We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)

Go down 
+9
Treesmurf
EofGizmo
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 8:41

Think something went wrong there Jay
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 10:20

That's odd as his gif was working for me earlier.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 10:58

Balladeer wrote:
Am I the only person for whom SWH really dropped off in its later stages? Nobody else seems to have that opinion, but it was a bit of a gut punch after how strong the first half of the game was. (Nowhere near Celeste, but it might have beaten down LM3.)

Not so much dropped off (although the 2D visor world is a low-point) so much as I think it was flawed throughout. A very good audio-visual experience at times, but not a great game, with varying stage quality and an imperfect overall structure. Not to sound overly harsh, I enjoyed it past first completion, but it didn't live up to what I was hoping for.

Re: Mario Odyssey, I just prefer those other 10 games Mas! It's a brilliant game, and Mario's movement is unparalleled. The actual worlds are what let it down a little for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 11:44

I guess I'm meeting y'all somewhere in the middle! The experience outweighed the game for the first half for me, I guess.

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Cappa would have put it like 'JOHN WAYNE'S AN ARSEHOLE'

Ah, the all-purpose correct answer to everything.

Treesmurf wrote:
Moving back to MK8D, the main reason it isn't in my current top 10 is that I mainly experienced it on Wii U, on merit alone it'd be in my top 10 but I want my list to be based on the Switch itself.

Oh, I completely agree! It's in my top ten games of all time, easily, but it doesn't make my top ten Switch games for precisely that reason. I just found it vaguely amusing that Link's Awakening places above it, because I really don't think it's that great in this day and age. Small audience -> fluctuating results, natch.

masofdas wrote:
Think something went wrong there Jay

Obviously I don't agree with your BotW thoughts, but I hope this was a clever double-jab at both the image and Moyles' opinion. Anyway, he told you to BOGVONLGOQ. Surely that's clear enough?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 11:47

Balla, I'm not seeing what Jay put, it's just text jibberish.

If he could repost or someone else can? At one point though I did think SMO would take spot again just because everyone would vote for it then I did OR's vote last, that's fair though.

I think why I place so high on my SMO is I missed SMG's that it's something I've wanted for a long time from Mario and one of the few true Switch exclusives that it has to be the best.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 9:05

I can guess what that image showed and I'd assumed you could too.

Nothing that I say about other games should detract from my deep and sincere love for Mario Odyssey. It's an absolutely belting game, my second favourite ever, and definitely what I want from 3D Mario over and above the Galaxies. OR criticises the world design: I appreciate that it incorporates exploration for the first time since that game he didn't play. Maybe that's the difference?
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 11:28

I love exploration, I just don't think the worlds were that interesting to explore. New Donk City was easily my favourite and a great playground, and revisiting the Mushroom Kingdom was a huge nostalgia hit made modern, but otherwise while I appreciated the great variety in visual style the kingdoms just aren't that memorable to me. The Ruined Kingdom is, but that's more for the absurdity of a Dark Souls like environment than any actual level design - it's just a boss fight. Luncheon would probably be my next favourite after Metro, mainly for its theming.

As I say, Mario himself plays sublimely, the fun in movement alone is more than enough to carry the game. The level design is good, it's just not great - because of this, as an overall game I still much prefer the likes of Banjo-Kazooie or Jak and Daxter.

I think the lack of hub also hurts the game in that respect - the map screen world select is inescapably soulless. It was so much more fun in the game to discover a new world through a painting than it was to fly there in the Odyssey.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 12:59

I can agree about the lack of hub, but it's definitely thematically appropriate to the game. SMO's a bit of a balancing act between exploration and a linear path, and I'd also agree that they didn't get it right everywhere, with the Sand Kingdom's vast empty expanses outside the central path being the key example - although even those are central to tearing up the place with a Jaxi. I do think they got a lot more right than wrong though; and as somebody who hadn't played many 3D exploratory platformers since the days of the N64 #playAHatinTimeeveryone, and didn't like Banjo much, it was a godsend to me.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 14:48

I'll play A Hat In Time if you play Poi
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 15:06

I will if you play Super Lucky
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 15:25

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Mar 2021 - 11:33

...well come on then Mas.

