We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 11:11

Rum Rapture wrote:
Ah, I should have specified that it was the book. I've never seen the film. But maybe that'll be a good followup.

The book and film are different beasts - the film's almost a dark comedy at points, but the book is brutal in terms of its content. Both excellent, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 14:32

Balladeer wrote:

Everyone else loved Endless Ocean.  I thought it could bore off.

Played it for an hour last night and it's incredibly boring. I thought it might have a Pilotwings-like quality to it, or provide some enemies akin to Ecco the Dolphin on the Dreamcast, but nope. Just learning about fish and wildlife. It's like they built a game around the scanning thing in Metroid Prime.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 14:57

I always liked Endless Ocean.

I got a copy of this today in the post
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 66779-Legend_of_Zelda,_The_-_Ocarina_of_Time_-_Master_Quest_%28Europe%29_%28En,Fr,De%29-1
From the good ol' USA

I think it's slightly diffenrt to the PAL version which came with the Limited Edition Wind Waker but not 100% sure but it's more Zelda stuff, I may do a Zelda collection vid at the end of March when TPHD & HWL are here.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 13:41

Went out and got Naruto 4 and Gravity rush. Which I'm now debating on which to play first
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 5:44

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 Sam_0517

Bravely second ost, sword art online ost, Mario Kart 8 and its assorted dlc, and of course Corrin.  The last two I've already talked about to varying degrees, the picture being mail arrivals today.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 17:48

This turned up today
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 CbG99jPWEAAo2ZD
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 10:42

Double Post

Yesterday this came
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 NBA%20Hoopz%20PAL%20DC-front

Which means I now only have 23 PAL Dreamcast games to go and NBA Hoopz gives me 220 Dreamcast games in total.

I'm tempted as I'm so close to the end to sell my Mega Drive version of Pier Solar as I own it on Dreamcast and Wii U also might get it on VITA if that ever happens as I reckon that could be one of the best places to play it. And to sell my Sacred Lines also on Mega Drive which I can play on STEAM as both of those would get me £140 and then I would reinvest all £140 on Dreamcast games.

Not sure if I did do that to go for the cheaper ones and get myself down to like 8 games to go or buy one or two of the expensive ones and get them out of the way.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 11:48

I'd go for the cheaper ones, as when you are left with the few expensive buggers, they'll always be expensive (at this point). There will also be a greater sense of achievement as you edge closer to the full set, rather than buying the expensive ones, and then completing the set by buying 10 games at once. If that makes sense.

I recently bought the following on the 3DS eshop:

Super Mario Bros. 3
Mario Golf (Gameboy Color)
Pullblox
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 11:52

I get what you mean, when the last game is Canon Spike it be like YES! I've done it instead of Buzz Lightyear, 90 Minutes, Super Runabout and Wetrix+ being the last few as you say it doesn't sound as exciting.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 14:03

That is the best cover art I've ever seen for a video game, hands down!  Laughing

Meanwhile I bought, quiet literally yesterday, Doctor Who Time of the Doctor and series 8 on blu-ray, Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem sacred stones on wii u vc, Shin Megami Tensei 4 on 3ds eshop (even though I've no intention on playing it right now at $13 you literally cannot say no to that bargain), and Bayonetta for Smash 4. Mostly digital and mail orders so no pics this time.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 20:01

Wetrix+ should be the first game anyone has on the Dreamcast. Superb game. I'd say get that, keep Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi, and flush the rest down a big, giant toilet.

Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 20:03

Athrun888 wrote:
 Mostly digital and mail orders so no pics this time.
Uh, draw out all the 1s and 0s or it didn't happen, please. Sulk

At least you've got the things you've digitally bought. I just did a load of pre-orders... Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 20:10

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Wetrix+ should be the first game anyone has on the Dreamcast. Superb game. I'd say get that, keep Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi, and flush the rest down a big, giant toilet.

Thumbs Up!

I need Wetrix+ actually also I do kinda agree with you a bit about some of the games but there's about 70+ good to great games on the Dreamcast. It really hard to do my Top 25 article for the systems 16th birthday, still the Dreamcast has best games overall quality of games ever compared to other systems.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 20:20

I played a demo of Wetrix once. No idea what was going on.

"Noo... Lakesh"

Right - really, Mr. Computer voice? *shrug*
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 13:28

Spoilered for size:

Well, I say 'bought' - got me a £5 Clubcard voucher and the DVD cost £5. What's better than a Dara O Briain DVD? A free Dara O Briain DVD. Dance

Jo and I saw this tour - the funniest he's been in years. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 17:43

Dara O'Brien is alright. He actually makes jokes, which is nice in a comedian these days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 20:09

Me again, with
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 CbmftLJUUAIDXiT

That's a new Dreamcast game that came out in 2015 and published by Hucast, the strange things about it is that it's actually not made for the Dreamcast, it's a indie game ported over from the Jaguar CD.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 1:44

Mate... I'm still convinced you only own one set of bedsheets...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 17:02

Go back a page and you can see on the 28th I posted a picture of LEGO Dimensions which has the other bed-sheets on.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 17:54

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 Img_2010

My phone camera is terrible, but you might be able to see that I bought a second PS4 pad specifically for local SFV (and because hopefully I'll get into Nottingham Uni, and playing Fifa or something is a great way to get to know people)

And Rainbow Six Seige - which I've heard really good things about. Not helping my backlog though.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 19:40

Nottingham, eh? As a card-carrying Forest fan, I can recommend the city. It's got the National Videogame Arcade, for one, and a thriving'n'lovely StreetPass community too. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 21:47

He's only going to Nottingham so he can drink at the King Billy.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 23:09

I'll be interested to see your thought on rainbow 6 whenever you get around to trying it, for me it's easily one of the best FPS games in years. I also need to pick myself up a new ps4 pad to replace my semi-broken one.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 17:51

I played few a couple of the training missions yesterday, Jas. It's definitely a way more involved shooter than anything I typically play and I struggled on some of the missions I did even, on normal mode. I like how each mission is designed to teach a new aspect of the gameplay though, and the premise of the game is really cool. I'll get online once I suck less.

Nottingham is the tip-top of my postgrad choices because it's the top ranked American Studies MA Uni, generates a lot of employment that involves travelling/living in the U.S., it's near a lot of old uni friends, and Drunka's right the King Billy is also there. If I do get in there I'll be sure to check out that fancy sounding arcade!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 18:07

Muss wrote:
I played few a couple of the training missions yesterday, Jas. It's definitely a way more involved shooter than anything I typically play and I struggled on some of the missions I did even, on normal mode. I like how each mission is designed to teach a new aspect of the gameplay though, and the premise of the game is really cool. I'll get online once I suck less.

The training is good for knowing how the operators work but I'd say learning & getting better will only happen from playing online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next