Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.

Go down 
+14
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
beemoh
Admin
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 9:18

I've edited the 1st post to have the top 22 consoles and worst consoles in it, So Balla you can stick if you want after today ounce everyone has come and seen the best console with your thoughts and the worsts with your thoughts. And sorry about my rant on why Jay is more wrong on the Xbox then Andy & Stu are with the N64 as my come back there is it's number 1 , also why the PS2 sucks.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:36

JayMoyles wrote:
Buska, you're still bonkers. Laughing 
I also did Super Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros. Brawl, NSMB Wii and a double-whammy special for SM 3DL and Skyward Sword.

God, watching them, I can really see how much fatter I've gotten. Need to keep up my gym sessions...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 9:59

Good night sweet prince etc. Another corker. ZJ, when you're ready!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:01

Ihave contacted him asking if he's stilldoing and how he's doing, as if he's not doing. I all ready have it all planned.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:02

You've had your voting thread!  Don't be greedy. (smacks on wrist)
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:06

What's Zero Jones doing? I thought it was some sort of Wii U anniversary thread. Which I think is a good idea...it's just that the Wii U came out less than a year ago (November 30th, iirc) and there's still tons of stuff to come out in the next few weeks (Mario, Sonic, Watch Dogs, Batman, etc etc.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:31

Yeah he's doing the 1st anniversary vote which would be the 30th the day after Mario, is out. I wanted to know if are votes should be objective or subjective and when he's running it and how.

Balla I'm just prepared like a boy scout, as he's not on here that much he might be busy. I'm like a spare but i would guess someone else on here would also be up for doing it.

PS I heard from Castle, he's sorry he could make it but if we need him to contribute to anything in the future let him know, I did tell him about 1st anniversary vote & end year awards.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 11:22

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
What's Zero Jones doing? I thought it was some sort of Wii U anniversary thread. Which I think is a good idea...it's just that the Wii U came out less than a year ago (November 30th, iirc) and there's still tons of stuff to come out in the next few weeks (Mario, Sonic, Watch Dogs, Batman, etc etc.)
...I'm thinking a month ahead, aren't I? Thought it was November at the moment for some reason. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 13:41

ZeroJones is plenty regular Mas and I'm pretty sure he can handle it or he wouldn't have offered Razz Plus there's plenty of others (myself included) that would happily run a voting thread instead of you having 2!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 14:13

An up to date picture of Mas Winky Face

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 Greedyguts
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 16:16

andyman949 wrote:
ZeroJones is plenty regular
Only because he starts every morning with Actimel and its unique culture of Actibifidus Regularis.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 22:08

See I said someone else like your self Andy would want to do it, one question with this vote finished and Wii U one not till end of November. What are we doing for the next 47days roughly.

Best Sonic game vote right right.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 22:23

masofdas wrote:
See I said someone else like your self Andy would want to do it, one question with this vote finished and Wii U one not till end of November. What are we doing for the next 47days roughly.

Best Sonic game vote right right.
I don't think we need vote threads all the time. It went like this: Balladeer wanted to do a Wii all-time vote like the one I did with the 3DS back in 2012 on NGamer (but eventually developed on a blueprint I had and turned it into a three-month epic); JayMoyles liked Balladeer's idea enough that he replicated it with the DS in mind; I wanted to sneak my Mario thread in before the shit hit the fan with Uni/work; and you seemed pretty desperate to do a console vote of your own. We've more or less done everything on the agenda until next month. We've had vote threads every week since March, and I'm sure that The_Jaster's exhaustion with these sorts of threads would be echoed by others. Let's give them a rest. They've been good, but let's give them a rest.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 22:31

I was joking about the sonic vote, yeah might be a good idea to leave voting as there's the next two are close together Wii U at the end of Nov and Year End I guess Dec/Jan. Then I guess we would start fresh next year.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 22:46

I love the votes but if we did them all the time, they wouldn't be so exciting. I'm happy to leave it until Wii u's birthday.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 23:11

Can I still do my 3DS 3rd birthday vote, I wouldn't do it again to 5th birthday.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 23:20

Pfft. Stealing my threads away from me. You radge. But really, aye, wire in.

~

Looks like we'll have a lot going on in December round here. Zero Jone's Wii U vote, Stu_The_Great's Forumite of the Year gig...I'm also thinking it's high time we do the first-ever GNamer Secret Santa too. We'll see how popular that idea is...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 23:26

Hey i wanted to do as 2nd birthday which never happened, and then I called dibs on 3rd birthday unless you called dibs in the 1st birthday vote to continue it on.

Secret Santa sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 23:37

Can I do a "Best Vote thread" thread soon please?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 23:46

Actually I was thinking what the awards could be at the end of the year, as I wasn't on the old site and now looking at the site awards thanks to Balla half can't be done now and did think we could do that as award to replace one of the old ones.

You would have Wii, DS, Mario and Console also there was a poll about best zelda so that could count, and the end of year vote it's self.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 2:16

How can half of the forum awards not be done? It was stuff like best forum section, funniest forumite, forumite of the year etc. anyhow no need to worry about any of that stuff for now as its a while off not to mention its all down to who ever is running it.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 2:32

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I don't think we need vote threads all the time.
I think we should vote on whether we need them all the time or not. If you agree with me, vote 'yes'.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 7:59

I vote "yes" to the Secret Santa idea! Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 9:03

I was thinking of suggesting a secret Santa actually, so I'm well up for that!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 9:17

Matthew Castle is still getting my NGamer Staff Member of the Year vote.

I still don't think there's any need for a 3rd anniversary 3DS vote to be honest, plus it's far too early to be planning out such things.

I'd love to do Secret Santa but whether I'll have the cash or not is another thing entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next