We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)

Go down 
+19
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Buskalilly
beemoh
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Treesmurf
Axis1500
Silver light
wenywoowoo
Balladeer
Kezz182
Crumpy Andy
Marzy
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
ZeroJones
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013 - 23:44

It's certainly not ideal but it's a good start and the delay obiously isn't the fault of the developers so I'm probably on side now. Still think Ubisoft are jerks though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 8:10

Yes, I will very much be making it mine, too. Hopefully we can all have some fun with it until September ends. Er, comes. You know what I mean. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2013 - 18:27

Hopefully, we're marching ever closer to the online freebie next month! Doesn't seem so far away now...
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 20:40

Blimey, that challenge mode should be out in a couple of weeks.

Though that reminds me - Ancel certainly didn't look happy at all in the video where him and the other dev (er, forgot his name) introduced it. It was as if Ubisoft forces them to do it, and they looked as if they were taken hostage.

Ancel either looked very sad/disappointed (his eyes were red and reflective) or very angry...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 0:36

I think anyone would be really annoyed if they thought their project was done only to be told at the last minute that it wasn't & they have contunue working on it.

TBH I can see him leaving Ubi once Legends is finally out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 11:10

It would be great to see Ancel go and do his own thing, but at the same time it would be a real shame for him to have to leave his star franchise behind. Ubisoft would run it into the ground again.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2013 - 10:28

Just got my first ever top ten spot (in the world) in todays extreme weekly challenge. Dance Dance Dance Dance

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 Proxy

EDIT: I have now been bumped out of the top ten Sad
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 22:01

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/419527/xbox-smartglass-not-responsive-enough-for-rayman-legends-says-ancel/

"Formerly a Wii U exclusive, the game is now on its way to multiple platforms. But Microsoft's Smartglass tech isn't sufficient enough to reproduce Wii U's touch-screen gameplay on Xbox, says Ancel.

"It's not as responsive as we need," Ancel told Shacknews when quizzed on the matter. "It's not very popular today," he went on to add."
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 22:03

Welp.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 23:11

Not too surprising, really, since SmartGlass goes through your wireless network and back to your 360 (and vice versa), so there's bound to be a degree of lag involved. Though most gamers don't realise this.

Legends is looking good, but it looks like the levels in single player where you only play Murphy have been scrapped -- on Xbox 360/PS3 you control Rayman/whoever while simultaneously controlling Murphy at context-sensitive moments, and it seems it's the same on Wii U now, according to this preview:

"But this removes some of the fun of frantically looking from screen to screen to balance what's happening on both" -- in reference to the 360/PS3 versions. Which suggests a move away from what the game was originally going to be on Wii U in single player, where a good chunk of levels are controlled with Murphy only (unless you play with others), like in the demo's first level.

Hm, not sure what to think. Though if Murphy can be simultaneously controlled, he could have become the equivalent of Galaxy's star cursor with a Wii Remote and Nunchuk setup...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 21:17

Most folk may still be huffing & moaning about this but I for one am still really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 21:45

Same here.

A week ago I had lost interest in it, simply because we've waited too long and I felt more like playing it in February when there were less games for me to play following the Winter rush, but now I really feel up for this. Roll on late August!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 11:06

I'm starting to get bored of the wait. I know I'll still love it, but there are a heck of a lot of games vying for my cash over the next five weeks...
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 18:06

CVG seem to like it
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 18:49

Stu_the_great wrote:
I'm starting to get bored of the wait. I know I'll still love it, but there are a heck of a lot of games vying for my cash over the next five weeks...
Yep, and that has been my argument all along...
Similarly, I never bought Gabriella's Ghostly Groove on the 3DS either. (Game I was really looking forward to during the drought but didn't buy when other options were available.)

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 19:29

So, Matthew Castle gave it a score in the 90s. I haven't read the words yet, but we can assume its at least as good as Red Steel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 2:08

I hope folk pay attention to the reviews this is getting and make their decision from there, you really should be over the delay/multi format situation by now.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 2:15

Went and ordered this for £20.50 thanks to Phillips' voucher code deal and £8.50 in Clubcard points so I'm sure I'll get my money's worth, I did love Origins, perhaps my favourite platformer since the Mario Galaxy games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 7:34

It's just not a games drought any more, and since I didn't care much for ROrigins, I'm not champing at the bit to get this.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 11:50

Planning to trade in the Wii U games that I bought cheap on eBay etc like Mass Effect 3 towards this on Friday, reviews are really good for it.

If rayman not your cup of tea then fair enough not buying this but I hope no one still want's to boycott this as it's counter-productive, if you want more wii u games buy the dam games that come out.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 11:56

After going cold turkey on the Challenges App for a few months, I'm well up for this again. The early reviews in particular are very pleasing to me; all signs point to this being a straight-up great game, not one that you have to make compromises towards and pretend that everything is OK, like The Wonderful 101. I just can't ignore a game of Legends' obvious quality, so the pre-order with Amazon (£29.00) is in.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 12:44

OK. Fine. I've seen the reviews. I've ordered it. DAMN YOU!
Incidentally, its Wii U's first 90+ Metacritic game.

Last edited by Axis1500 on Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 12:46

I may get this if only for the black Betty level
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 23:15

There's supposed to be more levels like that isn't there? That's the most exciting part for me.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013 - 5:21

Yup there are multiple music levels, the only other I know of is the mariachi eye of the tiger level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next