We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)

Go down 
+9
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
Buskalilly
masofdas
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty21/10/19, 10:28 am

What's missing part from Paper Mario on Switch? And how many teams does Nintendo have for instance to develop that or Mario Golf for instance.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty21/10/19, 09:44 pm

To some extent I don't care. Nintendo need to find enough material to fill a fourth and fifth year. Here's some ideas for starters:

• Paper Mario
  • Mario & Luigi
  • Star Fox
  • F-Zero
  • Mario Odyssey 2
  • 2D Metroid
  • An original Donkey Kong
  • A proper non-Maker non-port 2D Mario
  • Super Mario Strikers (or indeed Mario Golf, but I've never actually played a Strikers game)
  • Some weird Pokémon spin-off
  • New IPs
  • Resurrected old IPs that nobody's expecting with a budget behind them, e.g. Wave Race, 1080, Kid Icarus

That's 12 months of big and biggish all-new games should Nintendo choose to use them.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty22/10/19, 02:22 am

OH MY GOD I'M EXCITED FOR POKEMON IT IS VERY SOON I AM PUMPED UP THE RUMP
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty26/10/19, 01:05 am

That wee trailer of the different generation of Pokémon all getting hit by the 3D beam of modernisation from the Switch had me feeling a bit more excited about the game, I must admit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty26/10/19, 02:38 pm

I've not even seen that - I've been avoiding watching anything at all. I'm just excited by the prospect.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty26/10/19, 07:40 pm

This one's safe boss, no new monsters or anything shown about the new games - apart from, presumably, a bunch of old monsters that will be included.

As LM3 approaches, my enthusiasm is tinged by a hint of apprehension...
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty27/10/19, 04:27 pm

Ah, it'll be grand - just treat Luigi's Mansion as a bit of fun.

I'm excited for Animal Crossing, to the point where it feels like it'll be a cultural milestone in my life. I'm not ready for BoTW 2 - it's too much, man!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty27/10/19, 04:38 pm

Yes, I think I've built it up a bit much in my head. Neutral (LM3, not ACH - the only Animal Crossing game to sound like a disappointed Scotsman.)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty28/10/19, 02:13 pm

I probably won't pick up Luigi right away, but I've heard fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty14/12/19, 10:58 pm

All events etc are over that till any announcements next year this is what I'm excited for (as in buy day one)

PS4
Feb 28th Iron Man VR, Should be good also I need to play some more VR
Mar 3rd Final Fantasy VII Remake, I don't need to say much about this one
Mar 31st Persona 5: Royal, My fav PS4 game hopefully better
May 29th The Last of Us Part II, Should be decent from a story point at least
Summer Ghost of Tsushima, The last hurrah for PS4
Holiday PlayStation 5, New-gen and I do like a launch

Switch
Jan 17th Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore, Sure it's a port but as someone who's played more FE and Persona now in 2020 this should be for me
Mar 20th Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I'm tempted to go digital with this one as it's something I could see me playing on the go and wanting to come back to often  
??? Bravely Default II, The sort of thing I want on Switch
??? Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise, Can this be as good or bad depending on your view as the first

Xbox
Feb 18th Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle, Both bangers now in 4K 60fps on X
Feb 25 Two Point Hospital, Not a day one buy as such but it's coming to Game Pass on day one
Mar 11 Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Would be a day one buy as the first is excellent but I'll be playing via Game Pass
Mar 24th Bleeding Edge, Another one launching straight into Game Pass
Apr 3rd Resident Evil 3, My favourite classic Res Evil remade
Apr 16th Cyberpunk 2077, Might be the best game of 2020
April ??? Minecraft Dungeons, Another Game Pass which I know both EofGiz and Craig want to play in multiplayer
May 15th Marvel's Avengers, Real iffy on this one but I like the Tomb Raider games along with Marvel that I hope it's good
May 19th Wasteland 3, You guessed it Game Pass
Summer Tell Me Why, A new game from Dontnod
Holiday Halo Infinite, Now what to play it on
Holiday Xbox Series X, New-gen and I do like a launch

