We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 7:40

Hope you like that 3DS game, Drunka - seems a bit niche to me, to be honest.

But then I like niche:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 10:34

Pokemon? Sounds like a kids game to me, it'll never catch on. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:39

Picked up a copy of Titanfall 2.

I thoroughly enjoyed the original Titanfall and the way David Turners has been harping on about it on The Computer Game Show had me very tempted. I literally had a copy in my hand on Sunday, for £50 odd, but I calmed down. Since then I've been hearing a lot of things that were tempting me; Colm on Videogamer said it was a bit like Short Circuit, and I saw a trailer which reminded me it has Peter Cullen doing the voice of the titan.

Anyway, I went into work today and, after my staff discount and my Christmas voucher, I bagged it for £18.20. A steal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 15:14

I really wanted Titanfall 2 as well but just couldn't find it for that sweet spot of £20 so yesterday I ended up with Bioshock collection, Watch dogs 2, Hitman (full upgrade) & Downwell.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:27

The Bioshock games are must plays, and Downwell is one of my favourite phone games of all time. OF ALL TIME.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 17:57

The one they call Lilly wrote:
Downwell is one of my favourite phone games of all time. OF ALL TIME.

After finishing up on R6 Siege late last night I thought "I'll give that a quick 20 minute blast" I was still playing it over an hour later, probably the most accessible rouge-like I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 18:43

After 10 years, its Finally here
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 CycMdVdXgAAgM-E
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 19:46

If it's worth that wait, I will be the most surprised person in this city... possibly the county. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 19:48

Reviews have been decent, it sounds sort like MGSV.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 12:47

Yay amiibo
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 Cyl1plcXAAA_3sV

I've got a few Zelda Universe figures but I would love to have more especially from Wind Waker like a Toon Zelda Plush to go with my Toon Link would be great.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:12

Am I the only buying things?

Unboxing and Pick Up video which contains one of the most expensive GameCube games, a PS2 and a Collectors Edition of a game I've waited to play since 2007.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 20:17

Dunno about everyone else but my extremely small expendable income for the first half of the month has mostly gone on gifts and household supplies to beat the locust shelf clearers. Plus the post slows from turtle to snail pace, which pretty much kills my ability to buy things for the month, so outside a couple of nintendo eshop purchases I won't be buying anything next paycheck either.

I did buy dragon ball xenoverse and assassin's creed rogue last week though, but since both are kinda meh and digital I didn't really bother posting about them
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 20:51

POST DELETED AS DISCUSSION OF CHRISTMAS EXPENDITURE COULD SPOIL SECRET SANTA.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 20:23

masofdas wrote:
Am I the only buying things?

Unboxing and Pick Up video which contains one of the most expensive GameCube games, a PS2 and a Collectors Edition of a game I've waited to play since 2007.
Father Christmas
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 22:58

Picked up Doom and Watchdogs as well as Dark Souls 2 for PS4.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 15:59

I saw when I went around EofGiz's the BC list on ONE had been updated and I never played Lost Odyssey, so I bought it last weekend on eBay for a fiver and it came today.

Major Nelson announced to celebrate over 300 BC games on ONE, they are giving Lost Odyssey away for free to download till the end of the month. Thankfully I only paid a fiver and having it physically is nicer but still a little Mad

I also bought Flogian Bros on the SEGA Dreamcast which leaves me 19 PAL Games to go.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 22:03

masofdas wrote:
I also bought Flogian Bros on the SEGA Dreamcast which leaves me 19 PAL Games to go.
Stop making up names to fill in your list mas Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 8:18

masofdas wrote:
I saw when I went around EofGiz's the BC list on ONE had been updated and I never played Lost Odyssey, so I bought it last weekend on eBay for a fiver and it came today.

Major Nelson announced to celebrate over 300 BC games on ONE, they are giving Lost Odyssey away for free to download till the end of the month. Thankfully I only paid a fiver and having it physically is nicer but still a little  Mad

I had Lost Odyssey at one point but just couldn't get in to it. Recall it having a whopping four discs, something you just don't see any more.

Floigan Bros is an interesting one. Remember the game being previewed in Dreamcast magazines and it looked like a Banjo-Kazooie type of 3d platformer with wacky characters, First of a planned series.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 16:33

@Jimbob really the DC only has 50 games and I'm just making the rest up which includes some of these from the 19 left I made up Cannon Spike, Evil Twin, MoHo, Stupid Invaders

@gJones I hear Lost Odyssey is a real old-school JPRG and the true FFXIII spread over 4 Discs on 360. You do sort see it today as Bioshock Collection is 2 discs and the rumoured FFXIII HD Collection will be 3 Discs but they are separate games.

I bought more things today

Some series called Dark Souls is on its 3rd game and I picked that up along with a PlayStation Snapback for a fiver.

Ohh and Harvest Moon on Cube.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 19:11

masofdas wrote:
@Jimbob really the DC only has 50 games and I'm just making the rest up which includes some of these from the 19 left I made up Cannon Spike, Evil Twin, MoHo, Stupid Invaders
"Sonic... Adventure..."

masofdas wrote:
Ohh and Harvest Moon on Cube.
Is that A Wonderful Life, or the other one? I don't think any game has confused me as much as HMAWL...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 19:17

It's Wonderful Life as that's the only one we got in the PAL region.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 9:46

Okay, might've been telling a teeny-weeny fib when I said I wasn't buying anything this month.  Even if it was only mostly postage.

Spoiler:

Still surprises me to this day there were people who bashed the Exia's design when it was first revealed ten years ago (god I feel old, has it really been almost ten years since Gundam 00 aired?)  Just look at how sleek that thing is!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 15:12

One of these days I'll be able to walk past a Nami figure and not buy it
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 16:35

I haven't bought a Transformer in ages . . .
DO NOT TEMPT MY ADDICTION!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 8:13

Drunkalilly wrote:
I haven't bought a Transformer in ages . . .
DO NOT TEMPT MY ADDICTION!

Embrace the dark side!

Spoiler:

#siegzeon

Actually probably best you don't, if you have trouble with Transformers you don't want the infinite pit of money absorption that is Gundam and its model kits.   Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next