Anyway, with another year having passed, I thought that once again it'd be nice to have a look at how my top ten had changed - for me anyway, maybe some of you will get a kick out of it? Tongue Boldface is new this year, natch.

After Year OneAfter Year TwoAfter Year ThreeAfter Year Four!
1Breath of the WildBreath of the WildBreath of the WildBreath of the Wild
2Super Mario OdysseySuper Mario OdysseySuper Mario OdysseySuper Mario Odyssey
3CelesteCelesteCelesteCeleste
4Xenoblade 2Xenoblade 2Untitled Goose GameUntitled Goose Game
5Mario Kart 8 DeluxeSmash Bros. UltimateSmash Bros. UltimateSmash Bros. Ultimate
6SeveredHollow KnightXenoblade 2Xenoblade 2
7Jackbox Party Pack 3Jackbox Party Pack 3A Hat in TimeA Hat in Time
8Rocket LeagueMario Kart 8 DeluxeLuigi's Mansion 3Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
9The Sexy BrutalePokémon Let's GoBaba Is YouWhat The Golf?
10Night in the WoodsRocket LeagueJackbox Party Pack 3Jackbox Party Pack 7

Last year at this time, I said I couldn't see anything I was looking forward to in 2020, apart from maybe Murder by Numbers.  That's pretty much reflected in the movements in my top ten (MbN is hovering just outside): two lesser-known gems, and a straight replacement for Jackbox 3.  This is the first year no big Nintendo game has made my top ten (although 2019's big Nintendo entry was kicked out).  The real negative story, though, is that hardly any of you sods talked about What The Golf? this year. DAMN YOU!

My top 25 tells a pretty similar story.

Balla's top 25:

That's five-and-a-half new games from 2020 and four others.  I should say that overall this is a cracking games list for a console, and the Switch feels like it has another couple of years on it!  For all my moaning, the Switch remains a belting machine.  That, however, is mostly due to the strength of the eShop: 16 games here are indies (not including Sakuna which feels somewhere in between).  And yes yes, I know, games is games; but that does explain why I feel like I'm missing the big worlds that indie developers normally just don't have the budget to create, despite the many great titles above.  It doesn’t look immediately like that situation is going to change in 2021 either.

Finally, I know this post is already long; but two years ago I reviewed (almost) every Switch game I'd played, in the style of Buska, and I thought I'd go through the rest of my list.  (~ signifies an update on a game I talked about last time.)  Read on for my ill-informed views on games I've barely tried, as well as the odd emphatic recommendation...

Every Switch game I played in the last 2 years:

I'm keen to read similar lists to any of the above from y'all if you fancy!

Last edited by Balladeer on Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Mar 2021 - 12:21

That's an absolutely belting post that deserves everybody's full attention. It definitely reflects that you've had lots of interesting gaming experiences while being willing to try out new things. 

It's always disappointing to read 'reviews' of games that people have barely given a chance, but in fairness you yourself called these "ill-informed views" and don't pretend that your opinion is matter of fact.

With that considered...Gex: Enter The Gecko is a decent game!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Mar 2021 - 12:32

Balla wrote:
[Monster Hunter Rise Demo]
I can't really give my opinion on this because my co-op partner chose a hard weapon to use, couldn't use it, and refused to go back to the thing before its timing expired. I'm not sure why the timing had to expire: you'd have to be pretty strange to continue to play this for months rather than picking up the full game. Regardless, I liked the movement and the level was pretty, but if I can't undo the damage this demo. has done I'm going to be down one hunter come the end of the month.
7/10 for me, 3/10 for The Lady

As far as I remember the time limit on the demo was for when you can download it and online play, so local play should still be good. Thumbs Up! If it doesn't work then a second demo might be coming around March 11th.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Mar 2021 - 16:56

Fantastic post Balla

My views on the Switch are still not as positive as others, which is still down to not caring about Super Mario 3D World because I played on Wii U even if it is an excellent game and then take the recent direct where Outer Wilds was shown which has been on Game Pass for ages where I could play on my Xbox One/Series/PC/Cloud, that it hasn't really been the system where I will play indies due to having preferred options.

