We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy

Go down 
+10
Muss
Buskalilly
NintenDUCK
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
shanks
fronkhead
Jimbob
Balladeer
Athrun888
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 14:20

I've sort got that itch, might just because I've been playing Echoes or the new shiny thing has been promoted to me with adds etc or the time has passed I want to go back now.

Just the money spending on this I could get TMS which is a "new" game.
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 11:16

Bits of the story expansion seem intriguing like more interaction between the three main lords, and the new characters look cool, but overall it doesn't seem like something I'm interested in. Have heard the story and new maps are nothing special. Relieved I don't have to get any of the DLC I guess.

If what's next for Fire Emblem is a remake of FE4 then I'm really looking forward to that. If it's handled with the same care as the FE Gaiden remake then it'll be incredible. Been playing through the SNES original recently and man it's really something special. Not without its flaws and I'll be interested in how certain dated aspects are modernised, but I think Divine Pulse/Mila's Turnwheel will be a particularly good fit for the game.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2020 - 23:14

I think I ended up buying the season pass... Laughing

Is the DLC a standalone thing or is it something you play in amongst a normal playthrough? I've got a half finished Black Eagles/Church run to finish, but I could work in the DLC with a Golden Deer run I've still to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyThu 20 Feb 2020 - 6:56

From what I've seen from reviews it's a bit of both, I think you'll end up doing the church route.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyThu 20 Feb 2020 - 22:20

Do you mean you're locked into the church route doing the DLC or that I'll do the church route in my Black Eagles run? Because if you mean the latter, I've got save files at the start of the split point in the Black Eagles route.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyFri 21 Feb 2020 - 10:45

The DLC, why I brought about reviews as from those it seems you get a 8hr story post time jump then time jump and as you've not sided with a house it sides you with the church.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptySun 23 Feb 2020 - 19:48

Ahhh, I see! I guess I'm better off scrapping my Church run then if that's the case and playing it through the DLC instead.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 0:31

^
This is incorrect. Laughing

So, as part of my impromptu playthrough of nearly every Fire Emblem game I own, I've dived back into the world of Three Houses to polish off the routes I've not played before. The DLC is a standalone thing and surprised me with how tough it was. I picked Hard/Classic like always, but it felt closer to a Lunatic mode in difficulty. Part of that is probably that it throws you in with a group of units who are already high levelled, so you've not been able to build them up and make them into powerhouses like you usually do in the game.

Still, I had a good time with the DLC - the story was what it was, but the maps were really fun to play. Difficult, but not to the point of frustration like on higher difficulties in Fates.

Did anyone else play the DLC in the end?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Apr 2021 - 9:59

Does the DLC side you with the church? I would still like to play the DLC but have to rebuy the game etc

Wonder when Nintendo will start doing Players Choice range.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptySun 25 Apr 2021 - 20:34

Probably never the way Switch games sell, shame they can't at least let you play the DLC seperate from the game if it's standalone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 12:30

masofdas wrote:
Does the DLC side you with the church? I would still like to play the DLC but have to rebuy the game etc

Two months late, but here's your answer - nah, it's a standalone route, totally separate from the main game. 7 chapters with a smaller hub area to explore between each one and you earn some goodies and the ability to recruit the four new characters in the main game once you beat the DLC.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 12:49

So 7 chapters of DLC then rest is the main game where you can recruit the DLC characters?

Doubtful I'll play as hoping to see a new Fire Emblem at the direct.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 12:55

No, no, it's not a continuous route into the main game. It's seven chapters and then it's done, but the game recognises you've finished the DLC next time you start a playthrough of the main game so you can play the Blue Lions route and pick up the DLC lads, for example.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 13:57

Ahh okay neat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy   Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Give Me Orders Daddy
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9