We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 2:32

I has only 2 Wii U games and one's finished and the other is wind Waker which currently playing still
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 9:58

I started playing Wind Waker last night (it's my only Wii U game). The memories came flooding back.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 11:41

I've had 22 retail games and finished 7 of them, but some like batman I finished on 360, so never bothered finshing it on Wii U. Also currently playing a few like Wind Waker HD.

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 0:58

Completed 6 of the Wii U games I've played, still need to complete Wind Waker and Sonic Racing and gave up on ZombiU, also have Wonderful 101 and Assasin's Creed which I've yet to play. So in summary, 11 owned, 6 completed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 1:03

4 owned, 2 complete.

It's quite funny, all elements of the current Nintendo consoles on my Backloggery are 50% beat or better- meanwhile Wii is probably my worst format.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 8:01

11 owned (4 of which have been traded in), 7 complete (1 Nintendo Land?). The incomplete ones are Darksiders II (too long), Wonderful 101 (too unengaging) and Wind Waker HD (too new).
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 18:33

13 owned, 8 completed (counting MH3U due having over 300 hours clocked on it) & 5 unfinished.

So I really have plenty to play on the system but none of what I have left really motivates me to finish them. (Or in the case of NBA 2k13 can't be finished)
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 23:16

Started playing Sonic, too. So I have two games.

I'm going to see what's cheap in stores this weekend. I may get a balance board if I see one cheap, too (then get the pedometer for Wii Fit U).
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 23:47

Cube wrote:

I'm going to see what's cheap in stores this weekend.
If you're after any advice, I'd suggest you get over to a Sainsbury's if you can - I've seen people report that their Wii U games are scanning through in multiple stores for less than the price sticker indicates. I seen Pikmin 3 for £17.50 and New Super Mario Bros U for £24.99 for myself, but I've heard that Lego City Undercover is £22.50 as well. The Wonderful 101 is under £25 at Currys too: http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/gaming/nintendo-wii-wii-u/wii-wii-u-games/nintendo-the-wonderful-101-for-wii-u-21524323-pdt.html?awc=1599_1382654711_124be9aee024b36b95c0daee871bd407&srcid=369&xt
Back to top Go down
Sentinator
Bokoblin
Sentinator

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013 - 15:09

I'll be playing a few games I got with my birthday money before Mario comes out. I have really been enjoying Wind Waker.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Nov 2013 - 12:38

Just turned on the Wii U for the first time in ages, to be greeted by a massive great update. Lovely. The little Miiverse loading planet is a nice touch, though. Oh, and a convicted paedophile has tried to add me as a friend. Meh 

Anyway, I did a few levels of Legends. It's still lovely smooth platforming. One of those games I'll probably complete over a very long time frame, if only so that I can unlock all the music levels.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Nov 2013 - 12:44

I'm still playing Sonic Lost World, but fully expecting to consign that to the shelf for good once Super Mario 3D World is out. For me, it's Ridge Racer V to Gran Turismo 3 all over again.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Nov 2013 - 13:01

I'm trying to get through Lego Marvel as quickly as I can so I can trade it in towards Mario
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySat 23 Nov 2013 - 23:07

Balladeer wrote:
Oh, and a convicted paedophile has tried to add me as a friend. Meh 
I remind you those allegations were thrown out of court, Thank You Very Much.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 0:56

That gets a Laughing from me. But talking about the real person, they weren't. Meh 
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 1:40

Balladeer wrote:
That gets a Laughing from me.  But talking about the real person, they weren't. Meh 
Christ. How in the world did he wind up adding you?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 10:02

He was a CVG user, vehement Nintendo fan, who disappeared for a year and a half and then returned. His username was close enough to his real name for someone on the forum to get him to admit to his charges, although he maintained it wasn't as bad as it was made out.

Another great advert for the CVG community, then!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 10:49

>_>

How horrible!

My Wii U is in danger of disappearing beneath a pile of dust. I just don't understand it! I've got unfinished Rayman and Sonic: Lost World sitting on my shelf, patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 11:27

Did he tell all the kids that play Nintendo games, do you want to play with my wiimote.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013 - 18:48

Hmm I'm now concerned this might be someone I know on twitter :/

----

On topic: I'm just doodling here & there on sketchpad until Mario 3d world arrives.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 7:25

For the first time in a long while the Wii U has overtaken the 3DS as my gaming system of choice at the moment. I'm trying to split my time between A Link To The Past, EDGE, NES Remix (where I've just unlocked The Legend Of Zelda's challenges) and Super Mario 3D World. It's a tough balancing act, especially as I'm also on Victory Road in Pokémon X. Busy times! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 19:28

Batman Arkham city armoured, I got this along with Mario world at Christmas and it seems to have taken all of my precious Wii U time up. I'm not complaining though, this is a spectacular game- the game pad integration is very clever and even managed to get an "ooh that's impressive" from my granny which is quite impressive in itself. The best thing of all about the game however has got to be the combat (as you might expect from a game from this genre) I honestly don't think I've ever felt such satisfaction from beating the *insert profanity here* out of goons before! Grin
There's a plot line too. Cracking game!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 12:54

Changing it up between Mario and Sonic: Lost World at the moment. I too am a slightly happier Wii U owner, though there's no way it'll be giving my 3DS sleepless nights any time soon.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2014 - 0:51

Cloudberry Kingdom - Really enjoying this so far & arcade mode seems to be a nice twist, shame that the online co-op is nowhere to be found. (I'm certain the trailer said it had it.)
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2014 - 1:37

Beat The Beat: Rhythm Paradise. Been having a lot of fun with this, but it's clear around the end of the sixth batch of games they just make everything more complex than it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 9 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next