However, 2021 going into 2022 I've been saying #yearoftheswitch because for ages due to the 3DS/VITA dying out along with the extra power of the Switch over them, I've always gone the 3DS got exclusive Monster Hunter games and RPG's such as Bravely Default, where have those been on Switch, and now they're coming that is why I'm actually excited about the Switch for the first in ages.

I can do my lists as well:

Year One Top 10
1. Super Mario Odyssey
2. Oxenfree
3. SteamWorld Dig 2
4. Fire Emblem Warriors
5. L.A. Noire
6. Night in the Woods
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
8. Subsurface Circular
9. Rime
10. Splatoon 2

Year Two Top 10
1. Super Mario Odyssey
2. GRIS
3. Oxenfree
4. SteamWorld Dig 2
5. Splatoon 2
6. Fire Emblem Warriors
7. Night in the Woods
8. Subsurface Circular
9. Pokémon Let's Go Eevee
10. Rime

Year Three Top 10
1. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
2. Super Mario Odyessy
3. GRIS
4. Oxenfree
5. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
6. SteamWorld Dig 2
7. Splatoon 2
8. Fire Emblem Warriors
9. Night in the Woods
10. Subsurface Circular

The New Year Four Top 10
1. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
3. Super Mario Odyessy
4. GRIS
5. Oxenfree
6. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
7. SteamWorld Dig 2
8. Splatoon 2
9. Fire Emblem Warriors
10. Night in the Woods

Not a lot of change from me, yet this time next year I could see a completely different 10 due MonHan Rise, Bravely Default II, New Pokémon Snap, Pokémon BDSP, World's End Club, Mario Golf, DC Superhero Girls, NMHIII, MonHan Stories 2, NEO: TWEWY, Rune Factory 5, SMTIII & V #yearoftheswitch
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Mar 2021 - 23:57

Buska's Switch Top Ten

1 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

2 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The Champion's Path DLC

3 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The Master Trials DLC

4 Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

5 Super Smash Bros: Ultimate but only when you play as Link on the tower stage

6 Mario Kart 8 DX After the The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Link DLC was added

7 Hyrule Warriors In the The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild skins

8 Bike of the Wild

9 The trailer for the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

10 Pokémon Cafe Mix
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 7:07

Went till my full face turn and BotW2 is my number 1 game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 7:30

It's possible. Before you started leaning into the character, you admitted you liked the mechanics and stuff. If there was a more guided sequence for people to follow and some bigger dungeons you'd probably be on board with all the sane people.

Also, watch me hate BotW2 for some dumb reason like Beedle's subquest being too capitalist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 12:30

I just think you're in too deep now Mas and don't wanna admit to being wrong, it's ok we won't judge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 13:35

Ohh yeah I do make out that it's worse than the 7/10 I gave BotW and I make out my issues are really bad but they could be fixed with stuff you mention.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 21:40

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
That's an absolutely belting post that deserves everybody's full attention. It definitely reflects that you've had lots of interesting gaming experiences while being willing to try out new things. 

It's always disappointing to read 'reviews' of games that people have barely given a chance, but in fairness you yourself called these "ill-informed views" and don't pretend that your opinion is matter of fact.

With that considered...Gex: Enter The Gecko is a decent game!

