was with Splatoon. And it was free, as I used my doubled-up clubcard vouchers. Looking forward to playing around with a lot of these games; after I sit down with Halo 3: ODST tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 22:29

Rocket League!
For the PC!
Which I can't play!
Because my computer restarts!
Which I think is to do with the graphics card overheating!
So now I've got to open the bugger up and try and  replace the thermal paste!
And not break anything!
And if it's not that, replace the graphics card!
Or the power supply!
Who knows!
The former I can't replace as it's actually half-integrated to the motherboard, and replacing it with a dedicated card would shoot over the power supply - thanks Dell!
The latter I can't replace as Dell make their PSU housings slightly smaller - thanks Dell!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
This is now the Things That Piss You Off thread
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 18:44

A new Manchester City Away Kit with the lege that is Demichelis on the back.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 19:20

Hitman HD Pack for £2.99 on Xbox Live!

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 Largeboxart

Hitman 2 hasn't aged particularly well, but Contracts has. Both have pretty dodgy AI mind.

Also picked up this, in my ongoing quest to collect WWE dvds:

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 51qc9C27DrL._SY300_
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:46

A few GameCube games out of CEX: T.H.U.G. 2, XIII and Spider-Man. Think that came to a tenner.

Also got this of of Amazon Marketplace...

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 DSC_0077_zpsazrxuert

...for...

...*drumroll*...

...£10.95. Thumbs Up!

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2015 - 17:40

I never played that on Cube, Cappa as it came out a weird time for the Cube but that is a bargain. I wonder if it will be on GameCube classics.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 8:01

Got these in the mail todayish.  Might be one of the last large orders I make for a while, I'm sure you can guess what expensive item I've been mentioning for a while will be the cause of the ending of my orders. Getting a wee bit too close to December to put it off any longer.

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 Sam_0410

Just taking one last bite of importing before our dollar drops off the face of the planet again.  Should've been another two soundtracks on top of that lot but clearly auspost stuck my dhl package in the snail mail once it got to Adelaide so I'm still waiting on them.  Still, a nice haul all up.  Steins;gate symphonic reunion, the two Persona 3 soundtracks, the second Devil Is a Part Timer novel, and another Goku figure this time of the original super saiyan form.  

The goku figure for the price is seriously awesome, fantastic detailing and paint job, it really does an amazing job encapsulating the  Goku / Frieza battle.

As for the rest of the stuff I've bought that's in the mail that missed the photo op, Gundam Seed Symphony and Gundam Seed Destiny Symphony are the other two soundtracks mentioned, and the first novel in the Pern franchise Dragonflight.  Oh, and some socks that I've no idea if they'll fit me because my six year old pairs are finally starting to fall apart.  

Only mentioning the last because of how shockingly complex it is to find good ones, they're all either with elastic heads so huge they might as well be stockings, or non-existent.  Seems nobody stocks those boring old normal socks in this miserable small town any more.  Meh
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 22:54

About £800 of bathroom furniture. Being a grown-up is scary. Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 7:39

Brr. Pale
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 19:43

Skylanders Giants on Wii U for £9 new and Tearaway Unfold on PS4 for £30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next