We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?

Go down 
+21
Axis1500
Buskalilly
masofdas
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Rum
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
spacemanDOUG
Athrun888
Vidofnir
The_Jaster
shanks
mandlecreed
JayMoyles
ShadoWolf
ShaftVonShafterton
Admin
Silver light
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Aug 2020 - 15:47

I already had 1989, Red, Reputation and Lover, I picked up Fearless and Speak now, which are super early Tay Tay. Like, from when she was a teenager and you would class her music as Country rather than pop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 7 EmptySun 23 Aug 2020 - 16:39

Country Tay Tay was pretty good
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2020 - 0:41

Teardrops on my guitar is still probably top five for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 7 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2020 - 9:53

All about Forever & Always. I've not actually bought Folklore yet because I'm really trying not to buy things to just have at the moment, but I've considered it a million times.

The whole album is absolute perfection anyway, Mirrorball is the only track I'd ever even consider skipping but it has grown on me over time. I think Exile might legit be one of the best songs ever, the Never gave a warning sign/gave so many signs bit gives me chills every time. Then you get the sucker punch of My Tears Ricochet straight after. Wow.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 7 EmptySun 30 Oct 2022 - 11:15

Just picked up Midnights, which I've only listened through once with these being the two standouts

and

I also got recently October Drift's new album, and I will be seeing them tomorrow night

and

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?   The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Music Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7