We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?

Go down 
+21
Axis1500
Buskalilly
masofdas
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Rum
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
spacemanDOUG
Athrun888
Vidofnir
The_Jaster
shanks
mandlecreed
JayMoyles
ShadoWolf
ShaftVonShafterton
Admin
Silver light
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 17:49

Could do, anyone else want to go before booking.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 17:59

We're thinking Amsterdam, Feb 26th, yeah?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 18:04

I would say yes but my passport needs renewing and you'd like have lost yours by then.

That I'm thinking more London and maybe someone like Balla or Zero who pops to see Ball now & again, that they might want to a GNamer meet up.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 18:10

masofdas wrote:
I would say yes but my passport needs renewing and you'd like have lost yours by then.

fair.

Yeh, London, March 3. I'm dead keen.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 18:14

I did look we can go Amsterdam for £180 each, also surprised you don't want to go VIP then you can work the Drunka charm on her.

Maybe give a few days see if anyone else wants in then book on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 19:25

London was the one location without a VIP option, which is a bummer.
Lol, im already going to Amsterdam in September for a stag do, so I think I'll leave it.

Yeh, balla might be interested, as a violin enthusiast who lives in London. Will see if anyone pipes in between now and Monday. Maybe post in the "opportunity to meet" thread?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 19:39

If you go to book you can select VIP but it's like £50.

Yep could be a good idea that.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 21:50

masofdas wrote:

That I'm thinking more London and maybe someone like Balla or Zero who pops to see Ball now & again, that they might want to a GNamer meet up.

March 3rd is a school night, which will make things difficult. I'll have a think. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Sep 2017 - 13:35

Recently discovered that one of my favourite bands, Röyksopp, had released a lot of new music without me realising it. After a brief bit of research, I found this on YouTube. I love it, even if the lyrics are as creepy as a swarm of Redeads. Pale No
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Sep 2017 - 13:56

I clicked on your link and watched the advert for "Downsizing" starring Matt Damon. Now that looks weird!

Anyway, good muzak. Not what I imagined Zero being into, somehow?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 23:01

Jo and I are listening to this, which is the Charli XCX song Boys. We're trying to decide if the noise you can hear early on is the Super Mario Bros. coin collect noise. Eh?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 9:44

Ooh, like that song! It was on the wagamama playlist but I think it has since been dropped.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 15:30

I was going to say kids these days listen to some rubbish but doesn't work for either of you.

Anyway I've had this in my head for days now
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 21:53

masofdas wrote:
I was going to say kids these days listen to some rubbish but doesn't work for either of you.

Anyway I've had this in my head for days now

I always have a bit of trouble with that, as the lyrics sound a bit "tlansrated"

However, the music for the bit when they do the gardening at night automatically makes me weepy.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 16:44

I've been putting together a "chill" playlist as of late for some background noise whenever I'm browsing, reading or whatever and this right here has been my best find so far. Anyone got anything similar that I can throw into the playlist?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 18:26

Link doesn't work mate.

I can tell you Chvrches have a new song though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 21:13

Mostly I've been listening to Celeste's soundtrack recently, but that's a subject for another thread. However, through that I've found the composer's solo album, Singularity. Honestly I found the first three songs good but not great without gaming context to go with them, but power cycle [sic] (19:05 onwards) is pure joyful gaming credits work. I love it! Might be a good idea to listen to the other ones first though, to get the build-up.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 23:41

For anybody who likes the music of Jet Set Radio, there is a really good record on Bandcamp that is made in the style of that unique, J-Pop/Hip-Hop sound that separates JSR from any other game. Worth a listen.

https://2mellomakes.bandcamp.com/album/memories-of-tokyo-to-an-ode-to-jet-set-radio
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2019 - 20:38

A fair bit of Shawn James after finding out about him thanks to an R6 Siege streamer I've been watching since last year.

This covers album of his I play at least once a day now, all of it is great but the cover of Iron maiden's Number of the beast is now one of my favourite covers of all time.

He also has various Blues rock albums that are basically tales of certain animals, Drunka might be a fan of this one called The Bear.

Back to top Go down
leefachens
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019 - 12:55

Rainbow - Stargazer. DIO the best _\m/ .

Last edited by leefachens on Mon 18 Feb 2019 - 15:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2019 - 19:07

Hi Lee, welcome to GNamer! Wave Couple of threads that might be good starting points:

Introductions thread
What sort of person are you?
What sort of person are you... again?

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2019 - 17:58

I've sort of got into Billie Eilish the last few weeks and even tempted to buy her album next month on vinyl.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Aug 2020 - 15:18

Recently picked up Folklore, listened to a few times in the car

This is my favourite track I think

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 23 Aug 2020 - 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Aug 2020 - 15:19

Weird; I just bought my copy of Folklore today. I also grabbed a couple of Taylor's older albums which I didn't habe copies of.
I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Aug 2020 - 15:32

Odd as well I was looking at her older stuff as I have Folklore on CD, Retribution on CD and 1989 on Vinyl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next