We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 17:36

Good spot from Robbo-92 on SONM with

Anyway just a quick update on the Beyond Good & Evil 2 rumour. Ubisoft requested that the 'rumour' be taken down from Destructoid's site, now obviously this doesn't confirm that the rumour is true but I don't recall any wholly fake rumours being requested to be taken down so I guess this may add a little credence to the rumour.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 17:39

...I'm just letting a smidgeon of excitement creep in now.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 18:27

Brings your BG&E2 tagline back into contention, Balla. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 18:40

Surely they must have realised if anything that would get the rumour /more/ attention
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 19:29

ZeroJones wrote:
Brings your BG&E2 tagline back into contention, Balla. Winky Face

Should never have been out of it, that's a quality Pokétagline.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 16:45

The funny thing with this is, now everyone is just reporting on the rumors which was taken down that everyone still knows the rumor.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 18:53

I guess a few of you, have seen this

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 Original

The leaked controller of the NX, we know the picture is real but we don't know if the controller in the picture is or something some guy made in his basement but it does match a patent of Nintendo's.

If real even just a prototype, it looks utter rubbish.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:09

Is that a picture of a dog on it?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:10

There's no way Nintendo would have a screen under the players' palms the whole time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:20

The patent one looked a bit bigger Drunka and had handhelds but this one looks more portable.

What I'll say and seen a few say this, Nintendo just show us something already that we don't get leaks of patents or what my mate who works for the cleaners at EA overheard going around.

Robbo-92 on SONM, has been keeping up with Gaf and post links to stuff like this from a Gaf user

Alright, alright, I will provide you a brief elucidation. What the embodiment in the image is representative of I do not know, it may or may not be a prototype related to the project of interest, it may or may not be a final design to the consumer. What I do know is what I originally said, and that x distinguished excellencies/individuals have expressed indignation about this situation (and earlier events this year). I have full trust in my source. These leaks are unfortunate.

I have no intention to troll anyone or cause a commotion. My original post was primarily a way for me to express my thoughts about this. While it is of course nice to have something to discuss in terms of NX, I am hoping that future stories of this calibre house less harmful properties. I have faith in this clarification providing sufficient eligibility.

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SONM)
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 22:29

No - I assume you're joking about the "I wonder if it's real" mythos. That's blatantly been photoshopped, and there'd be no merit in having a narrow ellipse photo screen with two circles obscuring half of it. In fact, not even photoshopped - someone's stuck a photo on that thing. Silly silly silly.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 22:29

I don't even know what I'm looking at in that picture. Are those sticks inverted inwards like cups? Is that a screen? What? Question mark?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 3:02

Yeah I don't buy that one bit and neither does this person, if it is though and that's a big if in my book that's likely a prototype & nowhere near the final design.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 12:45

Jimbob wrote:
No - I assume you're joking about the "I wonder if it's real" mythos. That's blatantly been photoshopped, and there'd be no merit in having a narrow ellipse photo screen with two circles obscuring half of it. In fact, not even photoshopped - someone's stuck a photo on that thing. Silly silly silly.

Apparently you can test to see if a image has been photo shopped and the original before NLife rotated it hadn't been made using photo shop. I have no idea how this is done and how you can tell if it has or hasn't.

I do think it's fake but I bring you like Jas info on it and you can decide based on it.

As like Jas link says it's from a UE4 tech demo, couldn't the demo be running on the screen for instance.

That I say again, I just want Nintendo to say something about the NX in a event like Sony & MS had then at E3 they talk more about it and we get rumors gone be real or fake.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 12:50

As much as we all wouldn't mind getting some solid info on the NX, I really do think we're just going to have to sit it out until E3. I don't mind that - there are more than enough games, and much more than enough work, to be keeping me occupied in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 14:45

I'd say Nintendo are right to make their big unveil A) around E3 and B) not too far out from release.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 22:32

Aye, I think it'd be a big mistake to announce it earlier than E3 especially if that announcement isn't ready to be made yet as a good first impression is very important. I honestly don't get why folk are in such a rush for it but if I had to guess I reckon some just want to be the first to shoot it down.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 11:35

It worked perfectly fine for Sony announcing the PS4 at it's own event, okay the MS one for the Xbox One didn't go so well but it's be shown that you can announce before E3 and Nintendo more then anyone likes to march to their own beat, that it's sort of predictable to show at E3.

Also if shown at E3 is 6 months if the NX comes this year enough time to suddenly start building up for launch, I don't know how long it takes for something like this to go into production.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 11:41

Nintendo know they have to own this year's E3, though. If they manage things carefully enough during the run-up to E3, and their presentation is well-judged and well-delivered, and the launch line-up (launch, that is - none of this 'launch window' cobblers) includes one proper killer app... they might have a shot.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 18:23

masofdas wrote:
It worked perfectly fine for Sony announcing the PS4 at it's own event, okay the MS one for the Xbox One didn't go so well but it's be shown that you can announce before E3 and Nintendo more then anyone likes to march to their own beat, that it's sort of predictable to show at E3.

Also if shown at E3 is 6 months if the NX comes this year enough time to suddenly start building up for launch, I don't know how long it takes for something like this to go into production.  

Nintendo direct/digital event is their own event though it just takes place at E3 & as for the last part I've always thought unlike some that the NX would be launching in early 2017. (Around February/March)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 18:32

I think if there showing a system they need a proper conference not something recorded a month before.

On the release surely that's chucking away all the holiday money where you need to be selling the system not February when people are broke for spending holiday time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 19:07

It's funny, but I'm utterly uninterested in discussion about the NX right now. As a Ninty fanboy I should be champing at the bit, but I'm really not. Probably because we've got nowt but rumours to go on, and the only one of those I really believe so far is the BG&E2 one.

As for showing it off at E3, the Jimquisition podcast has been talking extensively about how they'd like to see a live presentation this time around to show off the console, and I can see their point... but the Wii U reveal was so very disastrous. Aww! I do think they need to do it at E3 though.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 21:22

mas wrote:
I think if there showing a system they need a proper conference not something recorded a month before.

I'd imagine people at the show will still get hands on with it so I don't see why it does need to be at a conference when they'd just be introducing a video package describing what the system is about anyway.

mas wrote:
On the release surely that's chucking away all the holiday money where you need to be selling the system not February when people are broke for spending holiday time.

True but as you mentioned yourself if they announce at e3 it leaves them with a possible 6 month build to launch & I can only see it having issues (limited stock being the biggest) if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 21:31

I guess the thinking is that a live show has the crowd reaction, which is good for hype?

I have to say, I'm with the Balls Man on this one. There's so little to go on, this may as well be the Rumour Buffet thread.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 21:33

It is a quick turn around but the PS4 and Xbox One were what 9 months from there first showing to coming out, that it can be done and I know it's slight different as you don't need software but Samsung & Apple announce a phone then a month later you can go buy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next