We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)

Go down 
+19
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Buskalilly
beemoh
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Treesmurf
Axis1500
Silver light
wenywoowoo
Balladeer
Kezz182
Crumpy Andy
Marzy
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
ZeroJones
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) Empty
PostSubject: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 12:52

Rayman is a gimp, but that demo on the eShop is the best thing I've played on the Wii U yet. Excitement levels, out of ten, are at one hundred and twelve. How about you?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 14:02

Excitement levels are fairly high over here - I've wanted this game since I knew it existed. Release now, please!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 20:36

I have to resist the urge to jump up and down on the spot when I catch mention of this game anywhere. Easily my most-anticipated Wii U game.

Also: I quite like Rayman himself. His mix of abilities are generally well-considered, and like Mario, Ancel's team seem to know how to implement them into wonderful game mechanics.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 20:44

Am I remembering right that this has online co-op games? If so then it'd be fun to try em out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 21:14

The_Jaster wrote:
Am I remembering right that this has online co-op games? If so then it'd be fun to try em out.

Still lots of secrecy about this, but there are definitely online challenges of some description. Hopefully they're more imaginative than simple score attacks.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 2:30

Think I'll be playing Castle Rock over and over for a while that level in the demo is brilliant
Back to top Go down
Marzy
Ejected into the Lava
Marzy

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 10:59

My most anticipated game of this year, so far. Love, love, loved Origins and this look to be even better.

The demo was the best thing I've played on Wii U so far. The music stages are fantastic, I hope they kept the one in there from E3, the remix of Land of the Livid Dead was so good.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 11:10

This game is tempting the hell out of me, I was very close to ordering a Wii U last night, but I went for a Vita instead XD
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 17:04

andyman949 wrote:
This game is tempting the hell out of me, I was very close to ordering a Wii U last night, but I went for a Vita instead XD

FOOL! it haz not geams Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Kezz182
Grackler Bait
Kezz182

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 18:31

Gah, jealous of all of you lot that have played the demo. Don't think I'll be getting a Wii U until later on in the year, but I'm really looking forward to Legends. Only just finished Origins today, but I absolutely loved it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 19:29

Kezz182 wrote:
Only just finished Origins today, but I absolutely loved it.

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 19:37

Balladeer wrote:
Kezz182 wrote:

What is that you dislike about the game, Balla?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 19:39

I think it must just be Rayman. I played a couple of levels which I found boring, then started to find it strangely compulsive and went on a mini-blitz that took me to the end of world one. And then haven't felt like picking it up since. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 19:44

Balladeer wrote:
I think it must just be Rayman. I played a couple of levels which I found boring, then started to find it strangely compulsive and went on a mini-blitz that took me to the end of world one. And then haven't felt like picking it up since. Neutral

For my money it's a fast-paced platformer with plenty of challenge, a decent dose of originality and a slice or two of fun. Recommend further investigation, Cap'n! :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 19:44

Right you arrr!
Back to top Go down
Kezz182
Grackler Bait
Kezz182

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 19:52

Balladeer wrote:
Kezz182 wrote:

Aww, you didn't like it? Sad It's the best platformer I've played in a long time, and it offered me a good challenge. And the visuals and soundtrack are both so lovely. I couldn't find anything I really disliked about it other than the length. I felt like ten worlds was a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 20:30

The_Jaster wrote:
andyman949 wrote:

In defence of the Wii U, that's irony! Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 20:38

All right, all right, I'll give it another go! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Tongue Not like I have much else to play at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 23:06

Balladeer wrote:
All right, all right, I'll give it another go! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Tongue Not like I have much else to play at the moment.

Laughing

Thinking about it, Balla, you're the only person I recall who's played the game who didn't completely love it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 0:36

andyman949 wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
andyman949 wrote:

In defence of the Wii U, that's irony! Razz

Hey! with my misspellings it was clearly a joke, wii U has plenty to be getting on with just now and more in the coming months.

You just want more trophies to collect *addresses the rest of the forum* hey guys, I think we need an intervention for andyman.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 0:56

I don't have a problem, honest *sits in the corner stroking trophies*
On topic(ish) I'll have 2 Rayman Origins Platinums when I get my Vita! Grin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 17:07

You need help.

Now if you'll please excuse me, I have some sealed games that I haven't hugged today.
Back to top Go down
wenywoowoo
Tingle's Dingle
wenywoowoo

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 11:21

I think this is why i haven't given the WiiU much attention, cos we were really looking forward to playing Rayman on release of WiiU after playing it at earls court! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 12:50

I'd rather the delay be down to improvements. I'm positive the extra time will have been worth it.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 18:57

Agreed! Though my thirst to play it meant some disappointment at the delay, I invested in some games that I'd not otherwise have bought (i.e. Arkham City) and that's worked out very well indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next