Thanks Cappa! Smile That's definitely a nicer way of putting it than OR saying 'Balla, it sounds like you keep buying games in genres you don't enjoy and then only play the opening level of them Razz ', the cad. I think I have five or six 'main' genres, but I hope I try out other interesting things when they come along, even if I don't gel with all of them.

And... d'oh, I thought it was one of N64's dumping grounds. Am I thinking of a sequel? Eh?

The_Jaster wrote:
As far as I remember the time limit on the demo was for when you can download it and online play, so local play should still be good. Thumbs Up! If it doesn't work then a second demo might be coming around March 11th.

Really? Argh rubbish, I deleted it from my Switch because I'm far too tidy and I assumed it wouldn't work any more. Duh! Fingers crossed for that second demo.!

masofdas wrote:
Fantastic post Balla

Not a lot of change from me, yet this time next year I could see a completely different 10 due MonHan Rise, Bravely Default II, New Pokémon Snap, Pokémon BDSP, World's End Club, Mario Golf, DC Superhero Girls, NMHIII, MonHan Stories 2, NEO: TWEWY, Rune Factory 5, SMTIII & V #yearoftheswitch

Thanks as well Mas! I knew I was onto a winner when I decided not to slag off FFIX in this one. Very Happy

It's very interesting to see your list change across the years. Obviously it's slower than some, and I notice that each year after launch has had the one new title in your top four. (Which is more than mine's changed!) Particularly interesting that the biggest changes were in 2018, i.e. a slow year for most people. I'm really keen to see happy optimistic Switch-loving Mas in 2021!

Incidentally I couldn't have asked for more to-type responses: Mas joining in with the lists and numbers, Jas commenting on MonHun and only MonHun, and Cappa lasering straight in on the mention of an N64 platformer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptySun 7 Mar 2021 - 20:02

Blimey! Well done Balla for being able to articulate all of that. You've got through a heck of a lot of games there, I'm jealous.

Oh, and regarding Death Squared: it's not better in co-op; you're just waiting on one person who thinks they've solved the problem to tell you what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Mar 2021 - 19:26

Cheers Jim! Maybe I shouldn't have given it as high a score as I did then.

Oh and by the way - I know I did a massive huge post containing lots of words up there, but I'd love to see how other people's top ten on Switch looks at the end of this fourth year, with or without lots of words. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Mar 2021 - 22:33

After Year OneAfter Year TwoAfter Year ThreeAfter Year Four!
1Super Mario OdysseySuper Mario OdysseySuper Mario OdysseySuper Mario Odyssey
2Sonic ManiaSonic Mania PlusSonic Mania PlusSonic Mania Plus
3Mario Kart 8 DeluxeMario Kart 8 DeluxeMario Kart 8 DeluxeMario Kart 8 Deluxe
4The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the WildSmash Bros. UltimateSmash Bros. UltimateSmash Bros. Ultimate
5ARMSThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the WildThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the WildThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
6Rocket LeagueARMSARMSAnimal Crossing: New Horizons
7Bayonetta & Bayonetta 2Rocket LeagueARMSARMS
8Splatoon 2Bayonetta & Bayonetta 2Horizon Chase TurboRocket League
9Steamworld Dig 2Pokémon Let's Go PikachuCelesteCeleste
10Shantae: Half-Genie HeroSplatoon 2Splatoon 2Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

...I now appreciate the sheer effort that Balladeer put into merely formatting his post. Anyway, not many changes, but that current top six is miiiiiiiiles in front of anything else. They're the Switch's six stone-cold bonafide classics for me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 19:25

Yep tables are a bastard. Once you've put it together you can hit the rightmost button to Switch Editor Mode and make them actually usable... but first you have to put it together. One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 1f612 (Also: when did we get an emoji button?)

Four out of that top six make my Top Ten of All Time, so I can definitely see the 'miiiiiiiiiiiiiles' thing (even if MK8D is more of a Wii U stone-cold bonafide classic for me). What happened to Horizon Chase Turbo over 2020?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next