We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 10:24

Well the post I put up seems to indicate that, but the New 3DS has 3.5 to 6 hours that would the same in the Switch be fine.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 15:06

Athrun888 wrote:
I'd be willing to bet the two joy-pads have small batteries themselves.  The PS3's controller could last something ridiculous like 15+ hours on a single charge so I imagine the tech exists for a few hours of time detached from the screen.  The screen itself would presumably also have its own battery capable of eight-ten hours.  Ninty's been experimenting with docking station recharges for a while now so I wouldn't be surprised if they made the screen itself a recharge dock for the joy-pads.  

Or I could just be talking out my booty because I don't understand a single drop of this stuff!  Winky Face

That sounds like a good guess to me.

---

Athrun888 wrote:
Or I could just be talking out my booty

You might need a bowl of these:

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 Tumblr_o3ye0uhfBb1u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 16:25

I did a thing on Gintendo, I've took the more cautious approach as I reckon drunka will do something which is very positive at some point.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 19:56

Another important question, since NS uses cartridges how tiny will the game cases be? I vote for Japanese gamecube size, maybe even have the return of cardboard sleeves.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:47

I'm thinking maybe a taller 3ds like case just to tell them apart
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 1:08

DRUNKA IS DEFINITELY PLANNING A THING
Prepare your eyeballs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 7:30

My eyeballs were born ready - which was quite a surprise for the midwife.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 11:04

ZeroJones wrote:
I laughed far too much at this Laughing

It's very early days yet - given that the controller isn't a squared-off TV remote that I have to shake to play a twitch platformer, and they've shown something new with Mario in it, I'm already sold.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:06

Behold! The only Nintendo Switch article you need.

ZeroJones wrote:

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:34

Then I have returned the favour - your article made me literally LOL out loud. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:39

Aye, that's a good one (Trump penis joke aside - his hands are right there if you need Trump body humour. What do you mean you can't see them?). Thumbs Up!

That picture of Mario is going to be in my nightmares.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:51

Once I'd written the words "hard Trump" it was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 0:01

Now I did wonder how it may be a tad awkward to play Mario Kart with those Joy-cons if you had to reach to the normal bumper buttons for drifting but if this is correct then we won't have to.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=221461053&postcount=9285
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 19:05

Oh wow, they really have thought of everything, I was ready to dismiss that control type and just buy more pads but this could work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 2:37

They'd be perfect for some VC games too since the layout isn't far off a snes controller. (Apart from the analogue stick, natch)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 7:47

GameCube VC or bust. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 8:48

No more on the Switch until 12th/13th January. Then, much more on the Switch.

Thanks for telling us when it's happening this time Nintendo. The wait was miserable last time. (Worth it though.)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 9:16

Hey, we got some notice of the Switch reveal trailer! Winky Face In all seriousness, yes. Thumbs Up! Now to live off the backlog'n'Pokémon until then...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 15:04

I got a email right after the Switch reveal trailer from GAME, saying about preorders etc anyway the website like many others you can only register your interest in it and not much more.

Anyway in-store today to sort out something with WoFF, I asked about the Switch as the email said you could preorder it.

And I have preordered the Switch, there was a £50 deposit which was bit Afraid but was the same with PSVR which was £100 and it did guarantee me one at launch (People are still waiting for "launch" PSVR's from some places) also I prefer buying in a store something that's going to be at least few hundred pounds and not online just in case there is a issue and might be bundle & deals etc which are always a pain to sort out online from what I've heard from people.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 16:23

I haven't preordered yet, I'm waiting until I know 100% one way or the other if Insane Games are getting them. I've bought every Nintendo machine since the DS from them on day one (and I think my parents bought my GBA and Gamecube there as well) and I'd like to keep up the tradition.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 16:26

They should do as my Insane has but is a little further away then my nearest GAME and like I said also want to guarantee I get one well unless it has silly price tag then I won't want one.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 1:53

I'm waiting until we hear about price and launch titles (In January) before putting down a pre-order.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 18:14

Sure but we know only 2m units are planned for March and take the PS4 it sold 1m units in 24hrs just in the USA. That the Switch could be a pain to get close to launch.

Also some rumours the switch will have a 720p 6.2inch multi touch screen from what has been heard from a developer in Germany.

It will likely use some sort of custom OS close to android that it may share game and apps with smart phones, Pokemon Go on Switch anyone.

The cards it will use will be 16GB standard which is interesting as take Skyrim Special Edition that takes up 20GB on a Blu Ray, the 3DS the carts did get bigger and devs might be able to compress files and stuff.

It will have 32GB of storage built in but will have a Micro SD car slot on the back under the kick stand and will be compatible with up-to 128GB out of the box at least.

On POWER it is going to be likely 4GB of RAM to put this in comparison
PS3 has two sets of RAM 256mb one for Games and one for OS
Xbox 360 512MB of RAM not sure how this is split
Wii U 2GB of RAM split evenly between OS and Games
NVIDIA Shield 3GB of RAM, this is the one that we should be looking on how uses the power.
My Laptop 8GB of RAM
ONE & S 8GB of RAM DDR3 + 32MB ESRAM, I've got know idea how this is split
PS4 & Slim 8GB of RAM GDDR5 which I think 1GB of RAM is used for the OS
PS4 Pro 9GB of RAM which one is for the OS
Scorpio 12GB of RAM (Rumoured)

That is just RAM as from that Wii U would seems more powerful then the PS3 and 360 but the PS3 is the most powerful with its silly cell processor, that we need see the rest of the specs.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 19:18

I may as well put down one now, my soul belongs to Nintendo. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 19:48

masofdas wrote:
On POWER it is going to be likely 4GB of RAM to put this in comparison
PS3 has two sets of RAM 256mb one for Games and one for OS
Xbox 360 512MB of RAM not sure how this is split
Wii U 2GB of RAM split evenly between OS and Games
NVIDIA Shield 3GB of RAM, this is the one that we should be looking on how uses the power.
My Laptop 8GB of RAM
ONE & S 8GB of RAM DDR3 + 32MB ESRAM, I've got know idea how this is split
PS4 & Slim 8GB of RAM GDDR5 which I think 1GB of RAM is used for the OS
PS4 Pro 9GB of RAM which one is for the OS
Scorpio 12GB of RAM (Rumoured)

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 HanSolo_140423
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next