We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2016 - 18:37

That and Return of the King didn't work Sad

I traded in No Man's Sky, I was going to trade it into GAME for £41 put it on a gift card and preorder Deus Ex: Mankind Divide but I wnet CEX before hand and got this
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 Cpl1QLJWAAQDHrp

Yes a N64 with Goldeneye which I've not played for a good few years but dam it holds up well.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2016 - 19:49

Wow, mas! Welcome to the 90's. Grin Are you planning on getting any more games for it?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2016 - 19:54

Yeah there is no utterly expensive games like the Cube that are good but everything is a decent price, that I will be on the look for anything cheap on the console as it has so many great games.

Also I now have a PS1, Saturn and N64 the big three from that generation.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2016 - 23:53

I recently got rid of my N64 (not my original one) as I bought one again to play Goldeneye and to build up a cart-only collection. Goldeneye was horrible to play, particularly compared to stuff like Timesplitters - it feels so sluggish, particularly when the framerate stutters when the bullets are flying. Glad I experienced it at the time as I imagine somebody who has never played it would struggle to appreciate it fully.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 13:52

mas wrote:
Yes a N64 with Goldeneye which I've not played for a good few years but dam it holds up well.

gjones wrote:
I recently got rid of my N64 (not my original one) as I bought one again to play Goldeneye and to build up a cart-only collection. Goldeneye was horrible to play, particularly compared to stuff like Timesplitters - it feels so sluggish, particularly when the framerate stutters when the bullets are flying. Glad I experienced it at the time as I imagine somebody who has never played it would struggle to appreciate it fully.

The controls certainly don't but pretty much everything else does hold up, well that's going on when I last played it a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 19:58

I had no issues with the controls whatsoever but I know how the game plays that maybe if I had never played it, then yeah I can get why it would be looked on as old & clunky.

Otherwise it played like a dream, as I've said before mainly to Andy a good game will always be a good game and Goldeneye is that.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 15:08

Yeah I don't think anyone is saying it's a bad game, I love Goldeneye & got to know the game very well since it was the only N64 game I properly owned for nearly 2 years. It's just FPS controls have moved on so much since then & when you go back it takes a bit of time to readjust to that set up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 16:58

Someone who I mentioned has before

Anyway I've picked up from the gameshop Players Choice Boxed Wave Race 64 and 1080 also boxed, neither standouts of the console but wasn't much else to pick from part from Pokemon Snap but didn't didn't want to pay £25 which isn't a bad price, just not for me.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 19:14

Not that I bought it yesterday but it arrived yesterday, so... here it is!

Spoiler:

I did get one of these relatively early on but it's been on long-term loan with a friend and I just fancied it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 10:30

I'm so glad I got a Pro with my Wii U. Absolutely changed the game re: multiplayer and there are lots of games when I preferred using that for a long sesh than trying to keep the gamepad charged.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 10:46

Heeeere's Morlun!  

Before I pick up the massive trade of the Spider-verse event I figured I'd take a trip down memory lane and nab the first part of JMS run on Spidey for Morlun's debut.  

Not pictured: Series one through seven of Doc Martin on dvd.

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 Moarsp10
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 18:17

Will that just cover Coming Home or does it go into
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 18:37

I picked up some comics as well as I visited the comic book shop today and bought 1-4 of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for a tenner. I also bought some Pokemon cards which was this set
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 71fksmiSFHL._SL1000_
for £20, I'm not 100% sure why as I don't any others or been keeping with TCG and how or what EX Mon do compared to others.

Also for Drunka mainly where do you order your comics online as I would like the get the rest of MMPR and rebirth in DC has started with some being a few issues in but some like Supergirl I think issue 1 has just come out.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 19:22

I just go through ebay. Search for the specific issue and find a seller. That or I pop to the local.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 19:56

Okay, I thought you had a actual order of Trnasformers sent to your door
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 20:00

I did have that for a while, I just emailed one of the same sellers I was buying from on ebay. I only don't at the moment because it was all a bit weird while they're mucking about and relaunching and stuff. Once it settles back into monthly issues I'll get back to it.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 21:19

Drunkalilly wrote:
Will that just cover Coming Home or does it go into
Spoiler:
Yeah, it collects that whole storyline, and the one straight after it too (a flick through shows a different Doc Ock running amok!) for a total of fifteen issues.  The whole JMS era is available in five collected editions which I'll be picking up (besides five because eff omd, might pick up Civil War if it's any good maybe) in between the current stuff.  Probably.  Unless life decides to say something else, which it might.  Meh
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 21:51

Oh wow, that's a big ol' volume! Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 21:23

Gameseek via Tesco Direct reduced a load of Wii U games to some suspiciously low prices a couple of Sundays back, and I stuck in a speculative order. I wasn't expecting any of it to be sent out, but to my surprise I got it all through the post on Saturday -I got two copies of Mario Kart 8 for around £22, two copies of Splatoon for around £18, a copy of Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark for roughly a fiver, and Batman Arkham City: Armoured Edition for £3ish. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 22:47

Bloody hell. I should've got on that- I might have got for 10% off even those prices.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 15:42

I got myself a copy of Last Window: The Secret of Cape West in CEX, and I'm excited to tuck into it. I might replay Hotel Dusk first - it's been a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2016 - 23:46

Again, not that I bought it yesterday but it did arrive then: a ZedLabz Wii U GamePad charging cable. It's got a USB plug on one side and I swear to you I spent some of last night thinking "If only there were some way to plug USB cables into the mains!"

DIGRESSION ALERT: That's not even my joke... but I can't remember whose it is so that I can give credit! Duh!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 18:01

A few things
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 Cqy_bGSWIAA9EEU
Now the wavebird I bought awhile ago cheap but it had a messed up stick, so I got it repaired. I traded in a load of boot sale PS1 games towards the repair and the best Final Fantasy, the discs are so pretty, why don't we get discs like that any more.

The Magic Fat Pack as a bunch of us are looking to get back into it but no super serious like my judge mates, I would like to get back into Warhammer but dam its expensive which is putting us all off.

I also got 3 months Xbox Live which will take past Gears of War 4 and near Christmas, then a £20 PSN Voucher which £3 odd went towards Peace Walker on PSP via the VITA as I need to play that game.

I now got £16 ish left, do I get Inside and just Inside or do I buy Dark Chronicle, Suikoden II, SOTN etc I'm less likely to play the retro and because there digital even less likely but whislt a sale is on should I capitalize on it and as Inside for someone reason isn't shouting buy me like a ABZU, wait for it to go on sale.

Ohh and I bought a new car
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 CqzE9GZXYAAZVo5

I've not got a name yet for her, I was thinking Frankie because it's a Pug and the Pug in Men in Black is called Frank but as it's French, I'd sort want a more French name.

Update
My Deus Ex Mankind Divide also came yesterday

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 27 Aug 2016 - 9:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 19:45

Nice wheels. Cool I feel like I should be suggesting 'François' for its name. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 0:24

Seems a bit pompous also not a girls name. I opened my magic cards and got a planswalker which is cool. With my voucher I went for retro after putting a vote up and talking to people, so for my £20 I got Peace Walker, Symphony of the Night, Wild Arms, Suikoden II, Crash Bandicoot 3 and Dark Chronicle.

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 27 Aug 2016 - 9:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next