NEWS JUST IN: Trump banned from Facebook, Twitter and GNamer.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2020 - 19:59

If by 'the new Sam & Max' you mean the remaster of Save the World, it's so non-VR exclusive that it's on Switch, where I'm enjoying it currently.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
gjones
Disciple of Maddrell
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 12:39

I'm not sure if this fits in this thread, but I've been playing a lot of Yakuza 0 lately. It's quickly becoming one of my favourite games I've ever played and I regret not starting the series sooner. But I'm really excited about having six more Yakuza games to play (plus the spin-offs like Judgment and Like a Dragon). Has anyone ever tried a series from the start and then thought "Oh hell yeah, there's another 300 hours of this!"?

The prospect of a Yakuza title on PS5/Series X is exciting too. It's funny because for years I was hyped about Shenmue III, yet I've lost the will to even try that game knowing now that it will likely suck compared to Yakuza.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 13:57

The only equivalent I can talk about is Ace Attorney. When game 1 sucked me in, I'd bought the trilogy, and I knew there were other games out there and another on the horizon. That was a good feeling, yup. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2021 - 22:18

I finally got all my backer stuff for Shenmue III (I believe) and my toy is tiny, like no way it's life-size to a capsule toy in game.

We've also been podding again, and I do bring up Yakuza LAD along with the other games in the series

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)   What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What In Gaming Are You Excited For? (Going Into Hyperdrive)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7