Other
March 20th PC Engine Core Grafx Mini, thanks for Cappa for reminding me
March Half-Life: Alyx, Now I doubt I will have a PC that can run this then I would have to have a VR on top but they've not ruled out console and I just want to see how it does along with it may be pushing VR
April 28th Gears Tactics, PC is confirmed (Xbox One seems to be later) and is on Game Pass that I can see if this laptop can run it or not if I still have this one

Of course, they're indies, a few maybe games like a Watch Dogs Legion, launch games for PS5 & XSX etc but at the moment 2020 is looking rather decent

Last edited by masofdas on 15/12/19, 08:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty15/12/19, 01:15 am

Animal Crossing, No More Heroes and Skatebird are the bug ones for me.

What im really excited for is Pokemon Home - next year, Im getting that living pokedex.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty15/12/19, 07:28 am

Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the TurboGrafx-16 Mini and the Evercade all come out on either March 20th or very close to it. Exciting times, BUT SHITE SCHEDULING.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty15/12/19, 08:05 am

Totally forgot about the PC Engine Core Grafx Mini (what is in Europe) as I'm super excited about that, as it's one of the few systems I've never owned.

SkateBIRD should be a laugh, which is another part of Game Pass on release.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty16/12/19, 08:08 pm

Yep go on, I'll put Bravely Default 2 on my list. Unexpected, got the music guys back: all good signs thus far.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty07/03/20, 05:48 pm

Seen yesterday Shinobi something the twitter account then others post other versions of a list of games coming soon but the variations seem to what the person is looking forward to from the first half of the year

This is mine but all year

11th Mar Ori 2
20th Mar Animal Crossing
24th Mar Bleeding Edge, maybe not if it wasn't on Game Pass
31st Mar Persona 5R
3rd Apr R3make
7th Apr Disaster Report 4
10th Apr FFVII Remake
28th Apr Sakura Wars
15th May Iron Man VR
19th May Wasteland 3, maybe not if it wasn't on Game Pass
29th May The Last of Us 2
26th June Ghost of Tsushima
17th Sep Cyberpunk 2077

Likely stuff I missed due to no dates but otherwise a decent amount of games but Nintendo is lacking that a direct would be nice

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty16/07/20, 01:36 pm

Darn it I wrote something and it wouldn't post but basically a lot of those games in my last post have come out, more been announced, delays etc

Games with dates
• Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2, hopefully it's as good as we remember at gets the series back on track
• 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, mainly due to the devs rep
• Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, didn't play it first time around but always heard good things
• The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope, if this is another solid budget 7/10 game then I'm okay with that
• Cyberpunk 2077, could be GOTY

Games with a rough date
• Tell Me Why, just waiting for the date as summer is nearly over
• Halo Infinite, should be a banger even on One X and I'm still looking forward to the Series X but very much doubt I will buy both next gen systems at launch knowing I can still play Halo on my Xbox One

PS5
• Madden NFL 21, this comes out next month on PS4 but has a free upgrade that I'll likely wait till the PS5 comes out and buy a used copy on PS4 for my sports games
• Deathloop, should be a launch game and be that FPS
• Kena: Bridge of Spirits, should be the action platformer at launch
• Spider-Man: Miles Morales, the big PS5 game and will be the action adventure game

I won't discount Dirt 5, Avengers, Watch Dogs: Legion, Assassin's Creed Valhalla which all have PS4 to PS5 options but just depends on do I want a racing game and Avengers + the two Ubisoft games are just to similar Cyberpunk (has a slight PS5 upgrade at launch with a proper one coming in 2021) and Spider-Man that I can see me once I finished Spider-Man trading it in for Assassin's Creed Valhalla or putting it on the Christmas list

Will be stuff I've missed that are just listed as 2020 and along with things to be announced especially from Nintendo it seems
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty16/07/20, 08:55 pm

I am not even slightly excited for anything I know or suspect that's coming out this year. Neutral I see I was feeling rather more charitable towards Bravely 2 before it bored everybody's eyes off in that Direct.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty21/09/20, 10:58 am

Anything exciting you now Balla after some directs in recent times?

