We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 16:06

A complete edition containing all of the DLC and both the WiiU and 3DS content with an NX exclusive story mode would make a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 16:28

You've all beaten me to it, but yeah, that's what it'll be. Super Smash Bros for NX, with all the content and features of the Wii U and 3DS versions; perfect for a handheld/ home console hybrid, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 16:52

As OR hints, there's got to be something new added to the mix to bring people like Jay, who've maxed out on this gen's SMASH, and me, a SMASH sceptic, to the table. What would I want, you ask?

Hint: Break The Targets, Break The Targets, Break The Targets. Tongue
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 18:46

Drunkalilly wrote:
You've all beaten me to it, but yeah, that's what it'll be. Super Smash Bros for NX, with all the content and features of the Wii U and 3DS versions; perfect for a handheld/ home console hybrid, don't you think?

Well another company today have said this

We expect a small recovery in shipments of flat-panel displays for game devices because of Nintendo's new game hardware expected to be released in 2016.

Hayase-san reportedly said he expects this to relate to a standalone portable gaming machine rather than a GamePad-style controller tied to a home console. It could, of course, be both - in a manner of speaking.

Now with two firms today saying there doing screens & carts (you gather) along with patents as well over the last sort of year or two, a hybrid or some sort of handheld / home console shared OS platform.

Can we just get a event like Sony & MS did early 2013 before the PS4 & XBONE came out the same year, Nintendo please.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 17:50

While I agree that it all seems to connect and make sense, when are we ever right about what Nintendo are actually doing? I'd chortle so much if it's just a handheld because people are so sure it's a hybrid device.

(side note: I looked up project cafe aka wii U rumours recently because I was interested and the hybrid idea was touted then also.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 18:09

People may of got confused back with Cafe rumors due to the gamepad and same maybe happening now, I would sooner it wasn't just handheld as we don't really need one of those compared to a console which I'd sooner was like the Wii U with a gamepad which people maybe thinking makes it a hybrid like you say with Cafe.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 20:51

Isn't the 3DS old now?

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 20:59

It is pushing past the usual 5-year cycle as of March this year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 21:01

It is but still selling strongly and quite a few games in development compared to the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 12:27

ZeroJones wrote:
As OR hints, there's got to be something new added to the mix to bring people like Jay, who've maxed out on this gen's SMASH, and me, a SMASH sceptic, to the table.

I've maxed out on Smash and I'd still be up for this. If it means that I can play the Wii U game on the bus (if the NX is indeed a hybrid), or if there's the slightest new addition, I'm there. I'd want to be able to transfer my Wii U/3DS save file over, though. Is it too much to hope that it'd contain the odd NX-specific character or course?

As for the sceptics, I'm sure there'll be other launch games, but this would be big if Ninty did it. Smash really does the business sales-wise.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:42

There is NX rumors going around from the source MetalDave (I think that's his alias) who has got many a thing correct.

He's heard this from a indie dev

– Nintendo has key partners they are working with that already have Dev Kits (Second & Third party)
– this dev is working on a graphically demanding PlayStation 4 game that they would like to bring to NX
– this studio does not have Dev Kit’s themselves and have not received details on specs
– Nintendo has informed this dev of a date at which they can order an NX dev kit
– Nintendo is screening early Dev Kit access before the public developer date
– this process is extremely complex with a lot of paperwork to complete by both sides
– the dev kit timing/NDAs involved lead the dev to believe that a late 2016 release could happen

The game I've been hearing is No Man's Sky
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 9:48

I don't know anything about dev kit timing and development, but is that not a very short time between receiving a kit and releasing?

I can't see No Man's Sky ditching Sony console exclusivity to go on NX though
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 14:52

I know someone working on a PS4 VR game and they've not got a PS4 VR dev kit and that's still due to come out 1st half of 201.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 23:17

OrangeRakoon wrote:
I can't see No Man's Sky ditching Sony console exclusivity to go on NX though

That's my take too, but there are bound to be conspiracy theorists out there who reckon that NMS's delay is because it's coming to another system.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 12:52

The delay rumor is because of VR for NMS, I think people are saying NMS as it's the only indie game anyone can think of that uses POWER! but maybe it's something like Hellblade (if rumor is true) which we know is only a timed exclusive.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 10:14

Who likes NX rumors, well we got a big one last night which

This MetalDave chap knows a chap that knows that Square Enix who remember already announced Final Fantasy XIV & Dragon Quest XI coming to the NX but then backtracked but clearly Nintendo have a good relationship with Square with all the 3DS games and Cloud in SMASH.

