Splatoon... Splatoon... SPLATOOOOON

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)

Go down 
+9
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
Buskalilly
masofdas
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 10 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 7:45

Automata isn't better than Replicant, the only difference was that nobody played the original Nier so they were mad blown away by Automata. You'll enjoy it, but it's not gonna blow your mind.

Also can't believe all the sleeping on GoW here. I'm not feeling super excited because it's kind of felt out of reach for so long, but I know that is going to be absolutely phenomenal when I get my hands on it, plus it feels like the only big game out for the rest of the year
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Portrait Ghost
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 10 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 9:23

It took me a while to realise that you weren't talking about a new Gears of War there. Shows you how much I know. *goes back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 10 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 9:46

We will see, I'm guessing because Automata is newer it have some QoL stuff with the combat being from Platinum and getting to play as three characters will be neat for the story.

GoWR, looks like more God of War that I'm in no rush to play like I wasn't with Horizon Forbidden West. Where Sonic out the same day could awful, but it's different and weirdly interesting because of the unknown.

Cappa they dropped the War part awhile go now for Gears, so next be Gears 6.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 10 EmptyTue 6 Sep 2022 - 9:37

As you saw on the previous page, Andy, there was plenty of talk about GoW. Primarily about how its less exciting than Splatoon.

Because I'm on strict spoiler avoidance, I haven't actually felt excited for Pokemon yet. When it gets closer, there will be merch and the kids will be talking about it and then I'll feel it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 10 EmptyTue 6 Sep 2022 - 10:19

Was going to say might be daft to say not as exited about GoWR as bit of a known quantity but am Pokemon, yet Pokemon have everything around it even simple things as which starter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10