Myself going into these last few months of 2020 and knowing more about the new consoles looks more like this

Nintendo
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. Just hoping for a Collectors Edition of some sort

PlayStation 5
Demon's Souls. I'm going to give it ago, as it's the big launch game and with December being tad sparse that I can give these a proper go and worse case see it's £70 what am I going to get traded in for it another to get used Assassin's Creed or something
Godfall. The last few showings of this have got me more excited about it
Miles Morales. More Spider-Man is a good thing
Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Will go under the radar I feel for most but Sumo Digital are a decent dev team, so I wouldn't be shocked if this is very good

Xbox
Gears Tactics. Started on PC and is fun, just I've forgotten about it because it's on PC where I will certainly finish it on a console
Tetris Effect: Connected. I have played before on PS4 but it's a banger and now with multiplayer stuff will be checking out

Both of those are also on Game Pass so is The Medium but I'm going to wait on getting a Series X as that's the only game I want to play I can't on my Xbox One X

3rd Party
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. I'll end up getting and what we've seen does look good it as I've only missed two mainline COD's since COD 2 (And I now have WW2 on Xbox)
Dirt 5. Looks good every time I see it that all I really want to know is, will the PS5 version be available at launch
Immortals Fenyx Rising. Keen for this
Twin Mirror. From Dontnod

Maybes
Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I've not got on with the AC games in the past but I do like the setting, will be waiting on reviews and maybe pick up when I finish Miles or Sackboy and trade those in
Cyberpunk 2077. The big one, it's down to timing and I do know it has some next gen enhancements at launch just with the other games I'm getting don't think I can give it the time right away but will be the first game I get after the PS5
Destruction AllStars. It's a Sony game at launch of a new console meaning I'll end up getting
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory. Timing on this means it's going on the Xmas list or I finish something then pick this up
Observer: System Redux. From the trailer the next gen version looks a step up and being a launch game could tempt me especially if it was on offer would be an impulse buy
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. Who doesn't some love Puyo Puyo Tetris and it's a budget game, just by this is out some other games I mention likely will be around the same price which I'll pick up first
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin. Just timing means I'll likely will give it a miss at launch, just hope I remember to put on the Xmas list
Watch Dogs: Legion. Same as Valhalla really just as this is out sooner might be able to get a used PS4 copy cheaper than Valhalla
Yakuza: Like a Dragon. Another one due to timing and as the Series upgrade is a timed exclusive and I'm now more likely to want to play on PS5 I'll wait for that to come or when I get a XSX I'll get Yakuza alongside that
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty21/09/20, 09:52 pm

Properly exciting? ...still not I'm afraid. Laughing There are things I'm keen on, but as far as big games go they're mostly titles in franchises I've not previously liked that I'm giving another go, or too far away for me to get properly excited. Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is probably closest, but it's too much of an unknown quantity.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty22/09/20, 03:17 am

HYRULE WARRIORS and MONSTER HUNTERRRR

I don't actually need any other games now until 2022 or so.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty23/11/20, 07:16 pm

We only have about a week left in November and I've put up December games that it times to look forward to 2021. I'm still keen for a bunch of PS5 games even though my experience has left a soured taste, not the same quite but I always pin my muh'ness of the Switch to my first impressions of it being BotW.

Nintendo
• Bravely Default 2. The sort of JRPG, I want on Switch
• Monster Hunter Rise. Very keen for this and is something that would tempt me to get a Pro or a Classic Switch if it gets a special edition
• Rune Factory 5. Andy seems to be fan and out of the Harvest Moon type games coming in 2021 this is the one I'm keen on
• Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny. I'm a fan of the new look and it might tempt me in
• Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. I want a pet Rathalos
• NEO: The World Ends with You. What made me think of this thread
• No More Heroes III. I liked the first two
• Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster and Shin Megami Tensei V. I like Atlus games
• Where Cards Fall. Played a bit on Apple Arcade and am keen about playing it on Switch

A good year for me from Nintendo and I could see BotW2 or New Pokémon Snap coming out in 2021 to make the year better along maybe a bunch of Zelda things for the 30th anniversary.