When those were announced we had no idea which versions could it be PS3 & 3DS versions port or would it be PC or PS4 well now the rumor is the NX will get a Definitive Edition of both Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Square is well known for it's Definitive Editions of games from 7th gen to 8th gen but those have had all the DLC, now running it 1080p blah blah

Now with FFXV I don't know how it would be a Definitive Edition as you would hope PS4 version of it would be 1080p 60fps, unless there's some DLC coming out early on and is bundled in free with the NX version.

My best guess is though it may just come to NX and is like a month after PS4 & Xbox One version a bit like the Wii U launch with likes of ACIII & COD also imagine FFXV as a launch game.

On FFVII Remake now the Definitive Edition of that is obvious that it's the complete version after all the parts are out which the rumor from this MetalDave chap also points to that Sony has the deal to get first and they mean all of it first.

Which I find the most interesting to be talking about porting over to the NX when we don't even know when Part One is coming and how many parts and how spread out there going to be and the reasons it's parts is according to Square the game is just big and ambitious that it be impossible to do as one game (So is FFXV not big then?) which makes the Definitive Edition for NX less likely in terms as one whole game but it might be in parts like the PS4 version but it maybe a long time in till it does come to NX if it does.

I think FFXV is likely but FVII Remake is unlikely due to the nature of the game and Sony's dealings as money talks.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 12:03

Imagine FFXV as a game. Razz

More seriously, I'm inclined to agree with you - FFVII Remake is unlikely to get to the NX for a while. I'm OK with that - I've got the iOS version, thanks. Pale
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 12:13

I'm going FFXV is out October but there was rumors of another demo like Duscase at some point urghh
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 21:30

FFXV and FFVII Remake would be big wins for Ninty if they make their way over - I hope it happens! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 21:31

B******s it will though. But I'd buy them if it did.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 21:33

With all the Smash madness that's went on, I'm not ruling anything out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 21:41

...if that's why Cloud made his appearance then I take it all back!

Well, not all. 90% of it.

...let's say 85. 80 at the very least.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 21:45

They've explained why Cloud is in about a million times

I hope they do come and Nintendo only gamers, buy the games that NX has the same support as the GameCube from 3rd parties.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 15:51

More NX rumors, there's a report going around gaf which has been verified, not sure what that actually means in the grand schemes of things. Anyway it listed upcoming 3DS games like Disney Art Academy which has popped up in another report today and others thing like Pokemon game Fall 2016 which must be the most obvious thing ever that to me it looks like someone could of just made it up and played it very safe along with educated guesses for this report.

But as it's been verified that it's now being reported as NEWS on various sites with the big news being the NX is launching holiday 2016 with Zelda being a launch title but it will do a Twilight Princess.

Nothing we couldn't of already guessed, sort of points to the NX controller may have a screen. Now if you could take the controller anywhere, now that could be a cool thing.

Not finished yet as we have more news this time about EA, you may of seen elsewhere but hey let's talking about it. EA have NX dev kit's already apparently and were the first outside Nintendo to get NX dev kits, the reasoning being is Nintendo want to rebuild there relationship with EA and mainly gettign there sports games on the NX.

EA apparently are having a meeting with Nintendo next month but there want some insurances from Nintendo, One being they advertise the NX and EA's games at prime spots on TV sort like how FIFA 16 ads end with Xbox One and Star Wars ends with PS4. The second that Nintendo bundle in EA games with the NX like the other two do also EA allegedly find this insulting that Nintendo haven't already done that, last thing is apps like WWE Network, UFC, MLB etc.

What EA is asking kinda makes sense to me, as we now the Wii U was marketed poorly that of course they want to know if Nintendo are going to try.

This is mainly about the sports games from EA which some of us don't care about and most of us play them on are other systems, but someone like Cappa I reckon may of not got a PS4 if the Wii U had FIFA after the year 2012 as he's a Nintendo fan and likes sports.

They sell stupidly well and appeal to all ages that Nintendo's best way to market the NX might be like always the family friendly something for everyone system and a family buy the console and Dad for instance that only plays now & again can play FIFA. Only thing has that family already bought a PS4 or Xbox One that's the thing but at least Nintendo maybe trying, now they just need to get COD from Activision.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 16:45

I'm sure I've said it in the past - I took a Link to get there, btw - that you should always market to everyone. There is no value in restricting your potential audience for something like a video game console. Whether Nintendo accept these - potentially fictional, let's not forget - demands or not is another matter. They have been going in another direction from MicroSony for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next