*Kirby Your Enthusiasm theme plays*

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switch Backlog Thread of Guilt

Go down 
+11
EofGizmo
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Balladeer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

Switch Backlog Thread of Guilt - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Backlog Thread of Guilt   Switch Backlog Thread of Guilt - Page 9 EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 20:32

'Six games at the moment' is probably an exaggeration, since I doubt I'll keep all those plates spinning. It's more, two main games, four games I dip into if in the mood (now five), one game that's properly in the backlog, and two equivalents of your last category; but the middle two categories are going to get mixed up.

Anyway, that's an impressive current catalogue, but given your many machines I'm not surprised. Hope you enjoy Sakuna!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

Switch Backlog Thread of Guilt - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Backlog Thread of Guilt   Switch Backlog Thread of Guilt - Page 9 EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 21:39

I know I've got lot of machines because retro and collecting but really it's just the two I use and think most on here are PS4(5) + Switch, I just happen now to be Xbox + Switch (I also think it's a high percentage of Switch installbase have another system in general).

I don't know how others backlogs really compare, if I hazard a guess sort be similar (eg Jas old post of his backlog).

Ohh and I still might add PS5 into the mix but I'm in absolutely no rush to get one.
Back to top Go down

Switch Backlog Thread of Guilt
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9