PlayStation
• Deathloop. I like Arkane Studios and this looks like another great game from them
• Ghostwire: Tokyo. From Shinji Mikami
• God of War II/Ragnarök. The first is one of my games on the gen
• Goodbye Volcano High. Who doesn't love a visual novel
• Horizon Forbidden West. The first is excellent
• Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Pixar looking 3rd person Pikmin thing
• Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. It looks next gen
• Returnal. I want to see what Housemarque do with a budget behind them
• Solar Ash. From the Hyper Light Drifter dude
• Stray. It has a cat with a little backpack

That’s a very good line up and I could see Final Fantasy XVI or Babylon's Fall adding to the line up.

Xbox
• The Medium. I've been banging on about this for a while and now it comes out on my Birthday that this was the time I was planning to get a Series X.
• 12 Minutes. Very much a mas game from Annapurna
• The Artful Escape. Also, from Annapurna
• The Ascent. A top-down cyberpunk RPG that's going to be in Game Pass
• CrossfireX. The MP BETA was pants but the SP is being done by Remedy
• The Gunk. From the SteamWorld team
• Halo Infinite. It's Halo
• Last Stop. It's Annapurna again
• She Dreams Elsewhere. Do you like Undertale?
• Psychonauts 2. It looks neat

All those part from the SP of CrossfireX will be in Game Pass so that's excellent but part from Halo it is a lot of indies that I'd liked to see Everwild or Fable from XGS to also come out  

3rd Party/Other
• Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake. A bit of a budget release at £35 which I never gave a fair go back in the day, that I'm keen to try it.
• Little Nightmares 2. I really liked the first so keen on a sequel
• Riders Republic. Looks like it could be a fun time
• Balan Wonderworld. Just because who's it from
• Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139...  I know I should play Automata
• Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX. I'm old
• Chorus. Imagine Starfox or Panzer Dragoon but dark and gritty
• Cris Tales. I get Child of Light vibes
• The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes. I like the games for what they're
• Digimon Survive. The art style looks cool and not had a tactic game like this for a while
• Gotham Knights. I will be maining Batgirl
• Resident Evil Village. I'll play it and moan it's not RE2 on PS1
• Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One. This could be Frogwares big breakout game
• Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2. There’s 5 Vampire: The Masquerade games coming but this the RPG one
• Disco Elysium. Still waiting on that console version
• The Good Life. From SWERY
• Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game - Complete Edition. One of the best licensed games is back

Not a lot else maybe Elden Ring shows up at some point and Scarlet Nexus gets dated along with seeing what Amazon and Google can bring to the table
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty23/11/20, 09:20 pm

Yep, I'd say next year is starting to look pretty hype-worthy - if you're an RPG fan, anyway. Otherwise, NMH3 and BotW2 is a pretty good bare minimum.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty24/11/20, 10:29 am

Yeah a lot of RPG's that are 3rd party exclusives on Switch (some multiformat ones as well like Cris Tales which at the moment I would get on Switch), meaning that list of games on Switch is only going to get better when Nintendo announce some things.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty05/12/20, 09:37 pm

I'm looking forward to

PS4/5
Jimbob wrote:
Ooh - ooh - Psychonauts 2! The first one was the most imaginative world I'd seen in a long time, and there was a big worry the franchise would disappear. End of the year apparently.
Oh. Yeah. That. STILL.
The new Horizon game - although I'll probably have to fork out on a PS5 as it sounds like some of the "Legacy" versions promised will be a bit shonky
And the Prince of Persia remake. I know people aren't happy with the powers that be at UbiSoft, but not buying this game isn't going to fix that (I'll avoid my long theory on this for now, this is a positive topic) and it's a game that has a lot of happy family memories.

Computamambob
That new Sam and Max. Wait, it's not VR exclusive is it?
The new Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe - I really loved the original version

Swertch
BOTW2 - I would say "please otherwise everything is ruined forever" but actually I've got plenty to do already, and don't mind waiting until I've got a bit more time to spend on this.

Other than that, I just like to be pleasantly surprised by something new. I would also add a shitty line about "and my game also that I'm making" but I am basically doing an hour's work every 2 months, so I have to accept I'm not going to be finishing anything that I can happily share.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty05/12/20, 09:55 pm

Horizon Forbidden West will be fine on PS4, only reason it's in my what I'd like on PS5 section is because I don't have a PS4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next