Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 22:14

ZeroJones wrote:
As soon as we get them, I can oblige! They're being sent from a warehouse in a galaxy far, far away. Thumbs Up!

As long as they're not coming from Mordor. . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 22:15

I'd have to check on that, actually... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 6:11

@GJones, Zero: And LoZTP is only the best game ever (according to Balladeer).
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 18:22

BOOKS!

Got
these:
partially as I want to expand my horizons a little, and partly for a dumb Gintendo idea the subject of which should be obvious.
As well as
this:
to complete the collection for the time being.

Both bought with vouchers/ cheques from Christmas.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 21:17

Just got this
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 C2UZQ0AXAAMHebv
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 21:30

Even I'm tempted by that free gift!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 21:31

...a thumb?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 21:32

Drunkalilly wrote:
Even I'm tempted by that free gift!

Also Chris Scullion writes for it and exclusive games are covered in it Razz
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 22:11

I'm an OPM sub, so that was a nice surprise alongside the lovely Yooka-Laylee special cover.

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 LwVRN5H
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 11:19

Sometimes I forget magazines still exist.  Makes me all nostalgic.  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 Sam_1113

Two books left and I'll have all the present Cosmere books!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 17:25

I saw the Sanderson shelf in the local bookshop when I was buying those Homers. I shed a little tear, if my phone had battery I would have taken a picture for you.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 21:56

mas' Saturn win looks quality. NiGHTS is one of the best games ever.

~

More charity shop fortune at the weekend there: Pokémon Platinum for £1.99 in Oxfam.

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 IMG_20170114_130243_zpso2smogzi
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 21:59

Fucking hell. That's like £40 preowned still!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 22:19

Is there no sense of guilt in these bargain purchases, Cappa? Oxfam could have fed a few starving Africans if they'd gone down to CEX and got 15 quid cash. I guess the blood is on Oxfam's hands (not that starving causes blood loss) for guessing the value of items.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 22:20

Since the whole Pokémon Go thing, the games have shot right up in price.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 22:29

@Drunka they've gone up for sure but they've always kept thier value to a degree.

Cappa getting games from Oxfam cheap is surprising as they always seem to be the most expensive around here and I was watching a Charity shop pick up video on YouTube, with these guys going around to all the shops and some wanted like £5 for FIFA 2000 on PS1.

Which makes me slightly mad as they get the stuff for free then want to charge a fortune but then you see Cappa that I guess it balances out along with going to a good course but sometimes they can take the mick with prices.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 22:35

gjones wrote:
Is there no sense of guilt in these bargain purchases, Cappa? Oxfam could have fed a few starving Africans if they'd gone down to CEX and got 15 quid cash. I guess the blood is on Oxfam's hands (not that starving causes blood loss) for guessing the value of items.

I sometimes feel a little bit guilty to be honest. There's a charity shop down the street that I feel like I've downright fleeced with my gaming bargains over the last couple of years, which isn't good. Maybe I've offset that a little bit by signposting and supporting a number of the school pupils I work with into volunteering roles there though.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 23:10

Collected my new HP chromebook today and even though I had problems with it in the first hour (couldn't launch the browser when signing in with my profile) or so it feels great having a laptop again.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:02

Stranger Things Vinyl Soundtrack
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 C23jtW2XEAE8gd7
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:09

The_Jaster wrote:
Collected my new HP chromebook today and even though I had problems with it in the first hour (couldn't launch the browser when signing in with my profile) or so it feels great having a laptop again.

If that's all four of us on computers now, might be worth looking into using slightly less crap recording software for Monster Mash . . .
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:59

Drunkalilly wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

If that's all four of us on computers now, might be worth looking into using slightly less crap recording software for Monster Mash . . .

I was on a chromebook occasionally before but aye that'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 18:35

I think all the professional types record independently on each person's end then mix, which helps fix skype problems/ talking over one another. More work for me though . . .
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 14:18

Got these two, RE7 was a birthday present and I bought KH2.8 myself as I wanted
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 C272BpvXEAAWbFE
The cool pin to put on my Zelda bag
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 C2704bPWEAEIBJM

Don't worry Andy, I will be getting Yakuza 0 but got to wait to see if I get for my birthday or not first.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 14:51

That's fine, doesn't even sound like I'll be getting Yakuza today Sad Bloody Royal Mail!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 17:17

You may have seen on the forum in the retro section and even on Twitter about me having a bit of clear out of retro, as why do I own a N64 with two games and I don't plan on buying anything for it, and if I do want to play Super Mario 64 then I can just buy it off one of the eShops.

I know what I am and that is a SEGA kid, always have been always will be and that is reflected in my collection from the retro side of things with my Mega Drive (I know someone who may let me have a cheap Mega CD), Saturn a system which I want to give some love to and of course the Dreamcast.

I'm not abandoning retro Nintendo fully but I don't really have any nostalgia for NES, SNES, N64. Of course if I were to see any of them along with Jaguars, 3DOs etc cheap then I would pick up like I did with the N64 I just got rid off.

My Nintendo love comes from the GameCube and Zelda (along with the GameBoy) which you see from my 70+ GameCube games and nearly 40 Zelda games. The PS1, PS2 (no love for what so ever), Xbox also went as even though they've got some great games on them, the ones I would want on PS1 for instance are a tad on the expensive side and if I had a choice of a GameCube game or a PS1 game, it be the Cube game always plus loads I can play on the VITA if I wish to.

I traded in a bunch of stuff for what would be £85 Cash which I was planning to use on the two PS4 games in the picture (Happy Andy) as my Dad can't get in town and is going to give me the money for my Birthday which will go into the Switch fund now instead of PS4 games.

As Russell knows I collect Cube stuff he came out with this bag and was like look in here, all the Japanese Cube games were in it and I was like I want Zelda, then he turns around and goes I'll give you £45 cash and all those Japanese Cube games and a Japanese Console (it is currently being repaired also got Sunshine to come).  

I did the deal as you can see, then walked up to GAME and traded in Pokemon Sun as well thanks to Pokemon Bank, and handed over £65 (only £20 from my own money as Russ just gave me £45) for the PS4 games.  
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 C3HAattW8AAZ1qa

Update
Just seen Bomberman Land 2 is worth like £35
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next