We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyMon 6 Oct 2014 - 20:14

BUMP because it's one of the most important topics on the thread and if I don't the world will end

Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze. I don't have to make an imprecise motion to beat a precise platformers any more, so it's already better.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyMon 6 Oct 2014 - 20:24

I didn't click with DKCTF unfortunately, I've never been tempted to put it back in the disk slot Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyMon 6 Oct 2014 - 20:33

Where about's did you stop playing it? If it was the water world then persevere as the worlds after it are great.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyMon 6 Oct 2014 - 21:25

I really don't remember anything about the game at all, it left that little an impact.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyMon 6 Oct 2014 - 22:49

Of course - game music barely registers with you, does it Andy? For me, it's what makes DKCTF the best platformer on the Wii U, just, edging above SM3DW and RL.

It's got other good aspects, to be sure, but that music... Naaaaaaants ingwenyaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyTue 7 Oct 2014 - 7:14

Ironically the music levels in Rayman probably help it to become my favourite one, but that's also the difficulty, the rhythm and the fact I already know the tunes.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyThu 9 Oct 2014 - 1:46

It took a few levels to click with me but past the first world I was hooked, I even thoroughly enjoyed the water world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyThu 9 Oct 2014 - 18:21

TF couldn't have quite the same impact as Returns, despite improving on it in most areas (most especially the music Love ). It's the old Galaxy/Galaxy 2 conundrum - is the innovator or the iterator the best?

Rayman Legends was more fun, in my opinion. Mind you, I have traded Legends in and still have TF, so maybe my opinion will change?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 20:21

Played Funky Barn today, I bought it for my collection and decided to give it a go and I was surprised how good it was. That I played for about 45mins but I doubt I'll ever touch again, so could do last game I didn't finish review but I don't think 45mins is enough to give it a review score even though I have got to level 4 of 7 in that time.
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 11:37

I decided to go back to Metroid Prime 2 as I had an almost finished game stuck on a memory card. Started from scratch though.

I've got three temple keys and I have no idea what to do with them Duh!

Loving playing the thing though, and the ever oppressive/destructive nature of Dark Aether's atmosphere is brilliant. If edge-of-the-seat-shit-your-pants scary at times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 9:41

Bayo 1 before I go into the second.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 14:32

Just finished Bayonetta 2, and I hope to come back for Stealth Inc. 2 before I play through Bayonetta 2 on a harder difficulty. Right now I'm finding it hard to want to play anything else: much be the apathy you get after playing a modern classic.

Mario Kart 8 DLC next month too!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 15:09

You've done a Tony Pang, Fronky...
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 15:35

I was literally thinking "I've done a Tony Pang, haven't I?" when I loaded up the Wii U section. Great minds...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 9:09

Bayonetta for me - although not in a creepy 'I Love Lara Croft' kind of way. Need to have a good long session playing the game so I can get into it more.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyTue 25 Nov 2014 - 23:52

I played the Multiplayer Wario Ware stuff again with my sister last night. Islands and the Pictionary one are still faves.

"Sarah Millican?"
Time up: Anwer = Snow White
Cue impressions of lines of dialogue from Disney's Snow White as acted by Sarah Millican
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 6:06

It's Costume Quest 2 for me. It's a cute game with some good writing but not particularly complex.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 9:09

Jimbob wrote:
I played the Multiplayer Wario Ware stuff again with my sister last night. Islands and the Pictionary one are still faves.

"Sarah Millican?"
Cue impressions of lines of dialogue from Disney's Snow White as acted by Sarah Millican

Drunkalilly must have had some friends around recently, because my Activity Feed was filled up with the WW drawing game. Such a shame it was part of a mediocre package: in a proper Wario Ware, it would have got the recognition it deserved.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 11:35

ZeroJones wrote:
It's Costume Quest 2 for me. It's a cute game with some good writing but not particularly complex.

What is wrong with you Zero go play Bayo 1 & 2,

I'm on Shovel Knight myself but as SMASH has been dispatched and Hyrule DLC landing tomorrow things will soon change.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 18:15

Recently it's just a few quick goes of Xtype + for me, been avoiding bayo 1 because of a stupid boss.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 Nov 2014 - 20:10

masofdas wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

What is wrong with you Zero go play Bayo 1 & 2

Razz I've not been in the mood for a big game in quite a while, sadly. CQ2 can be played in very short bursts but you need to sit down for an hour or two with Bayo; there's not been that hour or two free for me for ages.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014 - 11:41

Not Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014 - 14:00

SMASH as it's now here
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptySun 30 Nov 2014 - 20:18

I tried adventure time which is from wayforward, tried the first mission it seems okay. It's a top down 16bitish style dungeon crawler but from reviews and what I've played can see it getting repetitive fast.

I also played Disney Infinity 2.0 which happens to be rather good, I've got the starter pack which gives me the avengers story, and two smaller story's with discs then there's the toybox with it's games and a mode where I was playing as Aladdin.

Only thing is I bought rocket who can't be used in the avengers story, so I need to buy the guardians play set to use in the big story modes but any characters can be used in the small ones and there really cheap to buy. But if I don't buy any more stuff for this, I think there's a lot to do and I can see why it's become popular and why likes of Stu are playing it also when I was doing the treasure hunt with Aladdin graphically some bits looked really good.

It's not something I'm going to continue with right away but can me playing it some time and if I see cheap picking up more bit's for it.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Dec 2014 - 0:46

Balladeer wrote:
Jimbob wrote:

"Sarah Millican?"

Drunkalilly must have had some friends around recently, because my Activity Feed was filled up with the WW drawing game.  Such a shame it was part of a mediocre package: in a proper Wario Ware, it would have got the recognition it deserved.

I've been seeing all of Drunka's posts and it's really making me want to pick up Game & Wario again, granted it isn't a great package but there are a few others in there worth playing, just annoying that it still seems to sell quite highly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next